Moz ARIZONA (both shows) Photos

Jetboyla, would it be allright with you if I used some of these on my myspace? I will definetly credit you. :)

no, actually i am a photographer from Los Angeles who works with the promoter directly. I photographed both shows in Tucson and Phoenix(Sun City West). There were 2 more photographers from Arizona at the Tucson show, and one more at the Phoenix show, so you might have seen their photos, not mine. Mine are directly for the promoter(nederlander concerts), not for the Arizona Press.

We were only allowed to take photos during the first 2 songs of each show, which is pretty standard for concerts, in Los Angeles its 3 songs. Really depends on the management group though.

Sorry friend. As usual, I stand corrected! :)

Nice photos, actually upon reflection you managed some much better shots than the AZ Republic. They had several very dark outlines of Morrissey. Thank you for sharing, I hope I didn't come across as a troll!

-Vaux

Those foto's are Fantastic!
I distinctly remember seeing 2 photographers at the Sun City show.
There was a white guy with blondish hair and slimmer build and then another guy who was farther away, so I'm guessing he might have been Hispanic, maybe a little on the short side, dark hair... which photog were you?

I was on the far left of the front row and was able to snap a few crappy quality phone pics if anyone is interested, here is the link:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mexifelio/slideshow?.dir=/a64bscd&.src=ph
Yes, I know they are shitty, don't say I didn't warn ya :p
I tried to only take them when he came near the left side so they wouldn't be as bad, but oh well, lol *shrug*

Thank you so much for these. I only made it into one photo, but to be in the same frame with Morrissey is a privilege. Amazing shots!

Back
Top Bottom