Who would be a great collaborator for Moz, who'd definitively say yes in the current climate?

Ian Brown
My ideal : Pink, Miley Cyrus. I don't see that happening though

Oh, I also want to see his supposed collab with ASAP Rocky. Is that guy's album ever coming out lol?

A$AP and Rihanna were apparently "previewing" some tracks from his album three weeks ago, in a club. God alone knows whether that means it's any closer to being released. (Won't surprise me at all if, when it does come out, Morrissey is nowhere to be seen/heard on it...)

Pete Doherty, of course. He's left quite a trail of guitar chords and vocal melodies that complement each other very well. He could leave the vocal melodies to Moz. It could be quite something.

Not necessarily 'great', but it'd be curious to hear him collaborate with someone of shoegaze/dream pop genre, like Kevin Shields or Bilinda Butcher of MBV maybe? I love M's 'dreamier' songs a lot and I wonder what would be if the guitarist took the dreamy aspect to the extreme...
Whether they'd agree I have no idea. :confused:
Yes please! Imagine Sweetie Pie but with Kevin Shields producing, I think that would be great. Would need to wait 20 years after recording for the release mind...

he loves the female voice so i will go with blondie who is busier than ever.
steve elliss of love affair with M doing rainbow valley.
would have loved a duet with olivia newton john,think M would have as well.

he loves the female voice so i will go with blondie who is busier than ever.
steve elliss of love affair with M doing rainbow valley.
would have loved a duet with olivia newton john,think M would have as well.
That reminds me, are we ever going to hear Morrissey's cover of Rainbow Valley?

The obvious answer to the question of who Morrissey should collaborate with is... ME!!! I would definitely say yes, whether in the current climate, in midst of climate change, or in the middle of a typhoon and, although I have absolutely no musical talent or skills, Moz and I would definitely find something we could do together. I'm sure of it. Yes, it would be the best collaboration ever, by far.

Pete Doherty, of course.
From what I heard Pete is great on his own with just a guitarist, at the moment...
Not all singers have such luck, I know. :)

If M has any sense he'll stick to collaborating with peeps I've never heard of and won't ever listen to who wear his T shirts.
Success guaranteed.

Noel Gallagher. He keeps saying nice things about Morrissey, but at the same time, Noel seems to be close to JM
Absolutely not, haven't you seen his hair? It's almost a KarenCut.

But i want Moz to play guitar and let Loz do the singing

Yes, it's obviously a joke.
Loz Moz sounds good though

Maniiiiixccccccccs!
The Manics actually wanted to get Morrissey on one of their records. I think it was around the time of the Futurology album where I heard in an interview Nicky Wire saying they'd love to ask him but they knew he'd say no and they couldn't take the rejection so they kept quiet on it. Ironically many years earlier back in the Holy Bible period they were slagging him off for being irrelevant. It seems they changed their mind or grew up a bit.

If we're talking about these one off one song collaborations involving the other artist vocally then I really couldn't care less at this point. He can't even record an release an album with his own band let alone bringing in someone else into the fold. He needs to sort out the two albums he made in the last few years before he does anything else. Alain Whyte leaving has not been good for my Morrissey mood :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom