Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I was so undernourished today without noticing it because i wasn't hungry at all, i had a few apples but that was it. I just felt tired and weak, my upper back hurt and my face was pale and swollen.

Then i bought a potato bread and had a little slice of it, and this changed everything. I was suddenly so hungry that i devoured half the loaf and washed it down with a bean soup. Now i feel like my old self again.

Am i ill?
Still 😁

Also, @rifke, have you had pink chocolate? :D

If yes, what do you think of it?
well, i dont know, it depends what you mean by pink chocolate. ive had chocolate that was colored pink. ive had hersheys strawberry flavoured which was amazing (but which sadly was limited edition and they havent made it for years). is there a specific kind of pink chocolate that you're referring to?

in general, i like coloured chocolate because it's usually white chocolate, isnt it, with added flavour?

im sorry, i dont know, i just figured you could order everything these days :disappointed:

maybe go to your liquor store and see if you can make a special order?!

But we have an alcohol retailer monopoly, and if they don't have it, you can't get it. It's not available in Sweden. I guess I could order it from abroad, but nobody wants to send alcohol to Sweden because it's such a pain with customs declarations and whatnot... What I could do is go to Denmark - it's only a four hour train ride (one way) LOL

well, i dont know, it depends what you mean by pink chocolate. ive had chocolate that was colored pink. ive had hersheys strawberry flavoured which was amazing (but which sadly was limited edition and they havent made it for years). is there a specific kind of pink chocolate that you're referring to?

in general, i like coloured chocolate because it's usually white chocolate, isnt it, with added flavour?

I meant ruby chocolate. It's made from a special type of cocoa bean, and it's naturally pink, no added flavour. :D

It's SO good.

But like everything that is SO good it's not available in this godforsaken place.

I do like white chocolate with added flavour, too. Oh god, I'm going to eat so much white chocolate, halva and stollen when I'm done with my fast it's going to be DECADENT :lbf:

I meant ruby chocolate. It's made from a special type of cocoa bean, and it's naturally pink, no added flavour. :D

It's SO good.

But like everything that is SO good it's not available in this godforsaken place.

I do like white chocolate with added flavour, too. Oh god, I'm going to eat so much white chocolate, halva and stollen when I'm done with my fast it's going to be DECADENT :lbf:
oh yes, ive seen that. we have it here. i had always just assumed it was just coloured pink. ill have to try it some time!

ugh, i broke my fast, bun bun. i ate SO much, and it was ALL gross, even the mozart kugeln and the nougat. SO gross. i remember the first time i would eat something after not eating for days how exhilirating that first bite would be. not this time. from the first bite i was like "oh... this is what i was looking forward to?". but i had to keep eating anyway, i couldnt just stop there because i had broken my fast so i had to make it worth it! and now of course the lovely blissful empty feeling i had is gone, and i feel like i gained 1000lbs just like that. what a bust. i am DEFINITELY starting again tomorrow, and this time i will know not to be counting the days until i can eat, because it's NO GOOD. :disappointed:

But we have an alcohol retailer monopoly, and if they don't have it, you can't get it. It's not available in Sweden. I guess I could order it from abroad, but nobody wants to send alcohol to Sweden because it's such a pain with customs declarations and whatnot... What I could do is go to Denmark - it's only a four hour train ride (one way) LOL
i really think you must, bun bun!!

@rifke I bought a backup phone today, a very cheap one. It's an Alcatel, from Freedom Mobile, for $99. I'm surprised to find that it's a fine phone. So if you're still thinking of buying one, it's a good deal. It does everything it seems. I made a test video on it.

@rifke I bought a backup phone today, a very cheap one. It's an Alcatel, from Freedom Mobile, for $99. I'm surprised to find that it's a fine phone. So if you're still thinking of buying one, it's a good deal. It does everything it seems. I made a test video on it.

oh thanks. my sister bought me a phone though as an early christmas present! she brought it over today in fact and showed me how it worked and set it up for me and everything!! she's so nice 🤗

im still a little stressed out about how everything on it works but i think ill get the hang of it.

was this a live version of night of the living dead?? why do they all look like zombies??

in related news, the venue for suede in vancouver has changed from the PNE forum to the commodore ballroom which only has a capacity of 990. does that mean they didnt sell many tickets? i hope that's what it means. i hope only 12 people show up and i get to stand right next to neil!!!! :hearteyes:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom