TTY: Glastonbury Festival is not animal friendly

Re: True to You: Glastonbury

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_150409_01

9 April 2015

Glastonbury Festival is not animal friendly

barbarism begins at home

Last year the artist Banksy burst into the Glastonbury Festival with his very clever moving art-piece called Sirens of the Lambs, which shows the screaming faces of lambs crying out from a truck bound for slaughter of the most unimaginably corrupt and vicious savagery.
Michael Eavis, the gentlemanly God of Glastonbury, was not impressed.
"Is it some kind of animal rights thing?" he asked, pretending not to understand what the rest of us saw so clearly. No, Michael, it was a preview of the UK entry for the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest…

"Our cows are actually very happy," Michael Eavis, now suddenly Dr. Dolittle, assured reporters, "they have the highest milk yield in the county."
What Michael Eavis meant by this statement was: WE are economically very happy because our cows have the highest milk yield in the county. No Glastonbury cow was available for comment, and no cows were heard laughing. Dr. Eavis equates milk yield as a sign of happiness, we note.

In order to 'have the highest milk yield in the county', a cow must be persistently 'raped' against its will (a logical assumption), or it must be artificially inseminated from the age of 13 months onwards, or injected with bovine growth hormone. The latter is banned (that is, frowned upon) in the UK, but since farmers pay no heed to the law when it comes to gassing badgers, shooting foxes or hunting, then we're safe to assume that the bovine growth hormone practice continues. In the UK, the farmers' financial gluttony is unassailably up there with the holy scriptures.
Dairy cows are not allowed to not be in lactation because then their milk production decreases and they do not produce enough milk to justify the cost of their board and lodgings. Therefore, cows are repeatedly raped and raped and raped … which Michael Eavis presumably thinks is a great way to make sentient beings happy. Dairy cows are only allowed to live for as long as they are useful to the farmer, which is about 4 years. If left alone, the cow could live for 20 years.
I assume that the dairy cows at Glastonbury who no longer yield milk are brought into the home of Michael Eavis and allowed to sit down and watch Emmerdale until they gently pass away in their later years, because, after all, Michael insists that Glastonbury cows are "very happy."
In truth, of course, as soon as a cow is a substandard producer of milk, she and her friends are sent off to have their throats slit.
We can easily imagine Michael Eavis waving the cattle truck off, and we can see his cows being "very happy" about that, and waving back to Michael.
A male calf produced by a dairy cow is immediately shot, or raised to be murdered for beef, or allowed no daylight during its entire short lifespan where it is trapped in a crate, unable to move, and thus the creation of veal. After calving, newborns are hit on the head with a hammer or pulled away from their mothers after just one day together, which causes explosive stress to both mother and baby. Does Michael Eavis approve of this? It appears so. Milk is worse than "meat" because on dairy farms the cows are tortured for YEARS before they are killed. Calves are pulled away from their mothers by dragging the calf with one leg, both mother and calf in a state of chaotic distress.
Does Michael Eavis at his Glastonbury Farm accommodate any cows at all that do not yield money his way? I doubt it. Off with their heads!
Does Michael Eavis care about the insane environmental damage caused by dairy farming? I doubt it. To hell with the environment! People who do not care about animal rights usually do not care about human rights. It naturally follows.
Should you actually agree to play at the Glastonbury Festival you might find visual arts expert Michael Eavis meddling with your presentations. In 2011 I played Glastonbury and attempted to sing the song Meat is murder. Behind me, a screen that usually shows the many evils of factory farming remained blank. I was told that Michael Eavis had stopped the screening of the film because it wasn't indicative of how his dairy farm operated. He didn't quite understand that the poor souls in the actual film did not want to be there in the first place. Michael Eavis also went on to justify banning the film by saying it would "upset" younger people. What Michael Eavis was saying, in effect, was:

it's OK for our belly, but not for our eyes … and at all costs don't educate anyone on animal cruelty because it might damage the financial profits of our happy Glastonbury Farm.

If he had thought the film gave an incorrect view of dairy farming, he wouldn't have cared if the film had been shown, but he banned the film because he knew the film was truth.

