Update on true-to-you.net - double pneumonia, Wash. DC sell out, Portland security

Update March 10 - true-to-you.net

Morrissey is presently being treated in San Francisco for "double pneumonia", but remains on course to headline the Vive Latino festival in Mexico City on March 14. Morrissey's show at the Regency Ballroom in San Francisco will now take place on May 1. His show at Washington's National Theater for April 5 has sold out within eight seconds.

Morrissey has apologized for the "extreme and silly" venue security at Portland's Arlene Schnitzer Theater during his show there (March 8), commenting: "place an obese McDonalds fry-girl into a venue security uniform and she is suddenly Eva Braun."

Re: Update on true-to-you.net - double pneumonia, Wash. DC sell out, Portland securit

Since his Detroit-area hospitalization, Morrissey has been quite the Chatty Cathy and we should all should rejoice for that. We've had the pleasure of hearing about the "obese McDonald's fry girl...suddenly Eva Braun," Beyonce becoming a rhino poacher, and that old lady McCartney asked to turn his knighthood. We've been asked to tune into Jimmy Kimmel Live to "relive the intellectual fog of the 1950s" and had lengthy postings on TTY about a chance encounter with Kirk Douglas and Moz's meeting with his Irish-blooded LA Galaxy player-cousin or some such relation. Then there is the ultimate screw-you to Bowie by replacing him with Rick Astley on the re-issue of Playboys (though now I can't get "Never Gonna Give You Up" out of my head, which is a pity). Maybe the medication is the inspiration but I doubt that.

"Art, any road."

I used to about music... ...'til about ten years ago.

Re: Update on true-to-you.net - double pneumonia, Wash. DC sell out, Portland securit

Not according to Lauren Papapietro, who herself appears to be on death's door according to her Twitter feed.

Who the hell is Lauren Papapietro? :squiffy:

I'm a Christian, hate Dixie Chicks and LOVE Pee Wee Herman! Did you get a chance to see his live theatre a couple of years ago? It was brilliant. LOL

We have the first season of Pee Wee's Playhouse box set on DVD and every year pull out Pee Wee's Christmas Special! I missed the Pee Wee live event :(
Not a disciple of Moz...a disciple of Jesus. Morrissey would burn me in effigy for saying this, but God used him 28 years ago...physically dead people can't be saved.

Hey, admitting you're a Christian already implies that you are irrational. Going from that to a Morrissey 'disciple' is not a great leap.

That's your opinion, dumbshit.

We have the first season of Pee Wee's Playhouse box set on DVD and every year pull out Pee Wee's Christmas Special! I missed the Pee Wee live event :(
Not a disciple of Moz...a disciple of Jesus. Morrissey would burn me in effigy for saying this, but God used him 28 years ago...physically dead people can't be saved.

The live Pee Wee event was fantastic! As for Morrissey, I cant decide if I prefer him to just postpone all of the shows and recuperate or not. I'm really looking forward to Las Vegas.

Any news/updates on Billy Liar this morning ?

Lie-to-you statement.

Morrissey's latest medical results show he is now suffering from "Triple-dip-deppression" as well as

Mouth-ulcers
Barratts orifice
17 bum polips
1 broken spirit
4 stamped on fingers (+ 1 thumb)
A blockage to the poo bag
Bell end cottage cheese
And writers block

Please keep hold of all tickets (dates will be . . . . . . . . . . . . . . !!!!!!!! Looked at in the future maybe)

But hey ! New dates are being added all the time and selling out in 5 seconds flat and Morrissey STILL has no record contract and still keeps on belting out the OLD SONGS !!!

Ambitious Insider

Hey, admitting you're a Christian already implies that you are irrational. Going from that to a Morrissey 'disciple' is not a great leap.

buddy-jesus.jpg

Who are you??? Want to meet for coffee later? :p

Lie-to-you statement.

