new single - 3 for £5 - from where?

motorcycleaupairboy

Anyone got any links to buy this for the 3 for a fiver deal mentioned elsewhere.

I couldn't get it to work on recordstore.co.uk

Any links appreciated.

Thanks for your help.

mcapb

I ordered mine from there no probs.

HMV once did the same deal, get in touch & ask 'em if they'll price match?

love

Grim

It's bloody hard to find this single at a decent place who knows the difference between Sweden and Switzerland.

I ordered mine from there no probs.

HMV once did the same deal, get in touch & ask 'em if they'll price match?

love

Grim
Did you get the single today from Record Store?

@motorcycleaupairboy:

I have the same problem. I think the reason is that only the Gatefold 7 inch single is 'Immediate Despatch'. The picture disc 7 inch single and CD Single are both `Despatch in 3 to 14 days`.
The 'You Have Killed Me - 3 formats: £5 bundle' is still available.

I wrote to [email protected] but reached no answer till now... :mad:

I ordered the 3for£5 bundle from record store and I was upset today when it didn't arrive. How long is it usually before they arrive?

I ordered the 3for£5 bundle from record store and I was upset today when it didn't arrive. How long is it usually before they arrive?

The last time was the Thursday in the week of release for me. I hope yours turn up faster.

This time I've used HMV and only the CD has arrived, one 7" (I'm not sure which is about to be despatched) and the other no news...great for a preorder on 13th November.

There were tonnes and tonnes of the vinyls and picture discs in my HMV at Leicester today and I picked all three formats up for under £6. Don't trust recordstore, you don't know what condition your order's going to be in when it arrives.

"[...]
The Morrissey bundle was removed from the site the evening before the release date as we had sold all of the stock we would receive from our supplier and there fore would not be able to fulfill any more orders for the bundle.
In order to prevent any customers being disappointed the bundle was removed from the site.
As the single has now been released we are unable to offer the bundle offer as it was a pre-release offer only.
The CD single is still available to order through the site, please feel free to place an order through the site whenever you like.
My apologies for any inconvenience.

Scott Bloodworth
Customer Services
[email protected]

Wed, 06. Dec 2006 11:50:37
[...]"

Mine arrived today-all 3 from recordstore-they emailed yesterday to say they had posted them.
Hope yours are on the way if not with you already!

HMV Manchester sold out in one day!!

I nipped into HMV in Manchester and the offer was on - however, all copies of all formats sold out yesterday!
So went to the new Virgin and got the CD there. The picture disk looked nice but cant be arsed with live B-sides.

The new Virgin was decorated quite good inside, quite a few very large Smiths pics around the place as well as ones of Buzzcocks, Joy Div and New Order, Mark E Smith etc. Puts that pityful Hard Rock cafe to shame with their minimalist efforts of a local contribution. That place needs blowing up.

The Goat

Back
Top Bottom