Taking kids to Moz shows

Ok i must say that taking kids into the pit is a bit much!
We took our daughter to the Bakersfield show... Only becuz it was on the same day as her 4th birthday & we had really good seats. We did however move closer when the concert started bcuz we couldnt see anything thanks to everyone who rushed up front. And i made sure she had earphones on... but half way through she wasnt having it... she's quite sassy! My daughter loves Morrissey to death. I guess becuz thats what her parents love... she was born June 10th 2003 all the while my baby daddy was singing Morrissey songs in my ear as they were cutting her out of my belly! tmi? lol She asks to put Morrissey on while driving in the car all the bloody time! She'll get super excited when Morrissey randomly comes on the radio... and she now draws Morrissey pictures all on her own. Pictures for him & of him... too cute! She has several little Morrissey shirts and she knows which cd's are Morrissey cd's without the case! I do hope with all my heart though that she wont burn out on Moz... and like rap or some crap when she gets a mind of her own! I dont think i would want her going to anymore Moz concerts though, until she can understand the whole concert going experience & keep her earphones in!!! This nite however was special... very special indeed!

She drew this on the way to the concert... after it was over she said... "Morrissey didnt reach my note"... awww... maybe some other time!
bday8ri4.jpg

Your story is fantastic!!! see.. finally someone who understands... He was raised the same way. Good or bad.. one has to decide for themselves..

My son even bought Morrissey a shirt that read "Made in Ireland" cuz we are an irish fam.. and he bought it with his own money, just to have it confiscated from some stupid woman saying that he wasn't allowed to bring it in and guarenteed that moz would receive it. Uh.. yeah, i'm not that dumb. Keep the faith dear.. its gonna get better!!!!

cheers:)

Back
Top Bottom