Statement by Jesse Tobias about Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti Facebook comments - true-to-you.net

Jesse Tobias statement - true-to-you.net

13 June 2014

It's been quite Disheartening to see the "Facebook" Hatred thrown about by Our Former Friends/ Working Partners Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti.
I do feel that Someone needs to Speak Up for Moz in this situation as it is unbearable to watch people you once trusted , Attack and Pick Away at your Friend.
In my experience ANYONE associated with the Morrissey Camp know they are solely there because of Morrissey himself.
He chooses to tour/ work with certain people.
For Kristeen and Tony Visconti to go on about Her being better off now, without considering Morrissey's 9 years of help and promotion is Very Disappointing.
Only speaking from my experience, with the crew and Moz falling ill in Miami, for Kristeen to deny she was truly sick seems disingenuous.
I was told after the show in Miami by Crew and Security that there was some concern because Kristeen was obviously unwell.
Our crew then tried to keep her at a reasonable distance but being in such close quarters for months these things sometimes happen.
I am Upset that in this situation Kristeen could not take the tour as a whole into consideration and just comply with the postponement announcement.
One could only assume it was necessary for her to justify herself and ultimately receive some promotion out of the matter.
This combined with Tony Visconti's Parrot Like affirmation on "Facebook" that "she is better off, is Morrissey Capable of being handled?" is Repulsive.
This is a MAN who worked closely with us on a record and several sessions that Suddenly flips into Schoolgirl mode with "yeah you tell em" Chatter...??

Good Riddance to False Friends.

Jesse Tobias

Media:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: Statement by Jesse Tobias about Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti Facebook comments - tr

I don't claim to know or care who is/isn't a friend of whose outside of and above the business relationship angle. What I'm saying is that Jesse IS employed by Morrissey so clearly his letter could be interpreted as ass-kissing to Morrissey. But Visconti is NOT employed by Young so his defense of her seems more likely to be coming from somewhere less iffy.

Well I guess technically he's employed as her "producer" but still. He doesn't need her like Jesse needs Morrissey. Except maybe to drain his balls. So I guess Tony is comparable to Jesse in that regard. OK, you win.

I love you.

Re: Article: Statement by Jesse Tobias about Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti Facebook comments - tr

Also, Jesse was part of the tour, so he was there and has all the right to comment. And TV? How does he know what really happened ? was he part of the tour unit? What was his job?

No, TV wasn't there. He was in New York with his latest "artist" -- Daphne Guinness, the heiress. Seriously.

The days drag on, and the insults grow more fierce, while remaining what they were in the first place: senseless drivel. I may never tour again after this latest backlash from my so-called fans. If i do, it will be in Chile, where my talents are appreciated. USA for the americans

-Moz

The days drag on, and the insults grow more fierce, while remaining what they were in the first place: senseless drivel. I may never tour again after this latest backlash from my so-called fans. If i do, it will be in Chile, where my talents are appreciated. USA for the americans

-Moz

I hate it when he acts like somewhere else is better than another place and he has done this before. Does he know these people personally? NO. There is not one region of people who is better than another .That ALWAYS pissed me off because I know that I am a nice and caring person. I know that where I live has nothing to do with it . I also know that a person should not judge people that way and if they do well it is unfortunate that they cannot look inside or only make snap surface superficial decisions about people .There is absolutely NO WAY to make that assessment especially when a person is outnumbered by the people they come in contact with .To have this point of view there is seriously a problem.
It's not only an insult to the people who don't agree with it .This is also not a very mature way of viewing people .There very well are people who are allegedly just like these so called others but what does he know? I really do find it demeaning . I know what is inside of me . I have always been majorly irritated hearing about how these people are better than those people .What is this based on? Fleeting fancy? He doesn't even KNOW some people .I know for damn sure that no matter where I am I am me .It has nothing to do with it .DO NOT make sweeping grand gestures trying to measure people you do not even know personally and how is someone going to know that ?UGH it frustrates me these stereotypes.LOOK INSIDE. LOOK PAST WHAT YOU THINK YOU SEE.NOTICE PEOPLE FOR WHO THEY ARE and stop generalizing. You may just be wrong and if there is anything I do not like is being told I am THIS WAY because I LIVE HERE. I have lots of good qualities.

Moz, if this is you - really you writing this I want to ask you to please just shut up for once in your life!! This whole thing makes you look like a putz, nobody but you. Just get well, go do your f**king job and promote your new record! You have a product to sell, remember? Why don't you look at the Chrissie Hynde playbook a little? Her formula is getting her good press right now, with an inferior product. She's your friend! Go talk to your friend and maybe she can help you to extricate yourself from this publicity mess all of your own creation! You're welcome.

