The Smiths "Rare" album

I had a look on iTunes last night. "Rare" has been taken down, at least in the US.

Think they'll give me my $2 back for "The Draize Train" and "Pretty Girls Make Graves"?

Speaking of which, I just listened to "The Draize Train" from Rare and heard all sorts of bits in it that I'd never noticed before (guitar solo, anyone???) in my crappy 12" rip--so much so that I wondered whether it was even the real version, and not a cover. I'll have to listen to both copies again.

Speaking of which, I just listened to "The Draize Train" from Rare and heard all sorts of bits in it that I'd never noticed before (guitar solo, anyone???) in my crappy 12" rip--so much so that I wondered whether it was even the real version, and not a cover. I'll have to listen to both copies again.

I have the "Rare" download as well as the original 12" vinyl. Same version. You're probably just blown away by how nutty the whole thing sounds, as was I. :D

Think they'll give me my $2 back for "The Draize Train" and "Pretty Girls Make Graves"?

Yes, but in counterfeit bills.

It was never fully available in the UK before (most of the tracks were, but not all).

But I just checked. The full tracklisting is (22 tracks).

And it's now in iTunes Plus quality.

What the hell is going on!?!??

Well, this has now gone from the UK itunes store (again).

But I'm glad I got it while it was up, lol.

I bought it from Amazin for $7.99 MP3 Download. There are minor differences of some songs that I noticed in comparison to previous releases.

Back
Top Bottom