Why were there so many fatty's at the convention????

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP to the world
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP to the world

I mean seriously?? I looked to the left,I saw fatty's,I looked to the right,I saw fatty's and ugly ones too. women,if your arms are bigger than mine and I work out alot,then you're a fat slob!!!!!! Have some pride in yourselves. I did see some beautiful women there and some cool lookin dudes. I kept getting complaints from my hoes about the guys trying to hook up with them for free. Fellas, you can't get anything for free. My women cost money. Richard Blade was cool as he always is. I was there sitting back eating a delicious bowl of yoshinoya. I saw one girl that was so fat,her clothes had stretch marks. Alot of the women there were ugly too. Women,whats with the whole 50's thing??? you dont live in the 50's,you werent born in the 50's,so stop trying to look like you are. I picked up this rad bootleg from one of the 2002 shows. I made over $5,000 on my women,a good night.

has it crossed your mind that you're as ugly as the people in your environment??? You only reflect what you are...who's the PIMP now???

Hope this helps

Has it ever crossed your mind that you're a gimp??? How am I ugly??? everyone here wants to be like me. Im in awesome shape and love that!! You,you are pile of shit. Hope this helps.

> Has it ever crossed your mind that you're a gimp??? How am I ugly???
> everyone here wants to be like me. Im in awesome shape and love that!!
> You,you are pile of shit. Hope this helps.

No it has't crossed my mind that I'm gimp because I am not one...but the little rhyme did make me chuckle...anyway, chief, you're as disgusting as your little posts. i don't believe a thing you say...you're essentially useless!

hope this helps!

Hey, Teddy, just give up... I am sure you came in feeling like a winner... You are up against Mr. Improper, just in case you did not know... There is no stopping him... Just drop in head in shame and walk away... I hope this helped...

What up, Pimp?

my homepage
pic106478.jpg

Finally, a well educated person.... Abrahan,you missed a good convention. It was really good,other than all the poseurs and the overpriced stuff those smarmy vendors had. The two cats that run it..ray and elliot,are cool as hell too. I didnt meet them,but anyone who throws a morrissey bash like that every year...is way ok in my book! I saw your wedding,very cool. Im doing ok my man! Hope you are as well?

Everything is great... I haven't been updating my journal... I have too many things to type about too... It will come... Thnx for asking... I am glad you got to see it online... It was exciting.

my homepage
pic106485.jpg

> Hey, Teddy, just give up... I am sure you came in feeling like a
> winner... You are up against Mr. Improper, just in case you did not
> know... There is no stopping him... Just drop in head in shame and walk
> away... I hope this helped...

> What up, Pimp?

I really, really hope that you feel good about yourself, Abrahan (sorry for not placing the accent mark on the last "a"). you have joined the coalition of pimps with praise-worthy words that were utterly unnecessary and brushed with an ill-form of bravado. why don't you stop, drop your head in shame and walk away from your traumatic childhood experiences and insecurities of being in the "in-crowd." sorry you didn't make the football team in 8th grade, i know you really wanted to play center and get man-handled by the quarterback! It's time to move on, my dear boy.

hope this helps...sweet dreams!

PS: dont f*** with me!!!

> Finally, a well educated person.... Abrahan,you missed a good convention.
> It was really good,other than all the poseurs and the overpriced stuff
> those smarmy vendors had. The two cats that run it..ray and elliot,are
> cool as hell too. I didnt meet them,but anyone who throws a morrissey bash
> like that every year...is way ok in my book! I saw your wedding,very cool.
> Im doing ok my man! Hope you are as well?

you call him educated???? nice to see who's part of your coalition of idiots...you guys are a pair of firecrackers!!!

HTH!

and you're a piece of shit from my ass.....

HTH

P.S. No,you dont f*** with me!!! it seems that you have this infatuation with men?? you talked about morrissey almost butt ramming you,then you talk to my man abrahan about being "man handled" sounds to me like someone has been touched in the worng places as a kid??? hey,bring out your troubles dude! If you like men(which we all know you do),thats cool with me. But dont act like you're da shit,I am. as I said before,just ask your mom,she'll confirm that I am the man!!! at least she did last night. By the way,still havent answered my question about where you met morrissey,so you are just as I first labeled you: FULL OF f***IN SHIT!!!! I love how these ass clowns come on here,talk a mound of shit,then cant seem to back it up. They "forget" things or "change the subject". Face it doude,you're in a losing situation everytime you try to step to me,YOu cannot and will not win EVER!!!!