Morrissey's latest medical results show he is now suffering from "Triple-dip-deppression" as well as

Mouth-ulcers
Barratts orifice
17 bum polips
1 broken spirit
Bell end cottage cheese
And writers block

Please keep hold of all tickets (dates will be . . . . . . . . . . . . . . !!!!!!!! Looked at in the future maybe)

But hey ! New dates are being added all the time and selling out in 5 seconds flat and Morrissey STILL has no record contract and still keeps on belting out the OLD SONGS !!!

Ambitious Insider

Yer makin' the creche look like it has a yeast infection. :straightface: Be nice.

Lie-to-you statement.

Mouth-ulcers
Barratts orifice
17 bum polips
1 broken spirit
Bell end cottage cheese
And writers block

Ambitious Insider

What a dick.

Lie-to-you statement.

Mouth-ulcers
Barratts orifice
17 bum polips
1 broken spirit
Bell end cottage cheese
And writers block

Ambitious Insider

I pity you.

Hey, admitting you're a Christian already implies that you are irrational.
buddy-jesus.jpg

Is that like how admitting you're an atheist already implies that you are a pretentious douchebag?
jesus-finger.png

Is that like how admitting you're an atheist already implies that you are a pretentious douchebag?
jesus-finger.png

No more of a pretentious douchebag than a vegetarian.

jesus-finger.png

It's like how admitting you have all the answers to life's mysteries without any FACTS or EVIDENCE except for a book written and re-written and edited later by the church and other sects around 2000 years ago.

Who wrote books of the New Testament?

1) Most biblical scholars say they were written anywhere from 70 to 200 years AFTER his death. People who weren't ever around him wrote what he said! I wonder if he was mis-quoted?

2) You one chance to get your message out to the world, but your 12 disciples were either totally illiterate or didn't care enough to write down what you said? Great selection of followers there.

3) You are the SON OF GOD, you are actually GOD MADE FLESH; and you can't be bothered to write down your own instructions for life into a book! You can rise the dead and walk on water but you can't scribble on papyrus! You can turn water into wine and rise yourself from the dead, but don't have the time to give your final word about the mysteries of man? Sounds like Jesus is the pretentious douche, sounds like he was the first hipster; he was more about making himself look cool in the present moment than doing anything good for the rest of humanity.

Isn't it funny how Moses, Mohammed, and Joseph Smith had to be away from everyone when they received their godly messages? It's not like God created the ENTIRE UNIVERSE OR ANYTHING. It's not like he could directly beam any viewpoint he wanted you to have into your brain in whatever language you spoke. Or manifest himself into the sun or the moon, and alter the vacuum of space, so everyone around the world could hear his message! Why were those dudes so important? Why did God only speak to them? They totally don't sound like con artists AT ALL, you guyz. The sad reality is they were the world's first trolls and we've been paying for it in blood ever since.

Middle-finger jesus should be the backdrop for the rest of the tour. Obviously, he would have to sing "I have forgiven you Jesus", although it would seem that Jesus has not learned to take the higher road yet.

Lie-to-you statement.

Mouth-ulcers
Barratts orifice
17 bum polips
1 broken spirit
Bell end cottage cheese
And writers block

Ambitious Insider

These complaints will be sorted very quick with the prescription of bread don't you worry. The bread has never failed in the past.

Friend just heard on the radio a report that the whole tour is canceled. I can't find this anywhere online so I assume it's just bad "reporting". He didn't say if a later report noted Bowie had just released a " purple monkey dishwasher". -MR

Friend just heard on the radio a report that the whole tour is canceled. I can't find this anywhere online so I assume it's just bad "reporting". He didn't say if a later report noted Bowie had just released a " purple monkey dishwasher". -MR

Maybe the DJ was taking the mickey...hang the DJ! I checked true-to-you and the Morrissey Official FB page...so far- nada! Maybe they hooked him up with a nice Z-Pac at the hospital and it kicked that double-pneumonia outta the park. Your post about gave me a triple coronary, though! ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom