It’s not about politics

SKINNY!!!!! "NERAK"!!!!!!! "FAKE CHAM"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "CLOWN FORUM SHOW"!!!!!!! :brows:

LATE BREAKING POPE NEWS!!!!!!!:popcorn:

POPE SAYS GAY IS GOOD GAY YES EVERYBODY PUT YOUR DRESS ON!!!👠

FAKE C TIPITOE!!!!👒

'Gays for Trump?' Is that a spin-off from 'Jews for Hitler?'

You're an idiot. There has never been a more gay friendly President than Trump. You can't name one. I'm using that as a rebuke against Trump rather than a compliment. His administration has been trying to decriminalise homosexuality worldwide. It was one of the terms of the deal brokered by the US between Serbia and Kosovo recently. Like ForgotHowIGotMyName I would have loved if Trump was the fascist that you want us all to think he is, but in practice he's the same ol' socially liberal capitalist as you and nerak (and bhops). You'd get along.

I don't know why people with criminal records would be allowed to stay in a country under these circumstances.

A 20-year-old Syrian who stabbed one person to death and wounded another in Dresden was likely motivated by Islamic extremism, German prosecutors said on Wednesday.

The man was arrested on Tuesday evening, police and prosecutors in the eastern German city said. They said the suspect came to authorities' attention as a result of examining evidence at the crime scene.

"Investigations have shown that the dreadful killing in Dresden had an Islamist background," Justice Minister Christine Lambrecht said. "Islamist terror is a major, enduring threat to our society that we have to tackle determinedly."

According to the Bild newspaper, that evidence was DNA traces found on the attack weapon, which police discovered not far from the scene of the October 4 crime. The paper said the suspect's DNA was already recorded in police databases and cited a prosecutor as saying that the man already had a police record.

The authorities said the suspect had an extensive criminal record, including charges of soliciting support for a foreign terrorist organization, and charges of bodily injury, and making threats.

The Dresden stabbing "draws attention, once again, to the dangers of Islamist violence" said Germany's Interior Minister Horst Seehofer.

"Utmost vigilance is necessary, whatever the form of extremism and terrorism."

The alleged attacker came to Germany in 2015 and applied for asylum, according to Der Spiegel magazine. Even though his application was rejected, he has managed to stay in Germany under the so-called "tolerated" status which German authorities give to rejected asylum seekers who cannot be deported.

The two victims, both from the western state of North Rhine-Westphalia, were visiting Dresden together. One 55-year-old man died of his injuries in hospital, while a 53-year-old survived despite having been badly wounded.
🤒
WTF!! are you down to smoking little bits of weed?🤔

FC whats your secret recipe to post as you please? with 5-6 log inS?🥺
does FWD have a crush on you , FC?😻

SKINNY!!!!! "NERAK"!!!!!!! "FAKE CHAM"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "CLOWN FORUM SHOW"!!!!!!! :brows:

LATE BREAKING POPE NEWS!!!!!!!:popcorn:

POPE SAYS GAY IS GOOD GAY YES EVERYBODY PUT YOUR DRESS ON!!!👠

FAKE C TIPITOE!!!!👒
🎵

29592.jpg
🌷
🎶
proxy-image
🎵
👠👠

The only thing said in the emails is a percentage to the big guy. Who that is has never been stated. It’s much more likely that it’s someone connected to the various companies hunters trying to earn money from trading on his name. It’s nothing. I mean it’s not like he’s gonna put his kid in his cabinet with oversea business conflicts. People trying to conflate hunters many issues and irresponsible actions into fault by Biden is pretty desperate.

also people, don’t argue against made up facts. Every time you argue against even speculatively these made up facts it just ends up getting talked about as if it had been accepted as real
Well Tony Bobulinski who was bought in to manage deals between the Biden family and CEFC has just gone on record to testify that 'the big guy' is indeed Joe Biden, so I guess that clears that up.

Last edited:
Bhops knows the name of somebody called Tony Bobulinski but I bet he couldn't tell me the names of 95% of the people in Jacinda Ardern's cabinet. What does he get out of it?

Bhops knows the name of somebody called Tony Bobulinski but I bet he couldn't tell me the names of 95% of the people in Jacinda Ardern's cabinet. What does he get out of it?
She hasn't announced her cabinet yet. The last one included Kelvin Davis, Grant Robertson, Megan Woods, Winston Peters, Shane Jones, Kris Faifio, Julie-Anne Genter, Marama Davidsin, David Clark, and a few more which I can't remember right now. Oh Phil Twyford, thats another!

Well Tony Bobulinski who was bought in to manage deals between the Biden family and CEFC has just gone on record to testify that 'the big guy' is indeed Joe Biden, so I guess that clears that up.

not really. There’s no evidence of anything. Joe Biden released his taxes already in the primary. If you wanna see his income you can look. It’s how we found that Trump had a Chinese bank account and gets a million in revenue from turkey (you know that guy who told Trump to stand down in Syria). You’re taxes say a lot about your income which is why Trump wants to hide his own

not really. There’s no evidence of anything. Joe Biden released his taxes already in the primary. If you wanna see his income you can look. It’s how we found that Trump had a Chinese bank account and gets a million in revenue from turkey (you know that guy who told Trump to stand down in Syria). You’re taxes say a lot about your income which is why Trump wants to hide his own
Oh so a guy who is accepting bribes is gonna run that money through his account? :ROFLMAO: So you're saying Tony Bobulinski's statement is a lie?

🦆 Odd as a duck,Fake C you must be one old wokester for you to be listening to TinyTim🐥

whats your secret for having so many log ins? you could be posting with all of them at the same
time and nobody would know it would like the Angelito log it. Everybody would think its actually
Angelito from Baja posting.💆‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom