The Drivel Thread

It is out of love for others that we dance together, or rather it is out of all encompassing love, that includes ourselves and each other.

Trying a new approach to painting Morrissey In England.
17130487586294909523691045765957.jpg

I feel too shitty physically, to bathe and walk and be friendly with my Morrissey sticky notes this evening. My right lung is telling me I’m screwed.

Right now my lung’s not hurting. I’ve been remembering you stepping out of the car 20 years ago, after your bodyguards on Broadway. That was very kind of you, but in my body my adrenaline was driving me to walk away. I was flooded with it, after seeing those expensive and tough, well choreographed movements of those guards, and thinking that I was being beckoned by sex traffickers. Then you stepped out of the car, but I couldn’t register consciously that it was you at the time, my terror carrying me away like a strong river in my bloodstream. If I saw such a spectacle again, I would know to relax, observe, and seek you out to go join you. Come to me Morrissey, and if you have it in you, hurry. I want quality time with you before I perish. Haven’t we lost enough time misunderstanding each other? I know that physically touching each other would be gentle and kind, and never misunderstood. There would be no slippery mistakes. It’s too late now to have the great sex we physically could have had 20 years ago, because my libido is now shot from ‘medications’ I was on, but at the very least, we can love each other physically with what we’ve got. I know that there are plenty of women whose libidos are intact, who want your physical love, and I would like to give you my blessing to be happy with someone else, but we can try, to do what we can.

I’m getting tired of posting on this public thread things that should only be in a private email. Come and touch me. I’m going to write morning pages now. I will send my email address to your acquaintance. Duh, it only just occurred to me now to do that. I’m feeling fed up of writing of my longing for you publicly, where there are trolls who relish my pain.

Notre Dame has been playing in my head. I want to listen to it. I have it cued up here in this concert.

Notre Dame has been playing in my head. I want to listen to it. I have it cued up here in this concert.

It's a frustrating song, because the lyrics are dumb but musically it's genuinely hypnotic. What gets me thinking is that on the thread where Morrissey ranked Pete Townshend on his list of favorite celebrities he met, Phranc & Open told me that Morrissey likes the Who and suggested to Alain Whyte that he write something along a Who template, which became Papa Jack. I listened to it with fresh ears, and even though the singing is non-Who, I can definitely hear the influence in the music (and for me It's Not Your Birthday Anymore sounds even more like the Who). So I wonder if Notre-Dame is the result of Morrissey asking Alain Whyte for something like late-70s Pink Floyd.

It's a frustrating song, because the lyrics are dumb but musically it's genuinely hypnotic. What gets me thinking is that on the thread where Morrissey ranked Pete Townshend on his list of favorite celebrities he met, Phranc & Open told me that Morrissey likes the Who and suggested to Alain Whyte that he write something along a Who template, which became Papa Jack. I listened to it with fresh ears, and even though the singing is non-Who, I can definitely hear the influence in the music (and for me It's Not Your Birthday Anymore sounds even more like the Who). So I wonder if Notre-Dame is the result of Morrissey asking Alain Whyte for something like late-70s Pink Floyd.

Listening to Raise My Rent now.

Raise My Rent sounded good. I like the lyrics of Notre Dame. The alternative is stifled silence. Would that be your preference?

My lung is feeling sickly and the rattling cough has been occurring again. I’m not feeling very good, but I’m going to try to bathe etc in about an hour and dress in clean clothes and go for a walk with my Morrissey sticky notes, hoping to run into your arms Morrissey, but if not, then hopefully I will at least get some painting of your portrait, Morrissey at Grantley Hall, done, sometime today.

Raise My Rent sounded good. I like the lyrics of Notre Dame. The alternative is stifled silence. Would that be your preference?

Why is the alternative necessarily "stifled silence"? I take it you're assuming the conspiracy is true. Wouldn't "better lyrics about another subject" also be an alternative? He can find whatever topics he wants interesting, but I don't have to like them. Do I have to be a poet myself to criticize Morrissey's poetry? I liked Carlislebaz's poem, "DEATH OF MALARKEY," or at least its title. I thought about writing a poem for her myself but couldn't come up with anything except a haiku.

ODE TO MALARKEY

Kelly Macdonald
wouldn't be right for the role.
Nor Karen Gillan.

Why is the alternative necessarily "stifled silence"? I take it you're assuming the conspiracy is true. Wouldn't "better lyrics about another subject" also be an alternative? He can find whatever topics he wants interesting, but I don't have to like them. Do I have to be a poet myself to criticize Morrissey's poetry? I liked Carlislebaz's poem, "DEATH OF MALARKEY," or at least its title. I thought about writing a poem for her myself but couldn't come up with anything except a haiku.

ODE TO MALARKEY

Kelly Macdonald
wouldn't be right for the role.
Nor Karen Gillan.
Well, the investigators saying “There’s nothing to see here.” before doing their supposed investigation is mighty suspicious of a cover up.

In case it gets misinterpreted by someone in particular who thinks I spew hatred and abuse, I didn't like the title "DEATH OF MALARKEY" because I wish death on Malarkey. I do not. I liked it because it has a pompous tinge to it, like DEATH OF RABAT.

In case it gets misinterpreted by someone in particular who thinks I spew hatred and abuse, I didn't like the title "DEATH OF MALARKEY" because I wish death on Malarkey. I do not. I liked it because it has a pompous tinge to it, like DEATH OF RABAT.
I perceive you to be a compassionate person who can be fanciful. I have never seen you spew hatred and abuse. I’ve noticed you get rightfully angry about gratuitous cruelty, rather. You’ve never been mean.

Well, the investigators saying “There’s nothing to see here.” before doing their supposed investigation is mighty suspicious of a cover up.

The only thing they said beforehand was that there was no evidence as yet of arson. The fact that electricians had been working on a repair stint suggested an accident was more likely. I don't know why that should be suspicious. Especially since no jihadis had claimed credit.

I perceive you to be a compassionate person who can be fanciful. I have never seen you spew hatred and abuse. I’ve noticed you get rightfully angry about gratuitous cruelty, rather. You’ve never been mean.

Thank you. I'm sure I've lobbed an insult or two (or several) at Johnnie Ray, but in my defense, he deserves it. And probably I've insulted Carlislebaz, too, but that's always because he insults me first.

Thank you. I'm sure I've lobbed an insult or two (or several) at Johnnie Ray, but in my defense, he deserves it. And probably I've insulted Carlislebaz, too, but that's always because he insults me first.
Even your insults were tempered and inoffensive.

Tags
anxiety bloody awful poetry testing the waters trying to feel good in your own skin trying to make friends wanting to alleviate anxiety wanting to feel safe to be honest wanting to have integrity
Back
Top Bottom