NYC Hammerstein pre-sale date announced

so i guess everybody here wait til saturday to get the package and nobody buys tix at presale here?
vodoo doll what amount is 1 or 2 blocks? 100-200 tix?or????

Last edited:
At 10:01, Ticketf***er says,

There were no tickets available that matched your request

There are several things you can try:

* Change the quantity of tickets you are requesting.
* If you selected a specific seat section, try switching to "Best Available".
* If you are unable to find tickets, be sure to check back often. As the date of the event nears, often times a limited number of tickets may be released.
* If you entered a promotional code, check that the code is valid for the ticket price and criteria you selected.

AAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH! f***ERS!

Why Are There No Tickets Left At Freaking 10:01???

I'm on hold with ticketmaster..their gonna got an earfull...if i find out any info on why their are NO tickets for sale I'll let you know

i tried to get floor seats o monday anf d they told me there are no floor seats avaiable --what ten minutes and already no floor seats??
what???

i then tried best seats but the uploading lasted for minutes and nothing happens

If everyone is having the same problem, then you're probably alright. This is only the presale, Hammerstein is pretty big and with five nights in a row it's not that hot a ticket.

Everyone will get in, I promise.

Has anyone gotten anything yet? I've been on since 7AM (California) and have gotten the "no tickets available" message everytime.

Has anybody gotten any tix? I tried the Tuesday & Saturday shows & got the same message, so I suspect that somebody spilled beer on the database over at Ticketmaster.

haha that's the only way it can be!

i tried and am still trying for the FRI and SAT shows...

now they tell me that i have to enable java script...what do they think of me?

bloody w**nkers!

They only sell so many tickets at the pre-sale.
Maybe... 200 per show (??? just a wild guess...)
So let's hope TM get their act together for Saturday.

anybody tried to phone them to try buy tix maybe the phone works??or do they plug it off to avoid getting screamed at from furious mozettes?

Back
Top Bottom