"This Is Morrissey" Excluded from Charts - Morrissey Central

Yes, but then he went by the name P.
A really great user, much beloved on this site.
I don’t know what they stuck into him, but he’s become a bitter, twisted induvidual with very dangerous points of view.

Very dangerous points of view, like "racists aren't cool, even if they say they're not racists".

Very dangerous points of view, like "racists aren't cool, even if they say they're not racists".
No, more like 'everyone who doesn't agree with me is a racist' or even 'everyone who likes a certain type of music is a racist'.
Not even mentioning the vast amounts of lies that have been spread or the bullying in most of his posts.
A truly disturbed individual.
But we still thank him for his past contributions to this site. Like I said, something happened to his brain. It's probably too late to stop now.

No, more like 'everyone who doesn't agree with me is a racist' or even 'everyone who likes a certain type of music is a racist'.
Not even mentioning the vast amounts of lies that have been spread or the bullying in most of his posts.
But we still thank him for his past contributions to this site. Like I said, something happened to his brain. It's probably too late to stop now.

Shut up you f***ing bore, he has his views, you have yours.

These are all Skinny Puppets you are talking to. Scattertroll, 'surface', 'mao', all of them.:rolleyes:

What does it mean, to be shallow? It very much depends on one's point of view. For instance, some might say that for me to only respond to a tiny proportion of the utter nonsense that I see, and even then to put very little effort into it, makes me very shallow, that I should put a great deal of time and effort into extensive debunking of every fruitloop's frothing with all sources cited. Others, however, would say that to do so would be tragically shallow, when life is so short and there's so much learning, experience and pleasure to be had in this big wide world.

And why does it bother you so much?
Are you married or in any other way related? Were you and him lovers?

Doesn't bother me at all, you're the one who keeps moaning about him. Stick to polishing Morrissey's cock and arsehole with your tongue.

The jews own the record companies and have all decided to boycott him. Sometimes I wonder why people such as yourself manage to be completely blind to the fact we now live in very political times.
Those in power will use their power cause they know people like you will believe in them and no one else. They used to brainwash people but it's not needed in a world full of soyboys and iphones and hipsters studying hard to become nothing.
I wonder what it will look like when you people face it head on and turn the tv on one day and there is a full scale war. I bet you will blame it on someone else like you have blamed your completely failure of a life on others.
True !!!
The jews own the record companies and have all decided to boycott him. Sometimes I wonder why people such as yourself manage to be completely blind to the fact we now live in very political times.
Those in power will use their power cause they know people like you will believe in them and no one else. They used to brainwash people but it's not needed in a world full of soyboys and iphones and hipsters studying hard to become nothing.
I wonder what it will look like when you people face it head on and turn the tv on one day and there is a full scale war. I bet you will blame it on someone else like you have blamed your completely failure of a life on others.

Doesn't bother me at all, you're the one who keeps moaning about him. Stick to polishing Morrissey's cock and arsehole with your tongue.
somebody would pay good money to give mozzs ass a good polishing,surface stop being a dick it doesn't suit you.

So stop whinging about him then!
the whole point of Morrissey-solo is that we can all whinge twenty four hours a day,its in its mission statement,ask david t.

Even if the album is excluded from the charts, I'm sure if Morrissey (or his mother) asks them nicely, Parlophone will be happy to keep him up to date with the sales figures and he can run regular updates on Morrissey Central.

If that's how you treat Skinnyhead on a daily basis, be my guest, disgusting dickhead.

And why does it bother you so much?
Are you married or in any other way related? Were you and him lovers?

Yes, thats why I suggested, they are sock puppet lovers. Notice how he races like Juliet when he feels his boyfriend Romeo Skinny is being threatened. Meanwhile hes tried to ban half the forum.:lbf:
O Skinny wherst are thou doest thou sup mean gruel?
Sometimes it so embarrasing you have to read the post sideways.
Gay Sock Puppets in Love.:rolleyes:

If that's how you treat Skinnyhead on a daily basis, be my guest, disgusting dickhead.

Yes I believe they do that type of disgusting stuff. He also stares at Skinny with googly eyes,:eyes:
Its distasteful to say the least.:seenoevil:

Tags
this is morrissey info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom