Morrissey Announces Six Night London Residency!

oh PT, for a change I was not being sarcastic. Thank you for taking the time to check, as I know it can be confusing in type and when you are dealing with somebody like me, a bit mad that is...

I was being totally serious with the yes sir. You are absolutely right and I can respect that.

xoxoxo
suparni

I am glad it has been resolved :) thanks for your reply, Love PTxx.

I bet you know eyebrows email, replying on every post is silly, and
you regret over half a year or so

i do not want to interupt, dunno both of you, as only posting here.
but I've done that, etc. and got lots of T's, and looking out whose writing
what to whom and that sorta issues...I wanna save you from getting there

anyway, have nothing to win or loose , just some advice from someone
who went a few steps further on internet, and got major trouble, personal
stuff

Damn. I hope he comes to Ireland!​

I bet you know eyebrows email, replying on every post is silly, and
you regret over half a year or so

i do not want to interupt, dunno both of you, as only posting here.
but I've done that, etc. and got lots of T's, and looking out whose writing
what to whom and that sorta issues...I wanna save you from getting there

anyway, have nothing to win or loose , just some advice from someone
who went a few steps further on internet, and got major trouble, personal
stuff

I tried to find out by PM what happened with eyebrow that caused them to post what they did but they choose to ignore me.

What would you do if somebody posted lies about you?

Even here in Chile is all over the news... He's today on the cover of the second main newspaper in the country!! Look at it!! and twice: On the headlines first, and below in the Entertainment section: www.tercera.cl :D

I tried to find out by PM what happened with eyebrow that caused them to post what they did but they choose to ignore me.

What would you do if somebody posted lies about you?

Eyebrow has responded to me by PM today. There has been a horrible confusion. I am not completely innocent but I have been fooled and Eyebrow is no liar.

Pity this took so long to clear up.

BG so much to answer for.

My friend is very concerned about the beer prices in London, and he simply must know what it costs down there. Hope it won't spoil this.

:(

The kiss wasn't big enough :p

You say 'informed' but what you actually meant was 'foresaw'. I predicted the future, dammit!

this si a public forum sir, i will not stick my tongue down your throat in public, shame on you.
;)

Hey, I bought pills once on the bridge right outside the Holiday Inn. They were alright!

Someone once tried to sell me a mighty mint wrapped in clingfilm down an alley in camden. I laughed, a lot.
Is it January yet? *impatient*

Back
Top Bottom