Site moderation feedback

I know that the news media is owned by a small group of people.
But there is nothing wrong with people being attracted to someone from a different ethnicity. You don't even address the reasons I gave that a "black" man and a "white" woman might be shown in the same advertisement because that would cause you to question your premise. Instead you just repeat your theory with no evidence except your feelings that the races should remain pure.
You are mixed race. We all are.
You're not going to get it but at least you're being honest about your feelings. You talk about your non-white friends but it's clear you want "separate but equal" at best.

It's been a personal observation of mine that those that advocate racial separation have been in interracial relationships themselves some time in the past.
If she's that set against race mixing, why does she live in arguably the most ethnically diverse part of Manchester for? You've dabbled in the past with someone outside your race, Reefmountain.
Didn't go too well, it seems. We'd love to hear your ex's side of the story. What a tale he'd have to tell.

I'll say again, racial supremacists exist in every culture and come in every skin tone.

Why would I own the words of someone suffering from extreme mental illness?

And for your info, to call me a Nazi is ludicrous. Is that what you call everyone who happens to not share your opinions on things? If so, you need to expand your thinking and grow up.

Aaah, yes, Whenever a white nationalist murders and massacres, it's because they've a got "mental health issue". That card is always played by the media whenever a non-Muslim is the culprit. Isn't it telling that in the aftermath of a killing by a Islamic terrorist, you'll never see a pic of them as a kid perched upon daddy's shoulders on the front page of The Sun or the Daily Mail. Their mental state is never used to excuse their crimes...are they?
A double-standard we can all be most sure you'll no doubt be relaxed with.

It's been a personal observation of mine that those that advocate racial separation have been in interracial relationships themselves some time in the past.
If she's that set against race mixing, why does she live in arguably the most ethnically diverse part of Manchester for? You've dabbled in the past with someone outside your race, Reefmountain.
Didn't go too well, it seems. We'd love to hear your ex's side of the story. What a tale he'd have to tell.

Do you have anything to say about this @The Truth? Remember a few pages ago when @bhops made an observation and then made what you deemed to be a definite statement arising from that observation? You wrote about 300 words criticizing him for it, in a completely pedantic manner on your part of course.
But now here we have someone else who has made a "personal observation" and then two sentences later is using that observation to make a statement of 'fact', for which they have no proof.
You're not going to allow this to stand, are you? How about the 'neo-Nazi' claims that this person has also made, no proof for that either.
Will you go to town on this person for being so loose with their language and so rigid with their allegations? Or will you let it slide since, like that person, you also generally disagree with what @reelfountain has written? I'm curious to see how interested in The Truth you truly are!

Aaah, yes, Whenever a white nationalist murders and massacres, it's because they've a got "mental health issue". That card is always played by the media whenever a non-Muslim is the culprit. Isn't it telling that in the aftermath of a killing by a Islamic terrorist, you'll never see a pic of them as a kid perched upon daddy's shoulders on the front page of The Sun or the Daily Mail. Their mental state is never used to excuse their crimes...are they?
A double-standard we can all be most sure you'll no doubt be relaxed with.
I agree with your point here - the media is a menace and does this to pit whites against Muslims.

But in this case Thomas Mair did officially have long-term mental health issues.

But another thing, just a thought - he could be a patsy. Brainwash a man who is already mad... then activate. Just in time for the EU vote. Remember it happened just days before. A nice big sympathy story that according to the polls did actually sway more people to vote Remain... and as we all know Mossad and MI5 are not very nice people...

Nor is Jo Cox's husband for that matter. Recently it was revealed that Brendan Cox is an actual sex pest who was sacked from several charities because he was sexually assaulting the female staff... It was hushed up at the time, but he's since been forced to admit it. What a creep - all while he was married to his beloved wife Jo... google it if you don't believe me.

Last edited:

Who ever said I was against race mixing? I never said that once.

I certainly am, however, against the group of people at the very top who are currently pushing racial propaganda in a very hypocritical fashion i.e race mixing for you, not us. Mass immigration for you, not for Israel.

It's the motivation of these people that concerns me. Why are they trying to socially engineer society in this way? I can actually see a time in the future when if a white woman does not desire to go out with a black man she will be labelled as a racist. It seems a logical progression to the profusion of black/white relationship images being shoehorned into advertising.

Last edited:
How interesting that a Jewish man, Michael Kors, bought Versace in September 2018 and already the official Versace Twitter profile is posting stuff like this:

Just a coincidence I'm sure, they're just trying to sell perfume! Not trying to subvert nations or cultures or anything like that, as you guys were speaking about in here.

It's also completely normal for an ice cream company like Ben and Jerry's to continually post stuff about 'systemic racism' and the like. The fact that the company is owned by two Jewish men, Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield, is of zero relevance and you're Hitler for noticing.
https://www.benjerry.com/home/whats-new/2016/systemic-racism-is-real
Who doesn't like their ice cream with a large dollop of social justice?
How else would white people know how evil they are, if they weren't continuously reminded of how evil they are, by media companies and ice cream companies and so on?
And of course we shouldn't notice who runs these companies!

Our focus should solely be on the narrative these companies are trying to spin, with our anger/sympathy directed at whatever they tell us, not on why they're telling us or who exactly is telling us or for what purpose. Gosh! Is it that hard? How many more times do you need to be punched in the head, Nazi, before you understand?