-Moz

Please, refrain from your asinine comments. As true to you as I am, you remain so-low. Stay classy

-Moz

the only reason some of us are that far down is you don't lift us up

-True To No One unless they mean what they say

-Mozetta

I may never tour again after this latest backlash from my so-called fans. If i do, it will be in Chile, where my talents are appreciated.

Don't eat the pasta.

I have no idea what is going on. I drop in long enough to read that Moz had to cancel a tour not long ago because of recurrent illness that I assumed spelled THE END. Then, his autobiography comes out. Riding the wave of brisk sales, he is whisked away ASAP to the studio and sent back out on tour again. The more likely scenario is that someone wanted a piece of money from the tour while Moz had gained enough leverage to say that it won't happen without a new album.

Ultimately, I really don't know what to say about this. Does he have undiagnosed asthma? I can't think of why else someone would get that many "chest infections" from simple colds.

I hate it when he acts like somewhere else is better than another place and he has done this before. Does he know these people personally? NO. There is not one region of people who is better than another .That ALWAYS pissed me off because I know that I am a nice and caring person. I know that where I live has nothing to do with it . I also know that a person should not judge people that way and if they do well it is unfortunate that they cannot look inside or only make snap surface superficial decisions about people .There is absolutely NO WAY to make that assessment especially when a person is outnumbered by the people they come in contact with .To have this point of view there is seriously a problem.
It's not only an insult to the people who don't agree with it .This is also not a very mature way of viewing people .There very well are people who are allegedly just like these so called others but what does he know? I really do find it demeaning . I know what is inside of me . I have always been majorly irritated hearing about how these people are better than those people .What is this based on? Fleeting fancy? He doesn't even KNOW some people .I know for damn sure that no matter where I am I am me .It has nothing to do with it .DO NOT make sweeping grand gestures trying to measure people you do not even know personally and how is someone going to know that ?UGH it frustrates me these stereotypes.LOOK INSIDE. LOOK PAST WHAT YOU THINK YOU SEE.NOTICE PEOPLE FOR WHO THEY ARE and stop generalizing. You may just be wrong and if there is anything I do not like is being told I am THIS WAY because I LIVE HERE. I have lots of good qualities.

Additionally, this was not meant as an insult either. It's like hey, I am a sensitive, compassionate, caring person and I KNOW THIS . By any means this reply was not meant to be evil. It's just something I wanted to say.But frankly, I am pretty sure that when you live an insulated life surrounded by security people there is NO WAY you would know that . I have a heart and a soul. Please don't make assumptions about others. You are possibly not correct.I mean no harm. I am a super peaceful person.I don't fit stereotypes well and I happen to live in the U.S. Just not in Los Angeles.

-Moz

At least you are getting your sense of humor back. How many times are you going to make US fans your bitch? Take Emergen-c Hope this threat excludes LA

All he said after his artist was fired was "you're better off" THAT'S IT! Never ONCE trashed Morrissey. Get out of here with this bullshit!

No, actually there were other things that occurred.
I'm not going anywhere. I said what I meant because I wanted to and for that I will not apologize.

What a bunch of lunatics lol

I can't believe anyone really gives a f*** if Tony Visconti and Moz fell out, all we got from them together was the worst produced album of Moz's career.

The less said about the screaming banshee the better.

-Moz

Hi Steve

I've always wondered what's your favourite pizza ? Fat base or thin ?
Do you make your own chips or do you get frozen ?

Benny

Absolutely hilarious = So Low has become the bloated self-parody that the usual suspects accuse Morrissey of being. Once again, a handful of self-important keyboard warriors, thousands of miles away from the action (geographically and metaphorically) claim greater insight into "the truth" than the people who were actually there. And you say Morrissey is detached from reality...

All this drama over a third rate support act.

Third rate at best! I've always thought her "music" sounded like a cat being disemboweled while someone mashes on a keyboard with their palms :straightface:

Ok. Day 3. I'm going to go with the theory that there's some unresolved sexual tension between Jesse and Kristeen, both chained up to older partners they owe a lot to but don't actually fancy that much, and that this is a form of release.

As a second explanation,the insurance money.

But the hot stuff first: Wild things, these two.(nods).
-Ha HA. And you thought no one would ever come up with that one! :D

With Morrissey claiming he can pinpoint who got him sick, Kristeen Young`s defence of Morrissey should have gotten the truth by getting her Doctor to violate HIPPAA, and now this bizarre letter. You couldn't make this stuff up.

Back
Top Bottom