The Cure vs. The Smiths: The Crybaby Championship

SparkleBoy

worships Johnny Thunders
A dance club near me holds this every year. It pulls in a pretty big crowd, too!

cryfes10.jpg

That's a great flyer. I think if I clutched that in my hand all night during the event, I'd laugh so hard at Robert Smith's caricature that I might forget I threw my self-respect in the gutter by showing up.

Robert Smith has big nipples.

Already know about it. I've been to a few of them.

anyone know when the next one is taking place? my BFF lives outside of DC, and i visit her every few months. I might have to plan one of my visits around this event, sounds like a good time!

You going by music or legitimate fight?

Something tells me that Robert Smith knows how to dish out a beating.

legit fight.
under the moobs is a great deal of man muscle. ive seen it . scary.
under fat bobs moobs is a great deal of is it kidney pies? is that what those are called? are they made from kidneys?

legit fight.
under the moobs is a great deal of man muscle. ive seen it . scary.
under fat bobs moobs is a great deal of is it kidney pies? is that what those are called? are they made from kidneys?

Muscle is one thing - and Morrissey is leaner. However Robert Smith strikes me as a guy that knows how to throw a punch. Provide that with the weight he has behind it... I say Morrissey falls in the second (third at most).

I donot see Morrissey "knowing how to fight"

Muscle is one thing - and Morrissey is leaner. However Robert Smith strikes me as a guy that knows how to throw a punch. Provide that with the weight he has behind it... I say Morrissey falls in the second (third at most).

are you kidding me? robert smith is not only seriously unfit , steves got the advantage of better vision. do you really think bob can see beyond the layer of kohl? i dont.

why on earth would you think Robert Smith "knows how to fight"? :confused:

The Cure was amazing in the 80s, and they just lost it in the 90's.
I wonder if the Smiths would have gone in the same direction :p

anyway :cool: of course MOZZY wins yay

The Cure was amazing in the 80s, and they just lost it in the 90's.
I wonder if the Smiths would have gone in the same direction :p

anyway :cool: of course MOZZY wins yay

But it isn't Morrissey verses the Cure, its the Smiths verses the Cure. And the Cure had a great run in the 80s, just as good as the Smiths.

To me its impossible to decide, so I won't. I'll just let each band be what it it to me.

but have you ever seen them live? such a snorefest zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i mean at least when you went to go see the sugarcubes in the 80s you were like wow bjork shes cute!

and at least in the 2008 you go to see bjork and your like wow shes fashionable.

and when you go and see robert smith and co in 2008. your like wow this im trapped on set of a nightmare before christmas part v.

to their credit if im at a bar or at the mall and my serotonin levels are where they need to be and i hear love cats or something im pretty happy about it then again i also feel the same way about vintage alanis morrissette. to her credit i think we were way to mean to alanis in the mid 90s' give that bitch some props!

no way, jake would come back into the scene and be in his corner telling him how to dish out a beating.

no way, jake would come back into the scene and be in his corner telling him how to dish out a beating.

a'la WWE? Next Triple-H brings out a sledgehammer.

Back
Top Bottom