Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

So what were you watching? I was watching Moz on Jonathan Ross, I hadn't seen it before. It's a funny interview, and Jonathan was totally not intimidated by Morrissey, despite the latter being, well, you know, as he always is :) . I love this exchange:

Jonathan: Can I call you Steven?
Morrissey: No, nobody calls me Steven.
Jonathan: What does your driver's license say then?
Morrissey: Mozza.
:)

Oooo. Don't think I've seen that one! *Goes off to watch it* I was watching that one where he's locked in the room with the questions on the papers.

'Fashion is the refuge of people who are... slightly inadequate'

Or something like that. Just brilliant really.

I was thinking I had to go pee, but now I am thinking of typing this message, and now I am thinking of if I should type this message, and now I am thinking of the message again. I'm thinking of going pee again.

Oh...this could be the never ending message...

So what were you watching? I was watching Moz on Jonathan Ross, I hadn't seen it before. It's a funny interview, and Jonathan was totally not intimidated by Morrissey, despite the latter being, well, you know, as he always is :) . I love this exchange:

Jonathan: Can I call you Steven?
Morrissey: No, nobody calls me Steven.
Jonathan: What does your driver's license say then?
Morrissey: Mozza.
:)

Hah. That was so funny. There is no Mozza charm. Heh. I'm still laughing.

^^Yeah, it's pretty quote worthy :) . BTW, I know it's not nice to make fun of speech impediments but I couldn't help but laugh at Jonathan's pronounciation of "quarry" :D .

I was thinking I had to go pee, but now I am thinking of typing this message, and now I am thinking of if I should type this message, and now I am thinking of the message again. I'm thinking of going pee again.

Oh...this could be the never ending message...
Smartass :rolleyes: :) .

^^ Don't worry, I laughed too. You Are The Quawwy. Even Tolstoy did it (made fun of people who can't quite wrap they're tongues around 'r'). But the funniest part was wehn he went 'Oi, Mozza' or something like that...

But the message did end, so I'm assuming you went to pee?

why?

i mean... just, f***ing, why?!

Why don't you tell us about your day?
Or tell just me... everyone's gone to bed :(
It's time for some maudlin music...

Why don't you tell us about your day?
Or tell just me... everyone's gone to bed :(
It's time for some maudlin music...

What are you listening to? I've got Led Zeppelin I - IV cranked to keep me awake. It's only Monday and my work week has already been 17 hours long, and it looks like it will be 20 before the end of today! :mad: I have to write many massive reports by tomorrow, no one turned in their stuff on time, and now they're rushing me :mad: and I hired too many drag queens (yes, you can actually hire too many drag queens). Maybe I'll buy three lottery tickets this week. :D At any rate, I'm too tired to study. I tried and fell asleep in the book...it was expensive and I want to re-sell it, so we can't have it covered in drool stains. oops, there I go again with the bodily fluids...

I haven't listened to any music today! Strange... But I finally bought earphones for my MP3 player, maybe bus rides will be more enjoyable from now on.
Busy Clippers, I didn't know you were a boss! You have the power to hire and fire... are you cruel? Do you show your employees who is the boss? Do they call you names? Do they plan to overthrow you? Do you have snitches among them? What's the hottest gossip from work that you've heard recently? Do you think I should go to bed? :D
I love sweet things
Does this have anything to do with bodily fluids?

Knowing Pervo, I think it must...

I just got great new headphones, too. Yayy!!:)

As for work, I'm a pushover boss who feeds them candy and listens to their stories and makes them laugh when they're sad (Devastatin' Dave came in handy there). In return they bring me apples and Diet Coke and fend off hostile interlopers and never raise an eyebrow when I turn off my phone and listen to Arab Strap. This is just a bad week!

What are you listening to? I've got Led Zeppelin I - IV cranked to keep me awake. It's only Monday and my work week has already been 17 hours long, and it looks like it will be 20 before the end of today! I have to write many massive reports by tomorrow, no one turned in their stuff on time, and now they're rushing me and I hired too many drag queens (yes, you can actually hire too many drag queens). Maybe I'll buy three lottery tickets this week. At any rate, I'm too tired to study. I tried and fell asleep in the book...it was expensive and I want to re-sell it, so we can't have it covered in drool stains. oops, there I go again with the bodily fluids...
twodozenredroseslaiw3.jpg

footsoakon0.jpg

neckmassageus7.jpg

;)

You'd have to. After that I won't be able to move a muscle for at least two hours.

Then it'll be your turn. ;)

(Damn. And I was doing so well staying respectful and steering clear of the gutter today. I blame you.)

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom