Spectator USA: "Human after all" by John Waters (August 5, 2020)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure they are, but what would I, for instance, learn from such a book when I already know the BBC liberal party line on this subject inside out? A I say, when you look at the mass media you read this book over and over. Trump is terrible... the far right are racist... It would be like reading a predictable broken record.

It's anthropological.

Readers learn about you from it. And you might learn about the bits you're not engaged in.

This is from 1964.

Mass migrants from The North!

View attachment 58280

View attachment 58281
Mass migrants from the north would not hamper the middle or upper class in any way remember - indeed they would economically benefit the moneyed boss class because a larger labour pool in one area means undercutting wages.

Only the working class suffer from the movement of labour (because it means lower wages or maybe no work at all) so as a lefty you should know this instead of smugly insinuating racism here. Karl Marx knew this subject well. Read him some time.

I agree. She comes from the "more English than English" school of Jewishness.

🙄 you hate her for being Jewish. Couldn't have told you her religion. I worked with her mother once. She's a fabulous woman.

Mass migrants from the north would not hamper the middle or upper class in any way remember - indeed they would economically benefit the moneyed boss class because a larger labour pool in one area means undercutting wages.

Only the working class suffer from the movement of labour (because it means lower wages or maybe no work at all) so as a lefty you should know this instead of smugly insinuating racism here. Karl Marx knew this subject well. Read him some time.

I was pointing out that mass migration was considered an issue within the UK. It's not something we bother talking about anymore.

🙄 you hate her for being Jewish. Couldn't have told you her religion. I worked with her mother once. She's a fabulous woman.
I don't hate her, in real life she might be a kind caring woman who spends her spare time helping the aged and handicapped, who knows. But on screen I just find her completely unmoving like most actors these days.

And yes, I believe she is where she is because of nepotistic/Jewish connections. Furthermore I believe this is why there are no actors with genuine star quality these days, because merit is no longer important.

I was pointing out that mass migration was considered an issue within the UK. It's not something we bother talking about anymore.
No, you were trying to be a smartarse on this one I'm afraid. I could read the condescension a mile away. I get the feeling that just like the collective Labour Party you feel no love, only contempt for the working class and wish to besmirch them in any way you can.

I don't hate her, in real life she might be a kind caring woman who spends her spare time helping the aged and handicapped, who knows. But on screen I just find her completely unmoving like most actors these days.

And yes, I believe she is where she is because of nepotistic/Jewish connections. Furthermore I believe this is why there are no actors with genuine star quality these days, because merit no longer is important.

I drift about the arts being Scottish & Catholic, so your concerns are misplaced.

It's anthropological.

Readers learn about you from it. And you might learn about the bits you're not engaged in.
I prefer reading books about the left. But I'm sure you find the Mike Wendling book interesting as in real life you probably know nobody who is right-leaning so maybe for you it's like doing a project at the zoo or something.

I drift about the arts being Scottish & Catholic, so your concerns are misplaced.
You will never reach the dizzy heights because those doors will never be opened to you - for two reasons. If you were black the race card could get you several steps higher these days, but only if you act "tamed" and have an understanding of the correct etiquette (too much "street" would scare them off - a small dose would be "cool and exotic"). If you were Jewish and you made the right Jewish connections you would be in with a good chance. But as you're neither they'll just keep humouring you, patting your head and saying: aawww.

Last edited:
No, you were trying to be a smartarse on this one I'm afraid. I could read the condescension a mile away. I get the feeling that just like the collective Labour Party you feel no love, only contempt for the working class and wish to besmirch them in any way you can.

You're projecting. Or deflecting.

You're just annoyed you can't pin everything on skin colour.

You will never reach the dizzy heights because those doors will never be opened to you - for two reasons. If you were black the race card could get you several steps higher these days - if you act "tamed" with an understanding of the correct etiquette (too much "street" would scare them off - a small dose would be "cool and exotic"). If you were Jewish and you made the right Jewish connections you would be in a with a good chance. As you're neither they'll just keep humouring you, patting your head and saying: aawww.

I'm not sure pr has dizzy heights.

I do get patted on the head a lot.

You like identity politics.

I'm against it.
You supported BLM (until you woke up to their obvious black supremacism - well done) and you also insisted that systemic racism existed - these things are predicated on identity politics.

Your party likes to separate us into nicely packaged groups or "communities" - classic divide and rule. I might prefer certain groups to leave, but this is most likely never going to happen, so the worse thing that can be done is to stoke up violent resentment between the groups like BLM do - with blanket left and media support.

I don't know who you are or why you think I called you a hack - in the UK hack is a slang term for any journalist. All UK journalists call themselves hacks.

I've been on 8Chan, 4Chan, Gab, Something Awful... every hellscape out there - Alt-Right is a useful primer for people not used the internet's grubby corners.

I was recommending King James because he writes about all the major fights of his era - it's not about learning about him.

You need to think more.

First sentence: "I don't know who you are"
Last sentence: "You need to think more"
Conclusion: You're a silly confused c*** who doesn't know what she's talking about and just posts empty words for the sake of it. How would you know if I need to think more if you don't know who I am and you know nothing about me other than five or six sentences posted anonymously on a forum. You absolute melt. You need to get out more instead of writing your rapid fire poorly researched posts on here every day that nobody gives a shit about.

You supported BLM (until you woke up to their obvious black supremacism - well done) and you also insisted that systemic racism existed - these things are predicated on identity politics.

Your party likes to separate us into nicely packaged groups or "communities" - classic divide and rule. I might prefer certain groups to leave, but this is most likely never going to happen, so the worse thing that can be done is to stoke up violent resentment between the groups like BLM do - with blanket left and media support.

🙄

Systemic racism is not identity politics. It's a pattern of discrimination that's existed for centuries & traces of it are still there.

Identity politics was a bureaucratic response to those patterns but it's not working out.

I said the underlying cause was good & BLM was a nine day wonder. The founders are effective though.

🙄

Systemic racism is not identity politics. It's a pattern of discrimination that's existed for centuries & traces of it are still there.

Identity politics was a bureaucratic response to those patterns but it's not working out.

I said the underlying cause was good & BLM was a nine day wonder. The founders are effective though.
BLM is toxic and anti-white - as a labour party member if you don't support them you're a one off. At your next Labour meeting I would love you to stand up state how you do not support identity politics or BLM. I'd love to be there!

BLM is toxic and anti-white - as a labour party member if you don't support them you're a one off. At your next Labour meeting I would love you to stand up state how you do not support identity politics or BLM. I'd love to be there!

🙄 you're so easily rattled by news footage.

We argue about everything. All the time.

First sentence: "I don't know who you are"
Last sentence: "You need to think more"
Conclusion: You're a silly confused c*** who doesn't know what she's talking about and just posts empty words for the sake of it. How would you know if I need to think more if you don't know who I am and you know nothing about me other than five or six sentences posted anonymously on a forum. You absolute melt. You need to get out more instead of writing your rapid fire poorly researched posts on here every day that nobody gives a shit about.

I don't know if you're a hack because I don't know you in real life.

I do know you need to think more because of your shoddy posts.

Illustrated by the fact you can't grasp that I can't know your profession from your posts but I do know the quality of your arguments.

I don't know if you're a hack because I don't know you in real life.

I do know you need to think more because of your shoddy posts.

Illustrated by the fact you can't grasp that I can't know your profession from your posts but I do know the quality of your arguments.

You're an idiot. I haven't made an argument other than to point out the fact that you go straight to the source for certain topics and straight to establishment types for your information about the 'Alt Right'. That you think you're clued up because you've been on 4chan and 8chan as well, which no serious person uses, is funny though. I've already indicated that I believe you have very apparent cognitive limitations, so the fact that you think my two short posts were 'shoddy' doesn't mean anything to me because I don't think much of your judgement or intelligence anyway as I've said. Are we done here now? I'll get back to doing what I'm doing and you can keep writing your flurry of boring posts and continue posting them into the abyss. Bye now!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom