Photos from the Palladium shows

april

gentle tone of kindness
This might be the wrong place for this post (perhaps it should be in the 'tour' section), but I've been taking (and will continue to take) photos at all of the Palladium shows and they can be found here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/april2/collections/72157600315246110/

I've seen my shots posted around here & it's awesome that you enjoy them, but if you do post them elsewhere if you could just credit me and add a link to my Flickr page I would really appreciate it.

Thanks! :)

Thank you very much for your excellent photos.

Some people already posted your link on the forums few days ago. ;)

Hey! Oh, sweet. I never get on here so I wasn't sure if it was posted before.

Thanks! :)

Hello April, I! THANK! YOU! You are awesome!! I've seen your pics here and there (you've set up the frink page for years to come =o) I can't get enough Moz pics, but I really do love the one of him touching your hand and the shot of you taking a shot of him. Classic.

Your so friendly lens, zooms into "the inner Moz", it tells the LOVELY truth and nothing but...

p.s. I LOVE Coop too!!! great avatar

April, I love you! You're my hero! I'll be at the show tonight, take lots of pics puhleeze! :D (I'll be the dork trying to give Moz a letter!)

your photos are amazing! how did you get your camera past security? i noticed everyone had their cameras, but i was too nervous to take mine.

so many lovely pictures, thank you for posting them.
Would it be too much to ask? Could you turn your camera to bandmembers?
I love to see some quality pics, where they are not incidental, in the background.:)

thanks again

I'll be at the show tonight, take lots of pics puhleeze! :D (I'll be the dork trying to give Moz a letter!)

Hey, I think I saw you give him that letter! I was trying to give him that mini-poster and he was just not having it. I'm going to try again on Thursday, heh.

Hey, I think I saw you give him that letter! I was trying to give him that mini-poster and he was just not having it. I'm going to try again on Thursday, heh.

I was the asian girl wearing a headband abt two people behind Julia :) I did some really strange knee-jerk reaction dorky finger point when he took it! I have no idea where on earth that came from! So so lame. He took a letter I had for him in TJ too...something about the letters, he seems inclined to take them, don't know why. And I don't know why the hell he's so difficult about books, posters, etc and I know he saw your gift! Keep trying! And keep up the great work with the pics! They are AWESOME!

OMG - the Oct 8th pix in the white shirt. I love that shirt!! Many of those should be on the frink thread.

Cool snaps. On Mondays gig (10/8/7) there was this super cool dude, with his missus that managed to sneak in a super papparazzi type camera. They only managed to take a few snaps cos Moz's bg caught him and threw out some threats of ejection of the gig if he saw him take one more snap (BIG FATf***IN BOOOOO to that one!!!) Anywho, if he comes on here post up what you managed to take.:cool:

Here are the ones from Tuesday:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/april2/sets/72157602362838647/

Also, based on threads elsewhere it seems my picture taking may be annoying some people around me, so if I inadvertently block your view tonight with my camera please feel free to tap me on the shoulder and let me know. I try to get as many good pics as possible, but I'm genuinely not trying to ruin anyone's good time in the process.

:eek: aghg I was totally hoping you'd get some shots from last night!!!! Noooo tell me it isn't so!!!!!

Anyway thanks again for sharing, your pics are the best ever!

Its just sad how people would rather watch the entire show through a camera's lense or a cell phone screen rather than their eyes!!
Memories last a life time, not pictures!!

No pun intended! Just my opinion!! :p

Why is it sad slashmoz? i'm sure the poster never spent the whole night taking photos, and i;m sure it never ruined anyone elses enjoyment.

Its sad how people like to piss on other peoples chips

Back
Top Bottom