What Do You Dread Thread

Works either way :p

Anyway, have you noticed how long it took zom to admit he was afraid of water? ;) Why is that so? It's nothing to be ashamed of!

I dunno, it was the same with my brother. For some reason it's embarrasing to be afraid of water. Maybe because water is so natural? Erm. No. Can't understand. No doubt water is scary. Cant imagine a worser death than by drowning

When you slog your stomach out for almost fifty hours a week and the Government take a large percentage of your money away, so you can't afford the things in life you would like then you will soon hate paying bills.

So you pay water rates, gas, electricity, road tax, council tax, tax on what you earn? Norway must be a slave camp.

Erm. Electricity + rent on my apartment. I dun drive a car, and water rates I guess are IN my apartment rent? It's not that I enjoy paying for stuff, Im just not very concerned about money:eek:

Works either way :p

Anyway, have you noticed how long it took zom to admit he was afraid of water? ;) Why is that so? It's nothing to be ashamed of!

I have many repressed fears, with any luck this thread will be my vessel of healing. ;)

I shall ponder today during work, I am sure to dredge up more irrational notions. :)

Erm. Electricity + rent on my apartment. I dun drive a car, and water rates I guess are IN my apartment rent? It's not that I enjoy paying for stuff, Im just not very concerned about money:eek:

You're sixteen years old and own your own apartment? That's crazy.

I have many repressed fears, with any luck this thread will be my vessel of healing. ;)

I shall ponder today during work, I am sure to dredge up more irrational notions. :)
Now that you mentioned it... *cough* :o

I have a bizarre way of washing my face, I can't splash it because I'm afraid of drowning (childhood trauma)

Yes it has, but it also means I can only spend 700NOK (ca 50 Pound) each month, to food etc:p Luckily, Ive got a kind mum that send me food very often:p

Marguerite Yourcenar.

I was right to dread the Wetherspoons interview!!

We had the OBLIGATORY conversation I have most days of my life:

X: You study Politics...
Me: [looks bashful] Yeahh...someone has to
X: Well, I certainly don't like the current system.
Me: That's the point - I'm going to change the world from the inside!
X: Maybe you'll be PM one day

Except today there was a slight variation and he said "maybe you'll be the first female Prime Minister" and I should have just nodded but for some reason I said "What about Maggie? ..Mind you, I suppose she was just a man in drag."

That went down like a cup of cold sick. I do not think I'll be joining the ranks of JD Wethershhhpoonsh staff anytime soon.

I dread the thought of having to purchase a minivan, they are so damned expensive. Yes I do need one, baby #3 on the way, and very soon. 20000 dollars for an item that decreases in value...:mad:

I also dread people who tell me that my level of procreation is hurting the earth.:eek:

Back
Top Bottom