What Morrissey fans do you hate

• Thread starter Johnnyhatesjazz
  • Start date
That Paul from Viva Morrissey
He's back to believing he's Morrissey again, what with his TTY type statements on FB.
Paul, maybe you should find gainful employment and then you won't have time for such silly statements. Be yourself: Free Yourself.

Don't know him personally but his Twitter posts on the interview thing are embarrassing

Maguire because he beats up his girlfriends and Keir because although he must know that Maguire knocks women about it doesn't seem to bother him.

Maguire has reappeared on Twitter with moody selfies and Moz lyrics I see. Gigs coming up, must be looking for his next conquest. Hopefully most on there now have a sense of his true nature.

Maguire has reappeared on Twitter with moody selfies and Moz lyrics I see. Gigs coming up, must be looking for his next conquest. Hopefully most on there now have a sense of his true nature.

Constantly posting lyrics and making people think he’s about to top himself. The guy is not depressed, he just likes the sound of it. He an them blame that on his lust for thumping the girls.

Maguire because he beats up his girlfriends and Keir because although he must know that Maguire knocks women about it doesn't seem to bother him.

What makes you think it doesn’t bother John? You must know something the rest of us don’t.

Many Morrissey regulars seem to have not turned their back on Paddy - whether that is right or wrong is another issue. I don’t understand why people on here are constantly trying to destroy people like John and Conor or any of the actual few good people in the Moz world.

What makes you think it doesn’t bother John? You must know something the rest of us don’t.

“Paddy knocks women about and it doesn’t bother me. If anything, I respect him all the more for it”.
An actual Kier quote I believe

Many Morrissey regulars seem to have not turned their back on Paddy - whether that is right or wrong is another issue. I don’t understand why people on here are constantly trying to destroy people like John and Conor or any of the actual few good people in the Moz world.

Conor deserves all the flack he gets, if only for teaming up with Paul to destroy Morrissey’s music. The thought of these two together is a horrible one. Maybe they should get Paddy to be their Bez. That way, Paul and Paddy can have a face-off at who’s the best at pretending to be Morrissey.

Keir doesn’t discriminate who he punches. Men or women. Whoever doesn’t give him vegan chocolate. Seen it with my own eyes in Boston.

Keir doesn’t discriminate who he punches. Men or women. Whoever doesn’t give him vegan chocolate. Seen it with my own eyes in Boston.

But when he goes for a wander or to freshen up, he’s straight in for a burger. Fact !

Who is Paddy???????

He says things to get attention. Often things to make people think he’s about to top himself. He thumps girls and blames his depression. Posts Morrissey lyrics 25/7.
A c*** in all honesty.

But when he goes for a wander or to freshen up, he’s straight in for a burger. Fact !

Omg!! That’s unbelievable. At first I didn’t believe it to be true, but then I saw you’ve wrote “Fact” at the end so it must be 100% true.

He says things to get attention. Often things to make people think he’s about to top himself. He thumps girls and blames his depression. Posts Morrissey lyrics 25/7.
A c*** in all honesty.

Thanks for trying to answer.
I found his twitter and instagram and he certainly posts quotes by Morrissey and not much more.... but who is him????
https://twitter.com/modernmorrissey?lang=en
https://www.instagram.com/modernmorrissey/

I.e, Does he play in some Morrissey tribute band? Is he Pamela Anderson's husband? LOL... I do not get who is this guy.

Back
Top Bottom