Lille and Paris postponed or cancelled?

Could any kind French speaking soul translate this email for me? :) Thank you!

Madame, Monsieur

Nous vous annonçons que la manifestation MORRISSEY LE 03 JUIN 2009 A 20H00 A LILLE pour laquelle vous aviez acheté des billets auprès de nos services, change de date.

LE SPECTACLE AURA LIEU LE 11 NOVEMBRE 2009

Nous vous informons que les billets NE SONT PAS VALABLES POUR LA NOUVELLE DATE.

Nous devons donc impérativement procéder au remboursement de tous les billets avant le 30 SEPTEMBRE 2009 (que vous souhaitiez ou non assister à la nouvelle date).

Afin de nous permettre de vous rembourser dans les meilleures conditions, nous vous demandons de bien vouloir :

Si vous avez effectué votre achat auprès d’un magasin,

Vous présenter dans le point de vente où vous avez acheté vos billets ; le remboursement sera effectué directement par le magasin.

Si vous avez effectué votre achat par correspondance,

Nous retourner l’ensemble des billets que vous avez en votre possession, ainsi que la facturette (coupon récapitulatif de votre achat) à l’adresse suivante :

RESEAU FRANCE BILLET AUBERVILLIERS
SERVICE VAD
45 AV VICTOR HUGO-BAT 266
93538 LA PLAINE SAINT DENIS CEDEX.

Le remboursement sera effectué par chèque si vous aviez réglé par chèque, ou par crédit du compte de la carte bancaire qui a servi lors de l’achat.

Merci de nous préciser à nouveau vos coordonnées postales et de nous renvoyer vos billets impérativement avant le 30 SEPTEMBRE 2009.

Attention, dans tous les cas, passé le 30 SEPTEMBRE 2009 et en l’absence des billets, il ne sera plus possible d’obtenir le remboursement.

Lors d’un achat par correspondance si vous n’êtes pas encore allé retirer vos billets ou s’ils ne vous sont pas encore parvenus, nous allons procéder directement au remboursement de vos places par un crédit du compte de la carte bancaire qui a servi lors de l’achat.

SI VOUS SOUHAITEZ ASSISTER A LANOUVELLE DATE : Merci de repasser à nouveau votre commande auprès de votre point de vente habituel (plate-forme téléphonique, web ou magasins).

Dans la limite des places disponibles mise en vente le 04 juillet 2009.

En regrettant ce changement indépendant de notre volonté, veuillez croire, Madame, Monsieur en l’expression de notre cordiale attention.

Veuillez, s'il vous plait, ne pas répondre à ce mail, aucun traitement ne sera effectué sur un éventuel retour.

It says that your ticket won't be valid for the new date (11/11/2009).

Where did you buy your ticket? Do you have it in hand?

Thanks Jean. I got it from FNAC so I guess this is confimation of what somebody has previously said. I assume I have to return it to that address? Does it say if they need my bank details to refund it?

Edit - Yes I do have it in hand

Last edited:
Could any kind French speaking soul translate this email for me? :) Thank you!

As already mentioned, your ticket for the Morrissey concert at Lille on 3rd June is not valid for the new dates. Tickets for the new date, which will be 11th November 2009, went on sale on 4th July.

They will reimburse all tickets before 30th September 2009. You have to go through the following proceedure by then, because after this date you will not receive a reimbursement anymore.

They phrase it very kindly the French commercial correspondance way and thus ask you to allow them to reimburse under the best conditions and they ask you please to want to...

If you purchased your ticket from a shop, please go to the shop where you bought your tickets. The reimbursement will be executed directly by the shop. You will have to bring the ticket along.

If you bought through mail order, they ask you to send all the tickets that are in your possession and I think the receipt/slip together to the following address:

RESEAU FRANCE BILLET AUBERVILLIERS
SERVICE VAD
45 AV VICTOR HUGO-BAT 266
93538 LA PLAINE SAINT DENIS CEDEX.

If you paid by cheque, they will send you a cheque. If you paid by bank card they will credit this.
They thank you that you will also tell them your postal address again and send them the tickets before 30th SEPTEMBER 2009.

They ask to in any case not let this date just pass, because afterwards it will no longer be able to obtain the reimbursement.

If you did not receive your tickets yet they will reimburse directly by crediting the bank card with which you bought your ticket.

If you want to buy tickets for the new date, they will be pleased to help you through their telephone hotline, their website or their shops.

They are sorry that the change had to be made and ask you not to answer to the e-mail, because this will only mean that it will be sent back to you.

Last edited:
Silke et Jean - merci beaucoup :) Well, that's my attempt at French!

I'll send the tickets back at look to find some tickets for the rescheduled gig.

Thanks again!

So where are the Lille tickets being sold then if the old ones are not valid. No sign of them since July 4th.

Since yesterday you get 'no result' when looking for tickets on the fnac website. Before yesterday it said 'available soon'. Very stange indeed.

When I went on ticketnet.fr on Sunday night (c10pm) there were loads of tix left for the paris show in all categories - Monday night none at all! Has it really sold out that fast!? :confused:

Gutted as was meant to be at the Rex and then it was cancelled :(

French promotor needs more time to organise ticket sales.

Hope all of you manage to get tickets, but it takes more patience.

I hope he's not playing for free in Paris tonight

mozgratos.jpg

You have to wait for official confirmation in Morrissey's official site (itsmorrisseysworld.com), myspace, facebook and twitter.

Hopefully it will be sometime soon.

Back
Top Bottom