How is the "welcome to the west end" boot????

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP of the fuckin nation...and proud
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP of the fuckin nation...and proud

I've heard it's argueably the best bootleg of moz available??? Im going to be getting it from someone via trade,just wanted to know some info about it?????

Thanks...how's the soundboard?????

i have that one somewhere.

Soundboard is kind of funny-sounding. But the performance is good.

I think the best Moz bootleg I've ever heard was the "I'm a Poet" one from the '92 tour...very crisp, clean, exceptional.

Thanks.,........Ive heard higher education is good too???? is that "Im a poet" still available?????

i'm not sure about the availability of "poet"...i got it when the old Frankly Vulgar MP3 site was still around...before i got a PC with a burner in it...it's on a TDK cassette somewhere in my clutter, condition unknown..

West end is good, probally the best boot for taht year. Higher Education is ok, not my fav from 91. There are 2 I'm a poet. one from colorado which the sound is amazing, it is a 92 boot. the yellow sleeve I'm a Poet is the complete show from Beethoven was deaf. I like it better that BWD. I have all of those plus a ton more.. if you want to trade..
Peace

Ill let you know...thanks for the remarks. Never knew there were two of the poet cd's???/

"guilt by implication" boot is one of the shows on welcome to the west end. west end has two shows

> "guilt by implication" boot is one of the shows on welcome to
> the west end. west end has two shows

No its not, "guilt by implication" is from Newcastle and "welcome to the west end" is from Drury Lane + bristol.

> No its not, "guilt by implication" is from Newcastle and
> "welcome to the west end" is from Drury Lane + bristol.

After checking it seems i might be wrong about the second part being from bristol.