Santiago - Movistar Arena (Nov. 11, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / This Charming Man / Speedway / Ganglord / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / You'll Be Gone / How Soon Is Now? / First Of The Gang To Die / Oboe Concerto / The Bullfighter Dies / Meat Is Murder / Will Never Marry / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Jack The Ripper / Everyday Is Like Sunday // What She Said

setlist provided by danieldwilliams, correction by YouTube concert video, link posted by Roberto Ferdenzi.

• Broadcast on Movistar TV - YouTube (songs missing) - link posted by Roberto Ferdenzi (original post).
  • Photos (27 total) by Rodrigo Ferrari / Fauna Producciones Facebook page. Link posted by Somehow still alive.

santiago2.jpg
  • Image posted by an anonymous person:

santiago1.jpg

Last edited:
if there is anything that can be deduced from the clips posted here: the love for morrissey from his audience is IMMENSE!!

I'm sorry to see that my favorite song "Everyday Is Like Sunday" has devolved into a plodding cluster-f***.

You're getting confused, it's the uk that's not good enough for morrissey anymore, and rightly so, after all what kind of country holds a 2 minutes silence for British paratroopers who murdered innocent civilians and got away with it for years? No bloodstained poppy on my hoops

Could you go a chicken supper Bobby Sands?
FTP

"More grist for the mill," I think.

Edit: This is what he's been singing at the end of the song for a while now, but I guess this time he's actually singing something in Spanish, which is appropriate given the setting. Should have watched the video first. :o

'More grist for the mill' is what he sang last night too.

he looks like a giant godzilla in that first photo. i wish these photographers would check themselves.

I'm sorry to see that my favorite song "Everyday Is Like Sunday" has devolved into a plodding cluster-f***.

I have to agree with you, instead of maturing over the years like a fine red in a cellar it's turned out to be a bottle of horse piss.
I'd be really pissed if I was Stephen Street, who really never gets the credit he deserves for what he did for Stevens career after the split. Think about it ! If Steven Street hadn't written those classic Viva Hate tracks where would Silly Steven have ended up ?
Martin in his official capacity as musical director has to take full responsibility for the sound that these cheap lawnmower spare parts are performing, he's been stealing a living for years, there's been nothing to rave about since he manipulated Alan's downfall.
Every day is like Sunday sounds so shite because of one person ! MARTIN YES BOSS !

Tell me I'm wrong !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

"More grist for the mill," I think.

Edit: This is what he's been singing at the end of the song for a while now, but I guess this time he's actually singing something in Spanish, which is appropriate given the setting. Should have watched the video first. :o

thought right, 'more grist' was sung. Luv the intro to 'Never Marry'.

Thanks! I must admit that - to me - that whole "grist for the mill" bit makes no sense at all.

Grist for the mill: Something that can be used to benefit or advantage, as in "Playing this song, despite the fact that I'm so clearly over feeling anything for it most nights, surely will provide me with more grist for the mill in maintaining goodwill and funding future endeavors. So let's sing it again. And again."

It seems a bit sarcastic, the way he throws it off.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom