Strange/unexpected Moz references?

Re:

I'm on Team RAP. :thumb:

Me too on this one. It's a thread to post what we've found that's moz related, not a race to prove who found it first then dismiss the rest. I didn't know The Decemberists titled their album that until I read it this morning, I wasn't going to go searching for it to find what I didn't know existed. Thank you RAP.

I've had her on ignore for 2, maybe 3 years, but because she's a moderator, her PMs will still go through, unlike other users'. I still have one in my inbox from months ago, unread. It's probably an infraction notice.

Ha! Thank you. It's not even so much the sarcasm and downright bad attitude that annoys me (although that does annoy me, it's his/her constant need to belittle anything anyone else does or says. It's never 'witty' or clever, it's rude. Oh, and yes the desperation to be first. Yawn.

Ha! Thank you. It's not even so much the sarcasm and downright bad attitude that annoys me (although that does annoy me, it's his/her constant need to belittle anything anyone else does or says. It's never 'witty' or clever, it's rude. Oh, and yes the desperation to be first. Yawn.

REALLY? Oh I'm sure Kewpie will beat me in seconds. I'll be knocked out by the razor wit. I'll never be able to show mah face again.

family_guy_stewie_chat_total_idiot_black_shirt_35933641.jpg

I'm not an idiot actually. The idiots are those who go along with Kewpie's rudeness just in case they're banned.

Merry Christmas!

Or could it be that some of us actually know her and know she's not trying to be rude but rather trying to be helpful although sometimes misunderstandings occur? I really don't appreciate your cheap attempt to get on the good side with some people here who don't like her.

And I hate christmas. I'm not a people person.

Oh, you don't say?

I don't care what you do/don't appreciate because I'm not arguing with someone over the internet. Nor am I trying to get on anyone's good side. Which is just as well if they're all like you.

I'm sure Kewpie can fight her own (non-existent) battles.

29890_1422413245949_1401261013_31165866_7300972_n.jpg

Awesome, I'll get it from you after you and Billy have finished using it for your 'role-playing'. :p

We stopped using it a couple of months ago, he got tired of it. Promise I'll clean it before you pick it up. We had a lot of fun with it, I'm sure you and Davie will too! :laughing:

We stopped using it a couple of months ago, he got tired of it. Promise I'll clean it before you pick it up.

Thanks, it's much appreciated. You never know where these things have been, so it's best to be safe.

I'm sure you and Davie will too! :laughing:

Not sure he'll like it Jackie, he seems a bit too green for that sort of thing.

Hmm, I'll give it a try. Might handcuff him first and then put it on him. That way, he'll have no way out and you'll be proven right. :D

I used to do that with Billy when we first got it but after a while he wanted me to slap him while he was wearing it, at first I liked it but after a while it felt weird since he wanted me to hit him harder and harder and once he even asked me to strangle him but that's when I said there has to be some sort of limit and if he asked me that again we would have to start councelling.

I used to do that with Billy when we first got it but after a while he wanted me to slap him while he was wearing it, at first I liked it but after a while it felt weird since he wanted me to hit him harder and harder and once he even asked me to strangle him but that's when I said there has to be some sort of limit and if he asked me that again we would have to start councelling.

Hmm, I see this outfit has caused problems. I may have to get the duct tape out ready in case I get any strange requests from Davie (and to be perfectly honest I'm scared of what sort of thing his brain might concoct whilst in the throes of passion).

Hmm, I see this outfit has caused problems. I may have to get the duct tape out ready in case I get any strange requests from Davie (and to be perfectly honest I'm scared of what sort of thing his brain might concoct whilst in the throes of passion).

If you only knew of all the strange suggestions I've got from Billy. That thing he wanted me to do with the orange was the worst..... And I suspect Davie might be just as bad!

If you only knew of all the strange suggestions I've got from Billy. That thing he wanted me to do with the orange was the worst..... And I suspect Davie might be just as bad!

Oh my, I dread to think. I'd better hide the Quorn Sausage Rolls and chocolate mousse as I have a bad feeling about this. These internet men, they're all the same.

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom