Severed Alliance: THE MOVIE!

K

Kevin

Now that I've got your attention I was just curious from you all that if they did make a movie out of the Severed Alliance book, who would you cast as Morrissey and Marr?

> Now that I've got your attention I was just curious from you all
> that if they did make a movie out of the Severed Alliance book,
> who would you cast as Morrissey and Marr?

It seems to me those are precisely the two characters who DIDN'T have much to say in the book. Whoever volunteers will have few lines, and fewer appearances.

The movie's "Dramatis Personae" surely will star (?) Johnny Rogan as Johnny Rogan, and he'll probably offer to do the other persons as well.

> It seems to me those are precisely the two characters who DIDN'T
> have much to say in the book. Whoever volunteers will have few
> lines, and fewer appearances.

hehe, so maybe we could get a couple of the boy band members to expand their "craft?"

hnia

> The movie's "Dramatis Personae" surely will star (?)
> Johnny Rogan as Johnny Rogan, and he'll probably offer to do the
> other persons as well.

Johnny Marr shall be played by the dimutive american actor David Spade.

The part of Morrissey will go to John Inman Mr.Humphries from Are you being served.

Mike Joyce will be played by an exumed Boris Karlof

I have no idea who will play Andy, maybe the closeted gay guy that works at the video store down the street? hmmmm no no I know how about the red headed freak from Chuck and Buck? yeah, that the ticket.

> It seems to me those are precisely the two characters who DIDN'T
> have much to say in the book. Whoever volunteers will have few
> lines, and fewer appearances.

> The movie's "Dramatis Personae" surely will star (?)
> Johnny Rogan as Johnny Rogan, and he'll probably offer to do the
> other persons as well.

I have not read the book. Is it good?

MARR: my teacher from school of fine arts... BELIEVE ME, he has the same face !!!

MORRISSEY: Ray Liotta. Ray has the beauty, the charm, and he is a little troubled and sinister, like Morrissey (my favorite actor).

http://etnox.s.tripod.com/somniumart/

Isaac Hayes as Morrissey
Morgan Freeman as Geoff Travis
Huggy Bear as Johnny Marr
Sean Puffy Combs as Andy Rourke
Heather Locklear as Mike Joyce
Agent Smith as Johnny Rogan

Plot:

Morrissey, a guy making sweet love to himself down by the fire all day, unemployed, and all around dreamer, is a 23 year old living with his adopted mother Indira Waheed in this comedy of errors. Morrissey's years of being the only Buddhist in a strict working class Irish Catholic school made him embittered and lonely. With his new friend, Johnny Marr, he has awaken to discover that he is a part of a complex computer network called the matrix, and that he could program the network to be whatever he wanted. With this, he convinced people he could sing, dance, and use his superpowers in the fight against crime. Their group, called the S.M.I.T.H.S.

But there is only one problem standing between him and the promise of mass orgies: Johnny Rogan, an agent in the system sent to search and destroy. The Rogan Series along with his sub-program, the NME, capture Johnny Marr in an attempt to force him to give the secrets of the S.M.I.T.H.S., but the ending doesn't get too interesting as Morrissey sequesters himself in his home and disconnects his phone, leaving the promise of aid to Marr at a level of nil. Marr, tired of waiting for Morrissey's manager to call, spills the beans, he goes home, and the agents reward him with a stint in a reformed The The.

> Johnny Marr shall be played by the dimutive american actor David
> Spade.

> The part of Morrissey will go to John Inman Mr.Humphries from
> Are you being served.

> Mike Joyce will be played by an exumed Boris Karlof

> I have no idea who will play Andy, maybe the closeted gay guy
> that works at the video store down the street? hmmmm no no I
> know how about the red headed freak from Chuck and Buck? yeah,
> that the ticket.

John Inman as Morrissey. That is @#!!!ing brilliant. But I dunno, I think Christopher Guest should have a part somewhere. But God, John Inman. Amazing.

Back
Top Bottom