Just switch off your brain before you start making too many connections and expose yourself as a paranoid Nazi with a small penis who wants to turn innocent Jews into lampshades.

Didn't you know stuff like this is how Hitler got started, the kind of things that are being discussed in this thread, I mean!? First you're looking at who runs Warner Music, then, bam! You're building your own masturbation machines to use on Jewish people like those which were harrowingly described in Bernard Holstein's non-fiction book Stolen Soul.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sm...is-not-all-that-it-seems-20041217-gdkbx4.html

You're already on the same path so turn back now, this is an intellectual no go zone.

Watch a couple of Hollywood movies to pacify you, I recommend a good holocaust documentary or drama to subconsciously reinforce just how evil you are. Schindler's List is a good start but there are at least six or seven hundred other documentaries and dramas about the holocaust for you to choose from --- and no, it's not strange at all that there are that many. Stop questioning things, pindick. Yes, I mean you.

This is something I wanted to touch on the other day, why when people asking for a 'Black James Bond' always mention actors Caribbean descent as an example? Why does no-one mention Bollywood stars as possible contenders or even Asian stars? Jackie Chan would've made an awesome Bond! It's kinda raciss if you ask me. As a huge Manny Pacqiuao fan I'm pulling for a Filipino to play Bond next. MABUHAY MUDDERFUCCAS!

Good point.

Here in the UK there are more South Asians than black people yet they are virtually extinct from advertising.

I want a gay Muslim bond. He can have his Bhang Lassi shaken not stirred.

Good point.

Here in the UK there are more South Asians than black people yet they are virtually extinct from advertising.

It's coming, you know it is, LOL.

Good point.

It's coming, you know it is, LOL.
1_Clive-Davis-and-Recording-Academy-Pre-GRAMMY-Gala-Arrivals.jpg

cmon brits make it happen :brows:

ps: I actually have no idea who this is :o

Do you have anything to say about this @The Truth? Remember a few pages ago when @bhops made an observation and then made what you deemed to be a definite statement arising from that observation? You wrote about 300 words criticizing him for it, in a completely pedantic manner on your part of course.
But now here we have someone else who has made a "personal observation" and then two sentences later is using that observation to make a statement of 'fact', for which they have no proof.
You're not going to allow this to stand, are you? How about the 'neo-Nazi' claims that this person has also made, no proof for that either.
Will you go to town on this person for being so loose with their language and so rigid with their allegations? Or will you let it slide since, like that person, you also generally disagree with what @reelfountain has written? I'm curious to see how interested in The Truth you truly are!
Those are entirely different. It's true that anonymous based something on a personal observation and applied it to reelfountain. It could be completely baseless, but it was presented as a theory.
What bhops did was try to use language convincingly but in a way that I felt was without meaning or substance. TI thought it was worth a shot to point out what he did, not to argue facts because no facts were presented, but to look at the ways that language can sound more convincing than it is.
The other person does write "in my experience," and doesn't claim to have proven anything.
reelfountain showed us how they connect the dots based on their underlying assumptions and preexisting beliefs and then say they have proven something. One has a theory about a personal matter and the other claims to have proof of a conspiracy to destroy society.

Those are entirely different. It's true that anonymous based something on a personal observation and applied it to reelfountain. It could be completely baseless, but it was presented as a theory.
What bhops did was try to use language convincingly but in a way that I felt was without meaning or substance. TI thought it was worth a shot to point out what he did, not to argue facts because no facts were presented, but to look at the ways that language can sound more convincing than it is.
The other person does write "in my experience," and doesn't claim to have proven anything.
reelfountain showed us how they connect the dots based on their underlying assumptions and preexisting beliefs and then say they have proven something. One has a theory about a personal matter and the other claims to have proof of a conspiracy to destroy society.
On that score perhaps I shouldn't have said 'this proves' rather than 'this seems to strongly suggest' - as actual proof is admittedly something else.

Last edited:
View attachment 48552
cmon brits make it happen :brows:

ps: I actually have no idea who this is :o
This chap here always looks very troubled. Recently he announced he wasn't a practising Muslim anymore as he didn't believe in Islam's tenets. Coming from a Muslim family (which must be very smothering) that takes a lot of guts. He got hell on social media after that from his own fellow Muslims. I think he's from Bradford and if walked around there now he'd probably get more than verbal abuse, which I'm sure he's well aware of. I can read a lot of sorrow in his face. I can imagine he smokes weed to chill out, but it isn't really the answer, only causes more confusion and paranoia. I respect, admire and can sympathise with him. He has money and fame but looks lonely, looks lost in outsiderdom...

i think it's ok to let races mix because i'm not a f***ing racist
Letting races mix is not the issue here - calculated social engineering is - and it's sinister, especially when it is enforced by people who are experts at playing the race/victimhood card for all its worth.

On that score perhaps I shouldn't have said 'this proves' rather than 'this seems to strongly suggest' - as actual proof is admittedly something else.
Everyone is entitled to their beliefs and opinions. Saying that something is strongly suggested is definitely different than claiming something has been proved. I don't think any of the things we say here matter as they aren't going to affect anything outside of the few people that are still reading. But I am interested in the way we build our belief systems. I think saying "strongly suggests" is a great improvement, because the "to me" part is implied. It might not suggest that to me but you're also not claiming it's a fact. And then we can discuss things more rationally. I think that is really the point.

Back
Top Bottom