The World Cup Thread

England were lucky last night. Didn't see the beginning but the 60 mins I saw, thought they were pretty poor. Luckily they have Kane, otherwise......

England were lucky last night. Didn't see the beginning but the 60 mins I saw, thought they were pretty poor. Luckily they have Kane, otherwise......
Did you also see Harry Kane being wrestled to the ground on numerous occasions and the constant cheating by Tunisia as well? This was a bent ref and VAR, England should have won by a higher margin.

Granted those opportunities England had, they couldn't finish them off, but our best player shouldn't have been treated that way. I still find it funny that a team can think they can win a World Cup by cheating.

Very proud of Harry Kane last night, I would have lamped one of those dragging me to the floor like that :lbf::lbf::lbf:

They should have been three or four up in the first half. If Lingard could shoot straight they would have been. 2nd half was harder as Tunisia tightened up. Obviously was a tougher game with the ref being a div and all.

They should have been three or four up in the first half. If Lingard could shoot straight they would have been. 2nd half was harder as Tunisia tightened up. Obviously was a tougher game with the ref being a div and all.

Indeed. In the first 30 minutes or so England had about 4--5 open chances to score, which were all totally botched. When Tunisia got their soft penalty, after that England started to hit their head against a brickwall. They looked unimaginative, ineffective and boring -- like pretty much all the other English teams I have seen in my lifetime. But miraculously this time they scored at almost the last minute. But I wouldn't call them lucky, they definitely deserved that win. Tunisia didn't have even one goal opportunity in the game, because the penalty was given in a pretty harmless situation.

Phil Neville is awful in the commentary department. His style of short bursts in whispering excitement is dreadful. It's as though he's commentating on some sort of Special Forces secret mission behind enemy lines.
Hope they don't give him any England games.
I'm watching Uruguay v Saudi Arabia 4kin hell, it's hard to make out what he's saying at times.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

England looks pretty good. They should easily get to the quarter final at least.
LOL

They walked around the pitch with the ball against the mighty Tunisia. All the others are shaking in their boots at the thought of playing mighty England. England have no hope at all and at least BBC made a funny video about what would happen if they did which of course they never will.
England did not win it in 1966 but cheating works.

Jesus I nearly killed myself reading that.

There have been a couple of great games, the standout being Spain vs Portugal and England did OK to be fair to them, a better showing already than they have mustered since 2002.

I wonder why you picked 1998 as a magical year for when football was last good. Weird.
Now you know how we all feel when reading your shit posts. You walk into a room full of laughing people and 5 minutes later they've all offed themselves. You manage to be even more boring than Forest under Clough and his anti-football and he is better off dead and so will you be very soon.

Indeed. In the first 30 minutes or so England had about 4--5 open chances to score, which were all totally botched. When Tunisia got their soft penalty, after that England started to hit their head against a brickwall. They looked unimaginative, ineffective and boring -- like pretty much all the other English teams I have seen in my lifetime. But miraculously this time they scored at almost the last minute. But I wouldn't call them lucky, they definitely deserved that win. Tunisia didn't have even one goal opportunity in the game, because the penalty was given in a pretty harmless situation.
I wish people who actually knew the game would comment here but your post wins the prize for worst effort so far. England did not deserve to win it but I am glad another muslim side lost.

Now you know how we all feel when reading your shit posts. You walk into a room full of laughing people and 5 minutes later they've all offed themselves. You manage to be even more boring than Forest under Clough and his anti-football and he is better off dead and so will you be very soon.

Haha. Haven't you got anything better to do that being a complete twat.

CHARLIE CHESWICK APPRECIATION SOCIETY IS HOLDING THEIR ANNUAL MEETING TONIGHT.

THERE'S ONLY ONE CHARLIE CHESWICK
ONE CHARLIE CHESWICK
WALKING ALONG SINGING A SONG
WALKING IN A CHARLIE CHESWICK WONDERLAND

Phil Neville is awful in the commentary department. His style of short bursts in whispering excitement is dreadful. It's as though he's commentating on some sort of Special Forces secret mission behind enemy lines.
Hope they don't give him any England games.
I'm watching Uruguay v Saudi Arabia 4kin hell, it's hard to make out what he's saying at times.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Listening to Phil Neville's commentary is like listening to David Attenborough talking about snails.

England the latest victim when it comes to having female football commentators. Egypt and Saudi Arabia knocked out and maybe they need to buy success at national level like they have at club level.
Ramadan made the players lose muscle and brains.

Iranian women showing skin in the stands. Call the mulla the ruler anyone they must be whipped into submission or even better stoned but I bet they already are.
Opium to the people. Inshallah allahu akbar.

Back
Top Bottom