Abortion doctor shot and killed

Are abortions only performed in private clinics in America? I know they have them here but as the nhs provides free abortions I assume the majority are done in the gynaecology department of a hospital.

under the Bush administration rather than trying to outright ban abortion they went to the diabolical effort to limit access to abortions as much as possible
this meant that as of 2009, upwards of 70% of the counties of USA did not have anywhwere where abortion procedures(unless the woman's life was at risk) were available
this has meant that has been all but impossible for many women in poverty and/or of color to get abortions unless they are also able to travel vast distances to big cities or can afford(somehow) to pay for the more expensive procedures offered at the larger private hospitals...

under the Bush administration rather than trying to outright ban abortion they went to the diabolical effort to limit access to abortions as much as possible
this meant that as of 2009, upwards of 70% of the counties of USA did not have anywhwere where abortion procedures(unless the woman's life was at risk) were available
this has meant that has been all but impossible for many women in poverty and/or of color to get abortions unless they are also able to travel vast distances to big cities or can afford(somehow) to pay for the more expensive procedures offered at the larger private hospitals...

I have lived more than half my life in Compton, CA. There are about 4 abortion clinics on one street alone. I wonder why? :rolleyes:

More abortions by poor minorities = Less poor minorities.

Makes me wanna throw up.

I have lived more than half my life in Compton, CA. There are about 4 abortion clinics on one street alone. I wonder why? :rolleyes:

More abortions by poor minorities = Less poor minorities.

Makes me wanna throw up.
yes, socal does happen to be one of the few areas where they are available
and yes, it is true, minority families that have less children than most are far more likely to escape the cycle of poverty which is common to most others
but hey, you want minorities to continue to be poor, fine by me i guess :straightface:
i am just glad there are a few areas of the USA where these women are actually allowed to make that choice and not the like of someone like you :thumb:

ps: i wonder how far you would be willing to take your pro-fetus obsession RW R-W :confused:
i mean let's say you married a good Catholic girl and she got pregnant, but then decided she did not want to have the baby, what level of harm would you be willing to exact upon her to force her to have the baby?
and do not say it could never happen, because we both know that "good Catholics" have done such in the past :rolleyes:

yes, socal does happen to be one of the few areas where they are available
and yes, it is true, minority families that have less children than most are far more likely to escape the cycle of poverty which is common to most others
but hey, you want minorities to continue to be poor, fine by me i guess :straightface:
i am just glad there are a few areas of the USA where these women are actually allowed to make that choice and not the like of someone like you :thumb:

ps: i wonder how far you would be willing to take your pro-fetus obsession RW R-W :confused:
i mean let's say you married a good Catholic girl and she got pregnant, but then decided she did not want to have the baby, what level of harm would you be willing to exact upon her to force her to have the baby?
and do not say it could never happen, because we both know that "good Catholics" have done such in the past :rolleyes:

Oh id be pissed. Al Pacino in God Father 2 pissed. But then again I wouldnt even vote for someone that was pro choice why would i marry one?

Oh id be pissed. Al Pacino in God Father 2 pissed. But then again I wouldnt even vote for someone that was pro choice why would i marry one?

hello, many women do not decide they are pro-choice until after they are pregnant, people change you see, you might say they even evolve* :straightface:

*=as in being willing to see "the choice" a woman has, rather than whether to actually abort or not to...

so, along with trubz, are there any other people that have been bashing people for making the choices of having or giving people abortions that want to now come out and say they are actually pro-choice too?
cuz folks, when you post to a thread about about an abortion doctor getting murdered and then go simply on and on and on about how bad people who have abortions are or what a horrible decision those who have them have made
(oh excuse me, i mean a thread that evolved into some people attacking in one way or another a woman's right to choose)
well, when you do that, without stating that you are actually for a women's right to choose 1st(which there is no reason for you to be ashamed of this by they, being pro-choice is not being pro-abortion)
but when you attack the choices some have made or would like be able to choose to make without stating you are pro-choice
well, its kind of implied that you are against a woman's right to choose
feel free to back pedal now :straightface:

Robby, you just don't get it, do you?

I believe that abortion is wrong, but I have never "bashed" anyone for having one. It is a horrible decision for a woman to ever have to make, and it should probably be better regulated. However, creating more regulations for anything is not a concept I'd like to endorse because I believe in a very small and limited government.

I don't believe abortions should be "outlawed," but I wouldn't throw myself into the category of being "pro-choice." I don't know why you perceive that as back pedaling. Are you so simple minded that you don't understand how many factors can be involved when discussing an issue as complex as abortion?

hello, many women do not decide they are pro-choice until after they are pregnant, people change you see, you might say they even evolve* :straightface:

*=as in being willing to see "the choice" a woman has, rather than whether to actually abort or not to...

I meant to say that I wouldnt marry anyone unless i was absolutely sure of their stance on having a family. And if it does happen she better hope i dont find out. keeping in mind i wouldnt physically hurt even a fly.

a big difference between the USA and the rest of the "1st world" though is that a woman's right to choose is under constant threat of being taken away, which makes it a different matter here then elsewhere
especially when Americans attack other Americans over it, the worst of them even resorting to murderig pro-choice people, do things like that happen in the UK?
i assume not :straightface:

ps: lets, try and remember that this thread started out being about a doctor being murdered...

Your ignorance never ceases to amaze.

someone called 'paul massey' emailed me (presumably he got my address from my blog) to say

'why don't you just f*** off you ugly, horrible, man hating bitch.

good f***in riddance.'

Any ideas who it is? I think it's a bit much when I'm getting emailed to say that, don't you think?

If you've got something to say, say it here, don't email me like a little baby, there's a private message function.

Or was I asking for it?

And I have no qualms about posting someone's name when they email me that sort of bullshit. It's f***ing dumb.

someone called 'paul massey' emailed me (presumably he got my address from my blog) to say

'why don't you just f*** off you ugly, horrible, man hating bitch.

good f***in riddance.'

Any ideas who it is? I think it's a bit much when I'm getting emailed to say that, don't you think?

If you've got something to say, say it here, don't email me like a little baby, there's a private message function.

Or was I asking for it?

And I have no qualms about posting someone's name when they email me that sort of bullshit. It's f***ing dumb.
well, is it really surprising that an anti-choice people would react like that?
after all, like the thread topic states, they have been known to shoot doctors in the name of their beliefs :o

well, is it really surprising that an anti-choice people would react like that?
after all, like the thread topic states, they have been known to shoot doctors in the name of their beliefs :o

great, I'm gonna get f***ing shot now by some psycho solower.
Oh, I forgot, it's just the Internet.

So what you are saying is that the role of the federal government is to subsidize someone's abortion? That is a pretty dumb statement.

Since the economic perspective has been raised, I think it's an interesting angle. Leaving all other factors aside, one could argue, and I think it would stand to reason, that the financial costs to the taxpayer of the abortion procedures is considerably less than the potential costs if the procedure is unaffordable. However, most insurance plans do cover it, which brings us to the larger issue, which is that the American healthcare system is f***ed and over 40 million Americans can't afford insurance. If that fundamental problem is solved it becomes a nonissue.

Tags
aren'tmenawful? feminism hypocrisy ignorance male domination omg pro-idiocy what about elmo
Back
Top Bottom