By the way

Hope this helps assface.

You're the only "little" boy here,at least thats what all your friends have told us....you know,the ones you've been "man handled " by???? You were a tight end on your football team,til you decided to be a "wide receiver".

> P.S. No,you dont f*** with me!!! it seems that you have this infatuation
> with men?? you talked about morrissey almost butt ramming you,then you
> talk to my man abrahan about being "man handled" sounds to me
> like someone has been touched in the worng places as a kid??? hey,bring
> out your troubles dude! If you like men(which we all know you do),thats
> cool with me. But dont act like you're da shit,I am. as I said before,just
> ask your mom,she'll confirm that I am the man!!! at least she did last
> night. By the way,still havent answered my question about where you met
> morrissey,so you are just as I first labeled you: FULL OF f***IN SHIT!!!!
> I love how these ass clowns come on here,talk a mound of shit,then cant
> seem to back it up. They "forget" things or "change the
> subject". Face it doude,you're in a losing situation everytime you
> try to step to me,YOu cannot and will not win EVER!!!!

> By the way

> Hope this helps assface.

> You're the only "little" boy here,at least thats what all your
> friends have told us....you know,the ones you've been "man handled
> " by???? You were a tight end on your football team,til you decided
> to be a "wide receiver".

LOL!!! that's the spirit, Pimpy...I have just enjoyed *ruffling* your feather up this afternoon. why don't you do this for me, Pimpy, grab the mouse on your right-hand side and hit yourself on the head with until you pass out. then come back on this site and write more of your aphasia-like ramblings. You're the man, PIMPY...BTW, eat shit!!! you mean nothing to me and to this site!

HTH

and to answer your question re: MOZZER...you think i would tell people where I bumped into him...i want mozzer ALL to myself. he's "Wide to Receive," so i hear.

> and you're a piece of shit from my ass.....

> HTH

that's the best you can do, PIMPY???

He's more educated than you'll ever be. you have about as much intelligence as the crack in my ass!!!!!

btw,hope this helps ass clown!!!!

Yeah,I like the whole "why would I tell you where I met him thing". Nice backtracking there dude. Totally full of f***ing shit and the best part is...you did all the work in proving it yourtself!!! I was right on the money about you being a homo. As for me havbing no meaning to this site.... maybe you've missed the part over the past 21/2 years about me saying that morrissey is the greatest singer ever!! that he's the coolest ever!!! that he's been an inspiration to me and millions more!!! I have more right to be here than you do. I am the biggest morrissey fan on the planet!!!! You're the one who f***ed with the wrong person. You got called on this little meeting,now you're backtracking(you think Id tell you where I met him??) what was that from like 3rd grade???? You just proved that you're full of shit and anything and everything you say now is f***ing shit!!!!!! By the way,I hope i run into somewhere so i can bash your f***ing skull in with a steel chair.

Hope this helps Liar. You sure you're not related to mindy?????

No, I'm related to Cindy

> Yeah,I like the whole "why would I tell you where I met him
> thing". Nice backtracking there dude. Totally full of f***ing shit
> and the best part is...you did all the work in proving it yourtself!!! I
> was right on the money about you being a homo. As for me havbing no
> meaning to this site.... maybe you've missed the part over the past 21/2
> years about me saying that morrissey is the greatest singer ever!! that
> he's the coolest ever!!! that he's been an inspiration to me and millions
> more!!! I have more right to be here than you do. I am the biggest
> morrissey fan on the planet!!!! You're the one who f***ed with the wrong
> person. You got called on this little meeting,now you're backtracking(you
> think Id tell you where I met him??) what was that from like 3rd grade????
> You just proved that you're full of shit and anything and everything you
> say now is f***ing shit!!!!!! By the way,I hope i run into somewhere so i
> can bash your f***ing skull in with a steel chair.

> Hope this helps Liar. You sure you're not related to mindy?????

I would love to run into you...I know what i can do with a steel-rod. HTH

> He's more educated than you'll ever be. you have about as much
> intelligence as the crack in my ass!!!!!

> btw,hope this helps ass clown!!!!

WOW...absolutely brillant...you're seriously dumb as rocks...HTH!!

If Morrissey were really an inspiration to you, I doubt you'd be such an ignorant asshole. Hey, there's nothing wrong with just liking his songs for the music and his voice, but I doubt you seriously give a rat's ass about the words. That is, assuming you can even understand half of them.

I understand everything he says ass cream. I am the biggest and best looking morrissey fan in the world.

Back
Top Bottom