Site moderation feedback

In the second half of this clip(the interview part) Ali breaks down perfectly this concept while the ((JEW)) interviewer can't comprehend truth and is filled with self hatred and seems to be racist himself yet completely unaware

What is the reason that race exists?
People who have migrated to different parts of the world have adopted varying physiognomies, mindsets, cultures and capabilities over a long, long period.

That is why races are different and why they exist - and why co-existence is not always a walk in the park.

In the second half of this clip(the interview part) Ali breaks down perfectly this concept while the ((JEW)) interviewer can't comprehend truth and is filled with self hatred and seems to be racist himself yet completely unaware

I love outspoken people like Ali. He changed in later years, but he was smoking hot at this point.

It would bring me joy for a liberal to be forced to watch this.

People who have migrated to different parts of the world have adopted varying physiognomies, mindsets, cultures and capabilities over a long, long period.

That is why races are different and why they exist - and why co-existence is not always a walk in the park.
What you're describing doesn't sound like race in the classical definition. Do you know that there is a debate about whether race exists?

I know, and it's bullshit.
Are you also the person who posted "race exists for a reason" because I'd like to know what they meant.
Also, am I supposed to see all these studies by experts that disagree with you and then read your statement that "it's bullshit" and think, "Oh, that's cleared up, then."

Are you also the person who posted "race exists for a reason" because I'd like to know what they meant.
That wasn't me, but it exists for the reasons I listed above. We've adapted to different parts of the world differently. For example blue eyes are apparently only a few thousand years old, something to do with the eye adapting to the light of the very northern hemisphere.

Also, am I supposed to see all these studies by experts that disagree with you and then read your statement that "it's bullshit" and think, "Oh, that's cleared up, then."

Watch the Ali clip. Champ breaks it down

Different races have different values, belief systems and empathies also. For example in London when a black boy is stabbed and bleeding on the ground (which happens multiple times daily in London) white members of the public come running to help. This is evidenced by many, many photographs in reports etc. Whereas in South Africa there are youtube videos showing gangs of blacks mugging and attacking whites openly on busy streets and other black people strolling by without a care. Take Japan also. When someone topples off their bicycle on the road it's quite likely that nobody will stop to help. That might seem strange to us, but only because Western values are originally based on Christianity.

Different races have different values, belief systems and empathies also. For example in London when a black boy is stabbed and bleeding on the ground (which happens multiple times daily in London) white members of the public come running to help. This is evidenced by many, many photographs in reports etc. Whereas in South Africa there are youtube videos showing gangs of blacks mugging and attacking whites openly on busy streets and other black people strolling by without a care. Take Japan also. When someone topples off their bicycle on the road it's quite likely that nobody will stop to help. That might seem strange to us, but only because Western values are originally based on Christianity.
What is Christianity based on?

Nowadays many people shrug off the idea of Christianity as if it has nothing to do with them, when in reality it is what all our Western values and beliefs - that we take for granted - originate from.

That's not an argument. Race exists for a reason. Nothing wrong with preferring to stick with your own
i mean if someone doesn't find black or white or asian or whatever sexually attractive, that's whatever, but if a white woman loves and marries a black man i see no problem with that

i mean if someone doesn't find black or white or asian or whatever sexually attractive, that's whatever, but if a white woman loves and marries a black man i see no problem with that
That's all very well, but at the rate that calculated racial propaganda is being forced upon us, in the future we may not have that free choice. Social pressure may force everyone to have a partner of another race for fear of being branded a racist.

Look at the Kardashians - all black partners. Do you know how influential those idiots are to dumb young people? The other day I actually heard a group of white girls laughing about one of their friends who was - ha ha ha - going out with a white guy! They found it hilarious.

I have no problem with someone falling in love. Point is social engineering is being promoted by(( they which cannot be named)). It's important not to get too far off the original topic

Back
Top Bottom