The far left

I'm going to laugh at them very, very hard.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa why did you have to ignore me at the star and garter?

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa why did you have to ignore me at the star and garter?

Something to do with you being 'not massively attractive', I think.

I shouldn't have taken all those drugs.

I shouldn't have taken all those drugs.

Neither should I... I mean I was just SO wasted, you know. I could barely walk. People were coming up to me, asking me how much I had taken... hell I even got arrested in the end. What a GOOD night.

Yeah, I mean, I left at half twelve I was that bad.

Yeah, I mean, I left at half twelve I was that bad.

Ouch. I'm going to break into your room and steal your file. You know, the one you keep all those lyrics in? And then I'm going to post them on here, making sure everyone knows how deep and meaningful you really are. So deep that you would NEVER get high before going to the Star and Garter, for fear of missing out on one second of being adored by female Morrissey fans. This of course only happens in your head. If you ever DO end up scoring with a hot female Moz fan (say, ME), then darling you KNOW it couldn't last.

Yeah, all right, you win.

Can't. Reminds me of you, and our very short time together.

Wait, no, that's "I Like You". I'll never listen to that song again after your midnight rendition, and I've still not seen the end of Green Street.

Can't. Reminds me of you, and our very short time together.

Wait, no, that's "I Like You". I'll never listen to that song again after your midnight rendition, and I've still not seen the end of Green Street.

Hey, at least you got laid, right?

That's how every story should end.

Do not post in thread that you do not understand.

Voted 1

I thought you left at half twelve because your mummy was outside picking you up?;):D

Jukebox Jury

Nah he was trying to get into this girl but she left early cos she was bored so he followed suit.
I'm going to STOP being horrible to you in a minute, Benny Budd. Let me just have these few moments....

and I've still not seen the end of Green Street.

Don't worry about it.... the Hobbit ends up back in USA, goes to a bar and the college room mate who screwed him over at the beginning of the film walks in..... the Hobbit leathers him in the bogs and walks out into a Yankee street arms aloft singing ''I'm forever blowing bubbles'':rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

Surely she left early because Ben Budd wasn't getting into her, despite him being pissed off with her?

OH GOD DRAMA!!!

Don't worry about it.... the Hobbit ends up back in USA, goes to a bar and the college room mate who screwed him over at the beginning of the film walks in..... the Hobbit leathers him in the bogs and walks out into a Yankee street arms aloft singing ''I'm forever blowing bubbles'':rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

Well I saw that bit, yes. However, as the fight on the riverbank reached it's climax my f***ing phone was ringing and a poster on Morrissey-solo, who shall remain nameless, was on the other end of the line being a drunken first year.

I know the film isn't great, but you know when you get watching something, no matter how shit, and you miss the ending and it really f***ing annoys you?

Surely she left early because Ben Budd wasn't getting into her, despite him being pissed off with her?

OH GOD DRAMA!!!

Ahhh I don't think it was quite that, see she can go without a shag for one night. You see that Ben Budd is a bit of a one, God how sex implores him!

You were trying to get into more than one girl Ben, and I don't blame you. I mean who would pass up the chance to f*** to Your Arsenal? Or even Years of Refusal, heaven forbid!!!!

Back
Top Bottom