Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spike T. Smith

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Deano Butterworth

Votes: 12 13.3%
  • Matt Walker

Votes: 17 18.9%

• Total voters
nothing to be ashamed of???? first of all, he looks like the son of frankenstein, second of all, he is a dirty human being. if anyone liked him, they not only should be ashamed, they should be seeking professional help.

Ohoh.... I see some marital arguments in our future :p

You're right about him looking like Frankenstein's son lol.....and about him being a dirty repulsive human being, but he was a very good drummer in The Smiths and that's why I chose to support him here.

Ohoh.... I see some marital arguments in our future :p

You're right about him looking like Frankenstein's son lol.....and about him being a dirty repulsive human being, but he was a very good drummer in The Smiths and that's why I chose to support him here.

that's it- we're getting marital councelling. i thought your preference in men would be our only problem...i never thought it would be this bad.

Hey! at least you don't have the problem of having me lust after Mike Joyce..... it could be much worse :p

well, Dann, you're gay, you're not a necrophilliac...because thats the only way you could ever find joyce attractive!! is he married, and if he is, is his wife into animals?

nothing to be ashamed of???? first of all, he looks like the son of frankenstein, second of all, he is a dirty human being. if anyone liked him, they not only should be ashamed, they should be seeking professional help.

I wondered how long it would be before a member of the Joyce Hate Brigade condemned me for appreciating the work of a great drummer. Which is, at the end of the day, what this poll is about. It's not "Which of Morrissey's drummers is most likeable as a human being," it's "Who has been Morrissey's best drummer - musically" but maybe I should have made that clearer to the people who only associate Mike with the court case and various other undesirable aspects of his personality and forget that for 5 years, he gave a beat and a pulse to the greatest band of all time. Does he look like the son of Frankenstein? Yes. Is he a 'dirty human being'? I don't really think any of us know him well enough to make that judgement, but there's strong evidence to suggest he's a bit of a twat. Was he a vital player in The Smiths' unparalleled musical legacy? Undoubtedly.

Coiff.

well, Dann, you're gay, you're not a necrophilliac...because thats the only way you could ever find joyce attractive!! is he married, and if he is, is his wife into animals?

Please don't be upset but if Morrissey's life was on the line and the only way to keep him alive was for me to have sex with either Mike Joyce or Andy ROurke.......... I would defenetly choose Joyce :eek::o

PS: I am not into Beastiality, just trying to save a man's Life :p

Please don't be upset but if Morrissey's life was on the line and the only way to keep him alive was for me to have sex with either Mike Joyce or Andy ROurke.......... I would defenetly choose Joyce :eek::o

PS: I am not into Beastiality, just trying to save a man's Life :p

hahaha
rourke doesn't look THAT bad. i always thought he was the cute Smith. morrissey of course is the heavenly, gorgeous one (do i have to say that yet again?) but rourke was the cute one. yeah. cute.
joyce is just scary.

Might I suggest that the name MIKE JOYCE never be spoken on this website...Seriously, all you people seem to do is bitch and moan about something that is clearly none of your business..

All you have heard is Morrissey's statement and His statement..unless you were there to hear what took place between Johnny, Morrissey, Mike and Andy...

I suggest you shut your damn mouth about something you know absolutely NOTHING about........

hahaha
rourke doesn't look THAT bad. i always thought he was the cute Smith. morrissey of course is the heavenly, gorgeous one (do i have to say that yet again?) but rourke was the cute one. yeah. cute.
joyce is just scary.

I mean current Joyce and Rourke .............. have you seen Rourke lately? :eek:

He was cute back in the 80's, you're right........ but now?

Might I suggest that the name MIKE JOYCE never be spoken on this website...Seriously, all you people seem to do is bitch and moan about something that is clearly none of your business..

All you have heard is Morrissey's statement and His statement..unless you were there to hear what took place between Johnny, Morrissey, Mike and Andy...

I suggest you shut your damn mouth about something you know absolutely NOTHING about........

Excatly...........that's why I'm concentrating on sexual issues with him instead of court cases ;)

Paresi and Spencer, hands down. They're articulate and dare I say elegant drummers, with a finesse and class not found among the other guys...however Matt Walker would come in at a close 3rd. They possess greater technique, control, orchestration and originality. They're a drummer's drummers :cool:

My daughter did....she though he looked a bit like Animal from The Muppet Show...

Poor Woodie Taylor with no votes. He actually does a sterling job on 'Vauxhall' - but I guess no-one votes for you unless you tour...

Don't know anything about drumming, but Morrissey made his best music (by a million miles) with MJ behind him.

I've voted for Deano because, well, he seems like a top bloke.

(told you I didn't know anything about drumming)

About 15 years ago, I remember a bunch of people on Prodigy..yeah if anybody remembers THAT....complaining about The Lads after the Kill Uncle Tour...there was actually a huge contingent of people who were saying that Gannon, Rourke, and Joyce were soooooooooooooooo much better and all they had to go on was the Woverhampton gig...1 SHOW vs. an entire tour...

Funny how times change...

People become blinded by Politics

Back
Top Bottom