Photos from the Palladium shows

How do you know it didn't ruin other people's night? Well maybe it didn't the whole night, but a portion maybe?!
I've read forums where people say the cant see because someone has either their phone or camera high in the air. What's the point of taking millions of pics if they all turn out looking almost the same, just in a different position.
Maybe its not sad, but it just amazes me, that's all!!

How do you know it didn't ruin other people's night? Well maybe it didn't the whole night, but a portion maybe?!
I've read forums where people say the cant see because someone has either their phone or camera high in the air. What's the point of taking millions of pics if they all turn out looking almost the same, just in a different position.
Maybe its not sad, but it just amazes me, that's all!!

Well some people have big heads, some short people use cameras it all balances itself out.

so many lovely pictures, thank you for posting them.
Would it be too much to ask? Could you turn your camera to bandmembers?
I love to see some quality pics, where they are not incidental, in the background.:)

thanks again

my camera isn't as good as April's obviously, but i got a few pics of Boz and Soloman (and one grainy shot of Jesse on the cymbals) from the 12th up on myspace

Back
Top Bottom