The official Democratic National Convention thread

could someone please change McCain's diaper? he's gettin really f***in cranky:

this is McCain, just TODAY. at the Des Moines Register Editorial Board. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
could someone please change McCain's diaper? he's gettin really f***in cranky:

this is McCain, just TODAY. at the Des Moines Register Editorial Board. :rolleyes:

wow..if enough center and leaning right people see this, they would run away from McCain in a second. the media needs to air this. you know...the liberal media

here's the video where Palin said she reads ALL the newspapers...

here's the video where Palin said she reads ALL the newspapers...

wow...she acts so dumb!!!! Poor Poor mccain. and the previous video you posted shows how scared he is. Damn is she tanking. People may vote for her because they feel sorry for her. maybe that's their strategy :eek:

Dumb Americans.

wow...she acts so dumb!!!! Poor Poor mccain. and the previous video you posted shows how scared he is. Damn is she tanking. People may vote for her because they feel sorry for her. maybe that's their strategy :eek:

Dumb Americans.

poor McCain??? Poor AMERICANS if they actually win!!! his f***ing fault for picking her. he knew better. what an asshole.

I've been meaning to donate money. but...does he really need it?
yes but i am taking into consideration how much money he currently has compared to Mccain.
Here's Open Secrets, a "nonpartisan guide to money’s influence on U.S. elections and public policy."

did you see the clip where Couric asked Palin about what newspapers and magazines she reads, and she said all of them. lololol. she couldnt name any. Couric asked for specific ones, she said ALL OF THEM. hahahaha. dumbass.
Tina Fey couldn't have done better. Palin's a riot. And she'll cause one, if she gets elected. :eek:

Can you elaborate on that, please? :) Do you mean help out at the election places, or just encourage people to vote?

if you go to their websites, there are different ways to volunteer, one of the things i do is just make phone calls, they have it set up so you can do it from your home so its not even a big hassle.but they have many different waya for you to help if you go to their websites including myspace.

Says who? Idiots and people named Buzzetta?

that's obvious. poor Buzzetta...how can someone from New York be so lost.

Because your argument is illogical when the Democratic VP candidate is more qualified to run the country than the Democratic Presidential candidate. That in itself is scary. Call me what you want but you lose any and all argument in attacking someone who may be President of the United States IF the elected President dies for their inexperience when the Democrats are running for the top seat with someone who he himself is inexperienced.

The Dems are worried about the second in command when their own hopeful first in command has the same shortcomings...

Oh I forgot... he speaks nicely...

:rolleyes:

Can you elaborate on that, please? :) Do you mean help out at the election places, or just encourage people to vote?
You can work at a polling place on the day of the election and get paid, by calling your local election office and sign up. Or you can volunteer and be a poll watcher on the day.

if you go to their websites, there are different ways to volunteer, one of the things i do is just make phone calls, they have it set up so you can do it from your home so its not even a big hassle.but they have many different waya for you to help if you go to their websites including myspace.
Volunteer to make phone calls, drive people to the polls, call friends and family on the day to make sure they vote. Sign up for an absentee ballot and encourage others to do the same. Organize a bake sale. :)

baked_goods.jpg

You can work at a polling place on the day of the election and get paid, by calling your local election office and sign up. Or you can volunteer and be a poll watcher on the day.

Volunteer to make phone calls, drive people to the polls, call friends and family on the day to make sure they vote. Sign up for an absentee ballot and encourage others to do the same. Organize a bake sale. :)

baked_goods.jpg

haha, that pic is great! :)

I really think all of our work and contributions will pay off. cant wait til Nov. 4th. :guitar:

haha, that pic is great! :)

I really think all of our work and contributions will pay off. cant wait til Nov. 4th. :guitar:

No matter what happens on November 4th. November 11th is the release date for Call of Duty 5: World at War. I welcome everyone to purchase this game and fight the forces of evil online.

baked_goods.jpg

correct.

i wont mention how much i have donated.:o
i like the phone thing as i'm a shy chap and do not like going out and talking to people,though i dont mind the sign holding and waving.

Tags
gay baby polar bears groupthink hope mccain 2008 obama! oil whore r o n p a u l ! sarah palin is hot tony bennett in 2008
Back
Top Bottom