Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

received two shirts today:
IMAGE_100.jpg

and:
IMAGE_099.jpg

even tho they were cheap, i wish had known they were anvil shirts before i bought them.
their "pre-shrunk" shirts, shrink.

Made up to get this item today recently purchased from Ebay for the low price of £21. I dont know why there wasn't more interest for it as I think its a rare find:confused:
I dont know exactly how you would describe it. It is the record company's? artwork for the 12" 'Everyday Is Like Sunday' release. It is made up of sheets of tracing paper and shows how the text for the vinyl label is added bit by bit. I just love it :guitar::)

PICT0003-6.jpg

PICT0004-3.jpg

PICT0005-4.jpg

PICT0006-5.jpg

PICT0007a.jpg

Made up to get this item today recently purchased from Ebay for the low price of £21. I dont know why there wasn't more interest for it as I think its a rare find:confused:
I dont know exactly how you would describe it. It is the record company's? artwork for the 12" 'Everyday Is Like Sunday' release. It is made up of sheets of tracing paper and shows how the text for the vinyl label is added bit by bit. I just love it :guitar::)

[

been playing viv nicholson again dear black eye?:p

Just arrived throwing my arms promo CD. Excellent condition from Vinyl Exchange in Manchester , 15 quid paid. Now they sell it for 10, I just could not resit, as many of us...

Cheers Moz

I just got Introducing Morrissey vhs :)

More of a steal than a buy, but seeing them plastered over Stockholm put me in a good mood:)

DSC01680-1.jpg

A question for you all collectors: what do you think of the SINGLES BOX SET 1986-1992 BY MORRISSEY. I think it contains 13 singles. Is it an item worth having or i can just buy the singles as they come up? I have seen a box set for around 150 pounds in EX/EX condition. Thanks a lot for your thoughts.
Cheers Moz

A question for you all collectors: what do you think of the SINGLES BOX SET 1986-1992 BY MORRISSEY. I think it contains 13 singles. Is it an item worth having or i can just buy the singles as they come up? I have seen a box set for around 150 pounds in EX/EX condition. Thanks a lot for your thoughts.
Cheers Moz

Morrissey didn't release any solo material in 1986-1987, he was still with the Smiths. His first single was released in 1988 and that was 'Suedehead'.
There 2 CD single boxsets. The first one is 1988-1991, containing 10 singles, and the second one is 1991-1995, containing 9 singles.
Are these what you're thinking of?
I'm not aware of there being any other official singles boxsets.

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom