What Morrissey fans do you hate

• Thread starter Johnnyhatesjazz
  • Start date
Known both Robert and his better half for a long, long time - never met two more generous, down-to-earth people. I never post on this site, but felt I had to on this occasion.

Robert does not get walked in. He goes to many shows but is very rarely on the barrier. He and his wife/other half are lovely. Yet another person that people seem obsessed with along with all the names listed above. It's such a waste of energy. Most of them either don't care or seem quite flattered by the attention. Only mildly irritating thing is the feeling there is a snake amongst them.

I know Robert having been to his Glasgee night and a nicer bloke you won't find. Whoever posted him in this thread is a prick, however.

Robert Winning another person who thinks that Morrissey's can do no wrong. I am sick to death of his Facebook fan worship rubbish twat.

So you are 'friends' with Robert on facebook? You absolute snakey horrible bastard. Message him and tell him you have a problem with Him rather than posting your snidey, gutless comments. Bob is a top bloke and puts on good events that raise money and food for good causes... but you're 'friends' on facebook, so you'd know that right? Shame on you, you c***.

So you are 'friends' with Robert on facebook? You absolute snakey horrible bastard. Message him and tell him you have a problem with Him rather than posting your snidey, gutless comments. Bob is a top bloke and puts on good events that raise money and food for good causes... but you're 'friends' on facebook, so you'd know that right? Shame on you, you c***.
everyone cant stand everyone on their facebook friends list. that's how facebook works. duh!
you should see the people on my friends list. they're so vaguely hostile, it makes me really uneasy. it's no wonder i tried deleting my account once.

everyone cant stand everyone on their facebook friends list. that's how facebook works. duh!
you should see the people on my friends list. they're so vaguely hostile, it makes me really uneasy. it's no wonder i tried deleting my account once.

You 'tried' deleting your account once? But what? your public wouldn't let you? Plus if so many of your 'friends' are hostile unfriend them. Why put up with so much fakeness. Duh!

Paddy M (surname removed). “Nice enough” lad though. Right.

I don’t understand those who stick up for these people. To be fair, they probably don’t know what goes on behind closed doors. However annoying he may seem, few would have guessed him to be a woman beater etc...(apart from those on the receiving end obviously).

The endless cheerleaders who cannot accept any criticism of the man or his music and react with complete hostility in the face of anything less than total worship. Especially when new albums come out. The fact is, the guy has dropped some real clunkers song-wise in recent years. I know it's all subjective.

EDIT: And I don't hate them. Hate is much too strong. Baffled and bemused? Slightly annoyed? It's not hate. I save that for creatures like Donald Trump and his ilk.

Paddy M (surname removed). “Nice enough” lad though. Right.

Paddy is an absolute twat. His self obsession is something all he sees, and his desperation to be heard reeks. Things were a lot better two years ago without him, but I'm not having it that he knocks birds about. Just don't see it at all.

Paddy is an absolute twat. His self obsession is something all he sees, and his desperation to be heard reeks. Things were a lot better two years ago without him, but I'm not having it that he knocks birds about. Just don't see it at all.

Two have testified to physical abuse at his hands and two more to mental abuse. But because you don’t see it, you don’t believe them? How do YOU expect an abuser to look and behave? It’s comments like this that contribute to women suffering in silence.

You may not see it but I've seen it up close. I know someone that he has done over and he's a manipulative shit who takes no responsibility for his actions that cause so much distress to people. He blames his depression, his medication, anything but himself.

A ridiculous post. If you expect to see evidence of his physical or mental abuse in the queue for a Moz show or at a Smiths night then you don't really understand the first thing about how people who abuse and control operate. And don't even know where to start with the fact that you refer to the women he has abused as 'birds'

Sorry that this vile little turd of a man doesn't fit neatly into your stereotype of abusers. Why would these women lie?

To the (ex?) girlfriend if reading this: well done for speaking out. It will be hard at first, especially as abusers make you question every decision you make, but you have done the right thing and you are so much better off without someone like him.

A ridiculous post. If you expect to see evidence of his physical or mental abuse in the queue for a Moz show or at a Smiths night then you don't really understand the first thing about how people who abuse and control operate. And don't even know where to start with the fact that you refer to the women he has abused as 'birds'

Get off your f***in high horse. And before you take moral high ground, I didn't say he hasn't commited such wicked acts, I said he didn't seem the type, there is actually a difference.
As for any alleged victims, social media is probably not the best platform to deal with it. I hope any such victims, are able to mentally recover, once any physical wounds have healed.

Get off your f***in high horse. And before you take moral high ground, I didn't say he hasn't commited such wicked acts, I said he didn't seem the type, there is actually a difference.
As for any alleged victims, social media is probably not the best platform to deal with it. I hope any such victims, are able to mentally recover, once any physical wounds have healed.

You say that as if it’s any defence for what you said. What is “the type”, in your opinion?

He didn’t seem ‘the type’. Help us out and describe what you think what would be the type.

Back
Top Bottom