World of Morrissey - do you actually listen to it?

Maverick

Maverick
I own a copy for completion sake, but i can't honestly remember the last time i played it - has to be over ten years.

I have evry track on their on other albums or the singles & i just don't ever get it out the case. I'm often tempted to get rid of it as it spoils the collection in some ways, it just seems to be a raggy mess.

Anyone agree?

I own a copy for completion sake, but i can't honestly remember the last time i played it - has to be over ten years.

I have evry track on their on other albums or the singles & i just don't ever get it out the case. I'm often tempted to get rid of it as it spoils the collection in some ways, it just seems to be a raggy mess.

Anyone agree?

Have probably played it 5 times more than I ever did Kill Uncle!

I really love it :)

it's quite a dark set of songs in a way

I have it ordered from e-bay for only 4.99 incldung tax and I will be listening to it when i get it

I listened to it today. The combination of songs really suits certain moods.

i also listened to it today, well not all the way through. my project today was to listen to the entire ROTT album and then YOR all the way through and then compare :thumb:

I think WOM is a great little album, it was one of the first Moz Cds I bought and gets a spin now and then. The collection of songs, in my opinion has that sort of dark, back alley streets feel..

Buy the Boxers single then - it's on there.

I hate self-righteous pompous Morrissey fans like you, who seem to think they know more because they googled, Whatever happens I love you.
Yes it is on Boxers, but this thread isnt about Boxers, its about the ALBUM.

With a name like Maverick, I think it proves how wit-less you are.

Personally I think you should be banned, for being such a criminal bore, but thats just me.

It was my first Morrissey cd, love at first listen. :love:

Back
Top Bottom