What song are you listening to right now?

One day goodbye will be farewell. I have the Years Of Refusal LP spinning and I have to say it's a great record and an underrated record. There isn't one dud track on it.

20240413_022339.jpg

One day goodbye will be farewell. I have the Years Of Refusal LP spinning and I have to say it's a great record and an underrated record. There isn't one dud track on it.

View attachment 103319

Mostly agree.
But, Mama and especially the albums last two songs, I don’t think are his finest. And the production, a little better than YATQ, doesn’t help much. Though, a fine spin regardless.

Please remember that I am late to the party and still can't work out how to share from You Tube...(can you only do it with a paid subscription?) but today I discovered Come Back to Camden....what a gorgeous singing voice Morrissey has...duh!

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom