US Fall tour dates with Interpol posted (14 total)

Announcing Morrissey's 2019 US Fall Tour w/ special guest Interpol. Pre-sale starts tomorrow April 10th at 10am local time. General on-sale this Friday April 12th.

Pre-sale: smarturl.it/MorrisseyFallTourPS

Image posted by Jalil:

47110_fall_tour_with_interpol.jpg

Sep 5, 2019 Columbia, MD - Merriweather Post Pavilion
Sep 7, 2019 Queens, NY - Forest Hills Stadium
Sep 9, 2019 Camden, NJ - BB&T Pavilion
Sep 11, 2019 Kettering, OH - Fraze Pavilion
Sep 13, 2019 Rochester Hills, MI - Meadow Brook Amphitheatre
Sep 14, 2019 Highland Park, IL - Ravinia Festival
Sep 18, 2019 Grand Prairie, TX - Verizon Theatre
Sep 20, 2019 Austin, TX - Frank Erwin Center
Sep 21, 2019 Houston, TX - White Oak Music Hall - outside
Sep 28, 2019 Salt Lake City, UT - Saltair
Sep 30, 2019 Portland, OR - Theatre Of The Clouds
Oct 3, 2019 San Francisco, CA - Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
Oct 5, 2019 Irvine, CA - Five Point Amphitheater
Oct 6, 2019 San Diego, CA - Pechanga Arena

Last edited by a moderator:
Chicago (Ravinia fest) isn't participating in the d2C presale, according to the box office. Those tickets will go on sale May 8.

Nope. Trying for Chicago and...nothing!

I don't think Chicago is part of the presale (or even the regular on-sale) this week. Ravinia tickets go on sale May 8, with Ravinia donors being the only people who can purchase tickets in advance...at least that is how it appears to me.

I was able to buy GA for the Grand Prairie, TX (i.e. Dallas) show and didn't need the pre-sale access code to make the purchase. I still have no idea if there are tickets other than GA available during the pre-sale or where I was supposed to be able to use the pre-sale access code to purchase tickets today.

Were you able to reach the presale via the Mporium link?

I was -- scrolling down revealed a list of concerts, with ticket links. But I did see what you saw: occasionally the Mporium page only showed merchandise for sale. I thought I'd gone to the wrong page. At best the system is faulty, at worst sadistically faulty.

That said, you could simply use the Live Nation site or app to access the pre-sale tickets, which I ended up doing.

could someone please come thru with the presale code? i bought california son already for the broadway residency and don't want to buy it again for forest hills.

I was able to buy GA for the Grand Prairie, TX (i.e. Dallas) show and didn't need the pre-sale access code to make the purchase. I still have no idea if there are tickets other than GA available during the pre-sale or where I was supposed to be able to use the pre-sale access code to purchase tickets today.

Yeah, I think the pre-sale is only GA pit tickets.
Honestly I’d rather have a 1st row mezzanine ticket.

Now regretting the purchase...

Forest Hills is a very nice venue except when it's hot and humid. It's the old site of the US Open National Tennis Center.

I got my Houston tickets ,and yes GA, $59. Plus $34 .for tic fees but there was a option for a special GA area called GA advance(a rope off area in front,$125.) But it wouldn't let me use my pre sale code on it. So I settled just to have tickets to go because only 3000 capacity, couldn't take my chances after hearing other sold out presales .... anyways going to white oak wish it wasn't outside but I'm grateful very grateful to see new tour......yeah

I was -- scrolling down revealed a list of concerts, with ticket links. But I did see what you saw: occasionally the Mporium page only showed merchandise for sale. I thought I'd gone to the wrong page. At best the system is faulty, at worst sadistically faulty.

That said, you could simply use the Live Nation site or app to access the pre-sale tickets, which I ended up doing.
I'm trying to get Irvine Tickets. What's the Presale for LiveNation?

I got my Houston tickets ,and yes GA, $59. Plus $34 .for tic fees but there was a option for a special GA area called GA advance(a rope off area in front,$125.) But it wouldn't let me use my pre sale code on it. So I settled just to have tickets to go because only 3000 capacity, couldn't take my chances after hearing other sold out presales .... anyways going to white oak wish it wasn't outside but I'm grateful very grateful to see new tour......yeah

i was able to buy the houston $125 GA/Pit tickets without the presale code. It's weird that the code would not work for that but works for the regular GA. Might be some pit tickets left if you're still interested

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom