What Do You Dread Thread

I dread the thought of having to purchase a minivan, they are so damned expensive. Yes I do need one, baby #3 on the way, and very soon. 20000 dollars for an item that decreases in value...:mad:

I also dread people who tell me that my level of procreation is hurting the earth.:eek:

but your babies need to be safe on the road...congratulations
congratulations*by the way:)

I dread the thought of having to purchase a minivan, they are so damned expensive. Yes I do need one, baby #3 on the way, and very soon. 20000 dollars for an item that decreases in value...:mad:

I also dread people who tell me that my level of procreation is hurting the earth.:eek:
Umm... let's focus on your well-being then, shall we? Lots of college fees to pay! :D

But seriously. Imagine if it were twins this time!
i suggest you have someone lick your face clean for you
Eh?
How Gross Are You?

You Are 56% Gross

gross-3.jpg

You're more than a little gross, but probably no more gross than the average person.
Maybe it's time to drop some of those disgusting habits that could eventually embarrass you!

Don't scare Zom with thoughts of twins!!!!;)

A monkey???! :p
Don't scare Zom with thoughts of twins!!!!;)
But he should know the risk involved if he decides to have another one! It can always become... two more... three more... four more... :eek: You never know!!!

A monkey???! :p

But he should know the risk involved if he decides to have another one! It can always become... two more... three more... four more... :eek: You never know!!!
well if he is getting a minivan...he might as well use it!

But... licking face? :p

Oi! You're mixing cause and consequence here! Consequence shouldn't be allowed to be a cause! I think! :p

well... zom has seen the happy consequence three times. :)

Yeah. Good luck Zom!!! ( I get the feeling you might need it!:D )

Oi again! What he saw was the happy cause, you're mixing them again! :p

Robby, where does that yes ma'am come from? Did you have a female officer in the army??? Is that why you like Meg Ryan? :eek: ;)

Quality! *wink wink*

yes i had one femal officer while in the army
& no she was not in my troop
there are no women in combat units here
or were not whilst i was in
i aint up on 'all that' these days
&
i do not really like meg
i just wanna f*ck her
:eek:

I think my wife and I are going into the hospital today...#3 is on its way...yet still unnamed. Maybe you could put your heads together and come up with a name for the little girl!

Ohhh, so soon! :eek:

OK, good luck then!

Damn, why am I nervous? :rolleyes:

P.S. About the names, what have been used already?

Why do you dread her?
I haven't read any of her books yet, but watched a film version of "Coup de Grace" and very impressed.

Read Nouvelles Orientales, and you'll understand.

OK, so no Michelle or Josephine :D Have you been to the hospital? Are you there at the moment???

How about Eleanor? (Yes, Michelle reminded me of the Beatles :p)

Back
Top Bottom