Fair vs Unfair: The Residency Package

<pissing contest>I only collect Morrissey ticket stubs.</pissing>

So? That means you missed lots of other stuff.(I still win overall) Actually my NIN tickets from the tours since 2005 have my name since the fan club ones are specially printed and have your name put on them, cause Trent Reznor was/is cool like that.

So? That means you missed lots of other stuff.(I still win overall) Actually my NIN tickets from the tours since 2005 have my name since the fan club ones are specially printed and have your name put on them, cause Trent Reznor was/is cool like that.

That is cool! I keep hearing about how others do cool stuff through their fan clubs, but no one makes me feel the way Morrissey does. Him just being him and turning up to sing is enough for me.

But I don't know what you mean by miss lots of other stuff. It doesn't matter. It just means I don't hang onto scraps of paper when I go see other artists. I used to work in the industry, so for a couple of years I was going to gigs an average of 4 nights out of the week. I certainly don't collect stubs for every single gig I attend, only the most special, treasured ones. :)

Back
Top Bottom