Like most animal haters, Michael appears to be one of those people who love dead animals, yet hate live ones. How is this sane, or logical, or possible?
If dogs and cats aren't 'food', then why are cows and sheep? The BBC recently made a terrible fuss when some unfortunate dogs were allegedly poisoned at Crufts - which, yes, was abysmal. But the BBC had no concern or report on the 40,000 piglets whose throats were slit in the UK in that very same week.
Why is the latter not a BBC story? Why is a poisoned dog at Crufts a story for national lamentation, yet the slaughter of 40,000 screaming piglets is not mentioned anywhere on any known news program?
If a dog is not food, then why is a pig?
Well, you might argue that 'oooh I love bacon', but if you love the pig dead, why do you not love the pig while it is alive, and why do you not protect it from slaughter … if you "love" "bacon" so much? Surely if you eat animals it's because you hate rather than love them?
Is a cat 'food'? No. So why is a lamb?
We have been trained and brainwashed to believe that some animals deserve to be killed and some don't, and much advertising effort is put into the hope that we do not ever decide for ourselves. No celebrity vegetarian chefs on the BBC! There is also heavy reliance on the hope that humans never quite become intelligent enough to understand that both humans and animals have natural rights. After all, as Gary Yourofsky brilliantly observed: if you remove bees or ants from the planet the entire cycle of life is damaged, but if you remove human beings from the planet then the entire planet will prosper and be saved.
Should we care that factory farming (which isn't farming at all - it's an industry very much like any other) is irrefutably linked to cancer in humans? Are you aware that the "country smell" so powerful in idyllic areas is actually the smell of mass slaughter of animals? Does anyone actually believe that the badger kill (not 'cull') is a move to protect cows, or to protect godly farmers' income? Are you aware that the virus of factory farming causes more greenhouse gas emissions than all combined forms of motorized transport? Of course you're not, for if you knew how much the "meat" industry is destroying the planet, well, you might grow wise to the biggest threat to your own life.

Like many animal haters, Michael Eavis was awarded a CBE by Elizabeth Battenberg (you have been ordered to address her as The Queen) in 2007. In 2005 he expressed how it was "outrageous to ban hunting". For such as Michael Eavis, there just cannot be enough bloodshed. More! More! More! Kill! Kill! Kill! Would he object if the hunters were also hunted?

Animal rights is now the leading social justice issue on the planet. Your decision is whether you support either the butcher or the butchered. It cannot be both.

Morrissey
8 April 2015

LOL. true, its like signing one of those billion year scientology contracts to work on one of the slave ships.

He was enraged by The BRITS so it's likely he is also enraged by the bill at Glastonbury. He was NEVER invited back after 84. He only returned to the Pyramid at the express invitation/demand of U2. It's clear he feels that's because of Eavis's Evil Dairy Empire.

best
BB

Then he should have refused rather than compromise his integrity further. It isn't like Morrissey to wait four years to complain about a real or imagined slight. Four minutes is his record, I believe.

I'm not sure why he wasn't enraged enough by the 2011 lineup, including the rhinoceros killer of old Houston town.

Glastonbury 2011: Pyramid Stage Lineup

Friday
22:00 23:45 U2
20:00 21:15 Morrissey
18:15 19:15 Biffy Clyro
16:30 17:45 B.B. King
15:00 16:00 Wu-Tang Clan
13:30 14:30 Two Door Cinema Club
12:05 13:00 Metronomy
11:00 11:40 The Master Musicians of Joujouka

Saturday
22:15 23:45 Coldplay
20:15 21:30 Elbow
18:30 19:30 Paolo Nutini
17:00 18:00 Tinie Tempah
15:30 16:20 Rumer
13:45 14:45 The Gaslight Anthem
12:15 13:15 Tame Impala
11:00 11:45 Stornoway

Sunday
21:45 23:15 Beyoncé
19:45 21:00 Pendulum
18:15 19:15 Plan B
16:30 17:45 Paul Simon
15:00 16:00 Laura Marling
13:30 14:30 Don McLean
12:10 13:00 The Low Anthem
11:00 11:45 Fisherman's Friends

Last edited:
This is all very well and good but it still doesn't alter the fact that, that Sam-What-You-Call-It's i-phone footage for KMAL is still a load of horse manure !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Right. A purported vegan ("BrummieBoy") thanks a purported butcher ("Benny the Butcher".) I know I often thank butchers for their good deeds.

Better late than never. With this statement he can begin to repair his psyche, his reputation and his mental health. Ever since I found out he WAS a Cheesetarian I was certain some of his depression was related to the cognitive dissonance of singing 'Meat Is Murder' whilst having cheese on his backstage rider. It appears he has genuinely woken up to a LOT of cutting edge thinking, on the debates around Carnism, in particular.

Thanks for your excellent input into Cheesegate over the last few months. And thanks to "Benny The Butcher"!

I am looking forward to the reactions of his 'fan' community to this statement and will enjoy responding to all who have referenced my name in this thread to date, once I have re-read and digested this new alignment of Morrissey with cutting-edge thinking.

LOL! I think this thread might get LOUD!

best
BB

[h=2]Why We Love Dogs, Eat Pigs, and Wear Cows[/h]
http://www.carnism.org/resources/why-we-love-dogs

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah im sure its that his high high expectations for music videos and the care he takes over them, along all the super great detailed ones in the past, are what hes concerned with and now hurt by. his concern was super evident as he hired famous filmmakers gave it a great budget and took a long time planning out the concept expecting it to take off with all of the promotion he gave to it. never mind his thirty years in the music business (more than any here) im sure he doesnt know whats up or what the video would have accomplished. you guys sound hurt, especially when you say your off and then come back to make another comment about the video and artist you dont like. you guys sound really upset and bitter about him not doing what you wanted or expected

no, somebody here think morrissey was here and had read their posts. :rofl:

i wouldn't read majority of post left here lately even if my life depends on it. :rofl:

but morrissey was here and acknowledged the dairy issue :rofl:. this is what we get when ego joins unhealthy imagination.

the blue rose society story has greater commonsense basis. :)

and more posters of solid quality left this place because of the one - vacuous, but unscrupulously persistent. :( never mind, the good ones gave up but morrissey! arrived. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

maybe this is better than the actual reunioun of 'the smiths'! :rofl:

what makes you think so bhops. also just a how ya doin

Um....do we know each other somehow?

He clearly is aware of this site enough to comment on it (hateful online creche, etc.) and there have been several instances where his behavior has struck me as being motivated by comments on this website (specifying that the signatures in his autobiography were genuine, posting a picture of the full arena at one of his recent shows, etc.).

I mean I do not know for certain and I hope he does not.

Certain people come on here with rather malicious intentions and the thought of Morrissey or anyone else being distressed by them is upsetting. Bullies are usually encouraged to know that their sadism is having an effect so this will just further encourage them. Hopefully they'll all get hobbies soon and spend their time putting ships in bottles.

Sadly, they probably will not and we can expect them to jump on this post with their usual trite, warn out cliche responses ("BUT HOW CAN YOU CRITICIZE ME WHEN MORRISSEY SAID [BLANK]," "THINK OF THE FEELINGS OF THE POOR BENIGHTED BRITISH MONARCHY," "CULT").

If he does actually read this site I hope he moves onto something else. People on here aren't worth feeling down about.

the gay guy from BRS must be seething with jealousy with moz being influenced by this forum while totally ignoring them.

Then he should have refused rather than compromise his integrity further. It isn't like Morrissey to wait four years to complain about a real or imagined slight. Four minutes is his record, I believe.

I'm not sure why he wasn't enraged enough by the 2011 lineup, including the rhinoceros killer of old Houston town.

After 'Cheesegate', I'd like to formally introduce #Glastogate to these boards. He didn't complain for 4 years because he's only just found out that the reason the Torture/Slaughter footage for 'Meat Is Murder' wasn't shown on the screen behind him at Glastonbury was because Michael Eavis, and the BBC all colluded to claim there was a 'technical fault' which prevented it from accompanying the performance. Once we link up Eavis and the BBC 'Countryfile' meat/dairy/murder propaganda machines, it's clear that there may indeed have been a conspiracy to prevent Morrissey from giving the prime-time BBC audience nightmares during their lovely, lovely coverage of Glastonbury.

If you think about it, it's the perfect thing to do to drive Morrissey insane. In his subconscious mind, this has been percolating to the surface over the last few years, hence his insistence on playing it in every set. Something he couldn't let go of... And now, it's all come together, presumably with evidence that allows him to publicly flay Eavis without fear of any legal comeback. And if he hasn't joined up the dots between the farmers of Glastonbury and BBC Countryfile ordering censorship of the broadcast of his performance, well......he has now!

Here's the video that may ignite the final bonfire of the vanities that is Glastonbury, the middle-class meat and dairy manifesto posing as a bucolic blissful pop festival.

I'm sitting listening to this track again for the first time in years. It's no longer the discordant dissonant shriek of a soul alienated from his core beliefs. It's suddenly something much, much more.

#Glastogate

best
BB

ps: Morrissey, you might want to put the thumbscrews on Bono as well......just sayin'....he might have 'intelligence'.

- - - Updated - - -

Right. A purported vegan ("BrummieBoy") thanks a purported butcher ("Benny the Butcher".) I know I often thank butchers for their good deeds.

Lots of people here think Benny is one of my alters. As you say, he purports to be a butcher. I am, however, very much a Vegan. Meat Is Murder. Cheese Bleeds, Beef Is Biocide. Free Fish From Fascists. Etc. Suck it up!

best
BB

Well Brummie let's just see how this pans out. If he has listened to us maybe he will acknowledge us with a cryptic sign or mention us and the online hateful creché in volume two.

Best
Benny-the-British-Butcher 

We must wait to see what the Blue Rose Society make of all this! And what CG does to recover from the shock.

best
BB

This is all very well and good but it still doesn't alter the fact that, that Sam-What-You-Call-It's i-phone footage for KMAL is still a load of horse manure !

Benny-the-British-Butcher 

Wrong thread, Benny. We're done with that. For now...welcome to #Glastogate

best
BB

He clearly is aware of this site enough to comment on it (hateful online creche, etc.) and there have been several instances where his behavior has struck me as being motivated by comments on this website (specifying that the signatures in his autobiography were genuine, posting a picture of the full arena at one of his recent shows, etc.).

Certain people come on here with rather malicious intentions and the thought of Morrissey or anyone else being distressed by them is upsetting. Bullies are usually encouraged to know that their sadism is having an effect so this will just further encourage them. Hopefully they'll all get hobbies soon and spend their time putting ships in bottles.

Sadly, they probably will not and we can expect them to jump on this post with their usual trite, warn out cliche responses ("BUT HOW CAN YOU CRITICIZE ME WHEN MORRISSEY SAID [BLANK]," "THINK OF THE FEELINGS OF THE POOR BENIGHTED BRITISH MONARCHY," "CULT").

If he does actually read this site I hope he moves onto something else. People on here aren't worth feeling down about.

Nothing in your comment is relevant to his statement. You begin by accepting he has knowledge of comments here. Given the 'f*** Morrissey-Solo' t-shirts that is obvious. I'm sure he needs your concern and direction as to what he does or doesn't read. *rolleyes*. Do you have anything to say about the content of his statement?

best
BB

You're wrong about Morrissey NEVER being invited back to Glastonbury, BrummieBoy!
Morrissey HAS been invited back. He accepted and was scheduled to play in 1992, but cancelled last minute.

Ha ha silly Steven you wanker ! YOU and YOUR act performed on this very farm, not once but twice, how shady is that you phoney stroker.
Everybody is laughing at you now, we all know your all about the cheese you crankfraud.
Barry Manilow is taking all the headlines at the moment ! Haven't you heard ? He's just announced he's got married to his manager but sadly he's not homosexual but he's more a managersexual, oh well who cares did I tell you I'm a meatsexual.
How's your Nephew by the way Sam Whats-he-Called, is all this claptrap to divert attention from him and his shitty i-phone utube footage ?
I've got a new design for your t-shirt stall ! FRONT A picture of your head (black n white) without your syrup and the slogan "TITS AND CHEESE AND CROCK AND ROLL"
REVERSE "OUR CRANK"

Cheesed to be of assistance good to see the cancer isn't holding you back

Benny-the-British-Butcher

I'm starting to like you, quite funny

There is no such thing as coincidence in Morrissey's world. There is cause and effect.

I think the key to this is that Eavis is the target. Morrissey has played Glastonbury twice before, as recently as 2011, seemingly without any trepidation. I remember that performance because at the end Morrissey, Tobias and the band ritually slaughtered This Charming Man, without using a stun gun.

We know Morrissey is in festival mood and suddenly this crops up out of nowhere so my guess is Morrissey got rebuffed by the Glastonbury organisers, who have presumably already filled the Saturday afternoon Sing-A-Long-A-Max "Where are they now?" spot with Liza Minelli or Lulu.

Zing!

You're wrong about Morrissey NEVER being invited back to Glastonbury, BrummieBoy!
Morrissey HAS been invited back. He accepted and was scheduled to play in 1992, but cancelled last minute.

and 2004...

first cheese and milky products were in, now suddenly its reversed and we cannot eat.
i have to discard all dairy products overnight.
first we had to be gay. then gayness was out and asexuality was in, then out and in came humasexuality.
now we are to go straight, after all these years and lust after grade c hot dancing models?
what next, accept jesus christ as our lord and saviour as well, as now moz is sporting religious paraphernalia?

:lbf:

- - - Updated - - -

Every other word on that rant was Michael Eavis

Do you think moz has a stack of his enemies photos at home, which he cuts the eyes out and draw dicks on:lbf:

I know. It's confusing as Hell. This time last month, I was eating Dairylea in gay nightclubs with the rest of the Moz fans, now I've had to cancel the milk and start dating lingerie models. Female ones, with vaginas and everything! I've also had to start buying records by Blondie, Cliff Richard and Tom Jones.

What next Morrissey?!? Where will this madness end!?!

I think the final stop is when morrissey becomes a born again Christian and you all have to be the audience in his christian call in show

please, don't be disheartened.

sincerely, the only thing that is worth to be down about is health, not some obscure corners of the web.

he's avoiding nasty fans in real life and have time to come here to read about nothing? does it make sense for you?

personally, knowing certain number of musicians/artists, there is not much time in their lives left for surfing.
when they come to the web, things like this are not their area of interest, believe it or not.

'professional' trolls know little about real life, this imaginary space gives them illusion of 'living'. they pretend to live.
if case is more serious (of mental health) they use web for some kind of 'therapy', it's better than to commit evil/crime in reality.

morrissey's way of living is enigma to most of us and it so it shall remain. his magnificent work matters. :) :) :)

kind regards.

I think the final stop is when morrissey becomes a born again Christian and you all have to be the audience in his christian call in show

What exactly is your problem? If you want your beloved 80s moz go watch a smiths video.

Finally the man has come out and said the truth about the horrors of the dairy industry. I am so proud that he went from stuffing his face full of cheese and milky tea to drinking soy lattes and being honest about what really happens to those poor cows.

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_150409_01

9 April 2015

Glastonbury Festival is not animal friendly

barbarism begins at home

Last year the artist Banksy burst into the Glastonbury Festival with his very clever moving art-piece called Sirens of the Lambs, which shows the screaming faces of lambs crying out from a truck bound for slaughter of the most unimaginably corrupt and vicious savagery.
Michael Eavis, the gentlemanly God of Glastonbury, was not impressed.
"Is it some kind of animal rights thing?" he asked, pretending not to understand what the rest of us saw so clearly. No, Michael, it was a preview of the UK entry for the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest…

"Our cows are actually very happy," Michael Eavis, now suddenly Dr. Dolittle, assured reporters, "they have the highest milk yield in the county."
What Michael Eavis meant by this statement was: WE are economically very happy because our cows have the highest milk yield in the county. No Glastonbury cow was available for comment, and no cows were heard laughing. Dr. Eavis equates milk yield as a sign of happiness, we note.

In order to 'have the highest milk yield in the county', a cow must be persistently 'raped' against its will (a logical assumption), or it must be artificially inseminated from the age of 13 months onwards, or injected with bovine growth hormone. The latter is banned (that is, frowned upon) in the UK, but since farmers pay no heed to the law when it comes to gassing badgers, shooting foxes or hunting, then we're safe to assume that the bovine growth hormone practice continues. In the UK, the farmers' financial gluttony is unassailably up there with the holy scriptures.
Dairy cows are not allowed to not be in lactation because then their milk production decreases and they do not produce enough milk to justify the cost of their board and lodgings. Therefore, cows are repeatedly raped and raped and raped … which Michael Eavis presumably thinks is a great way to make sentient beings happy. Dairy cows are only allowed to live for as long as they are useful to the farmer, which is about 4 years. If left alone, the cow could live for 20 years.
I assume that the dairy cows at Glastonbury who no longer yield milk are brought into the home of Michael Eavis and allowed to sit down and watch Emmerdale until they gently pass away in their later years, because, after all, Michael insists that Glastonbury cows are "very happy."
In truth, of course, as soon as a cow is a substandard producer of milk, she and her friends are sent off to have their throats slit.
We can easily imagine Michael Eavis waving the cattle truck off, and we can see his cows being "very happy" about that, and waving back to Michael.
A male calf produced by a dairy cow is immediately shot, or raised to be murdered for beef, or allowed no daylight during its entire short lifespan where it is trapped in a crate, unable to move, and thus the creation of veal. After calving, newborns are hit on the head with a hammer or pulled away from their mothers after just one day together, which causes explosive stress to both mother and baby. Does Michael Eavis approve of this? It appears so. Milk is worse than "meat" because on dairy farms the cows are tortured for YEARS before they are killed. Calves are pulled away from their mothers by dragging the calf with one leg, both mother and calf in a state of chaotic distress.
Does Michael Eavis at his Glastonbury Farm accommodate any cows at all that do not yield money his way? I doubt it. Off with their heads!
Does Michael Eavis care about the insane environmental damage caused by dairy farming? I doubt it. To hell with the environment! People who do not care about animal rights usually do not care about human rights. It naturally follows.
Should you actually agree to play at the Glastonbury Festival you might find visual arts expert Michael Eavis meddling with your presentations. In 2011 I played Glastonbury and attempted to sing the song Meat is murder. Behind me, a screen that usually shows the many evils of factory farming remained blank. I was told that Michael Eavis had stopped the screening of the film because it wasn't indicative of how his dairy farm operated. He didn't quite understand that the poor souls in the actual film did not want to be there in the first place. Michael Eavis also went on to justify banning the film by saying it would "upset" younger people. What Michael Eavis was saying, in effect, was:

it's OK for our belly, but not for our eyes … and at all costs don't educate anyone on animal cruelty because it might damage the financial profits of our happy Glastonbury Farm.

If he had thought the film gave an incorrect view of dairy farming, he wouldn't have cared if the film had been shown, but he banned the film because he knew the film was truth.

Like most animal haters, Michael appears to be one of those people who love dead animals, yet hate live ones. How is this sane, or logical, or possible?
If dogs and cats aren't 'food', then why are cows and sheep? The BBC recently made a terrible fuss when some unfortunate dogs were allegedly poisoned at Crufts - which, yes, was abysmal. But the BBC had no concern or report on the 40,000 piglets whose throats were slit in the UK in that very same week.
Why is the latter not a BBC story? Why is a poisoned dog at Crufts a story for national lamentation, yet the slaughter of 40,000 screaming piglets is not mentioned anywhere on any known news program?
If a dog is not food, then why is a pig?
Well, you might argue that 'oooh I love bacon', but if you love the pig dead, why do you not love the pig while it is alive, and why do you not protect it from slaughter … if you "love" "bacon" so much? Surely if you eat animals it's because you hate rather than love them?
Is a cat 'food'? No. So why is a lamb?
We have been trained and brainwashed to believe that some animals deserve to be killed and some don't, and much advertising effort is put into the hope that we do not ever decide for ourselves. No celebrity vegetarian chefs on the BBC! There is also heavy reliance on the hope that humans never quite become intelligent enough to understand that both humans and animals have natural rights. After all, as Gary Yourofsky brilliantly observed: if you remove bees or ants from the planet the entire cycle of life is damaged, but if you remove human beings from the planet then the entire planet will prosper and be saved.
Should we care that factory farming (which isn't farming at all - it's an industry very much like any other) is irrefutably linked to cancer in humans? Are you aware that the "country smell" so powerful in idyllic areas is actually the smell of mass slaughter of animals? Does anyone actually believe that the badger kill (not 'cull') is a move to protect cows, or to protect godly farmers' income? Are you aware that the virus of factory farming causes more greenhouse gas emissions than all combined forms of motorized transport? Of course you're not, for if you knew how much the "meat" industry is destroying the planet, well, you might grow wise to the biggest threat to your own life.

Like many animal haters, Michael Eavis was awarded a CBE by Elizabeth Battenberg (you have been ordered to address her as The Queen) in 2007. In 2005 he expressed how it was "outrageous to ban hunting". For such as Michael Eavis, there just cannot be enough bloodshed. More! More! More! Kill! Kill! Kill! Would he object if the hunters were also hunted?

Animal rights is now the leading social justice issue on the planet. Your decision is whether you support either the butcher or the butchered. It cannot be both.

Morrissey
8 April 2015

Im astonished!!! Can it be, possibly, that BB was Moz all along? What other explanation would suffice? 'Calves are dragged from their mothers by one leg......', this is pure BB... Im speechless and confused as to what could be the explanation.

Back
Top Bottom