Seek And Ye Shall Find

J

Johnny

Now we all know the Bible is an adult version of Grimm's Fairytales but it does contain SOME good advice.

Today I stumbled across a lovely 7" Promo of "Hold On To Your Friends" in a local charity shop.

If I was even remotely technical I could incluse a picture of it here but I haven't a clue how to do it.

I digress.It's the ones with a couple of Mods window shopping in Carnaby Street and is a beautiful cover.
Complete with PVC sleeve and a label saying it came from Deslyn Lewis Head of regional promotion for Parlophone Records and including info that Moz was now playing American dates to "rave reviews".

All mine for £2.50.Bargain.

I have the 12 inch version. It has the picture of Moz that you see in the bathroom in 'Boxers' on the front of it. There's a pic of him with no shirt holding 'Jake' in a headlock inside.

Oh wow!
Was that from the Oxfam near you, J? That place really is a record collector's Mecca. So when can Radar and I come up for a visit?

> Now we all know the Bible is an adult version of Grimm's Fairytales but it
> does contain SOME good advice.

> Today I stumbled across a lovely 7" Promo of "Hold On To Your
> Friends" in a local charity shop.

> If I was even remotely technical I could incluse a picture of it here but
> I haven't a clue how to do it.

> I digress.It's the ones with a couple of Mods window shopping in Carnaby
> Street and is a beautiful cover.
> Complete with PVC sleeve and a label saying it came from Deslyn Lewis Head
> of regional promotion for Parlophone Records and including info that Moz
> was now playing American dates to "rave reviews".

> All mine for £2.50.Bargain.

> Oh wow!
> Was that from the Oxfam near you, J? That place really is a record
> collector's Mecca. So when can Radar and I come up for a visit?

The very one Bluey. Glad to see you have paid your phone bill and are now back on line.

You can come up whenever the urge takes you

Back
Top Bottom