Calm down chaps! It's only a bit of Morrissey's shirt!

Hey....that's what I did with mine! And he smells divine.

As for brands...one piece I have is from a Gucci shirt, and I have a button off a Dolce and Gabbana shirt.

i dont know what brand mine is. actually i have a tiny piece of blue shirt with some ticket stubs in one bag. that piece doesnt smell anymore. then i have a much bigger piece of black shirt, in another bag, and that one still smells really strong. ;)

This was Blackburn not Grimsby wasn't it? :)

Don't remind me. I was involved in all the Blackburn shirt thing. I was rather drunk, and was pumped full of (prescription) drugs. Normally I watch and laugh at the whole thing, but my wife egged me on!

The worse part of it was that the whole thing was filmed (although it didn't make the cut) for "The Importance of Being Morrissey". When it aired, I watched it through my fingers.

i had a fun rumble with a bunch of you f***heads at the Palladium. that shirt was fair and square mine, but due to unconscious women all i left with was bloody fingernails

anyways...

i guess if i eventually nab a shirt scrap i'd probably stick it in a ziplock, and no it's not worth fighting over, but it is fun to fight over

1064120186a7169166733o.jpg

Here's a pic from the fight at the Edinburgh gig, Guess who the red head in the middle is :p:rolleyes:

I have a whole one from the Dusseldorf gig, and it's in my closet, right next to my skeletons. I also have a piece of one from the San Diego gig in 02, which is nice because after it landed on my head, it got wrapped around my neck while 10 people tried to rip it apart.... While it was wrapped around my neck! The brilliant security guard behind me (I say behind me because I was facing backwards at this point) somehow singled me out, and proceeded to choke me and scream at me to let go! Obviously, MENSA is missing a member. On the audio boot you can actually hear people screaming "Let him go, let go of him!" during My Way. Anyways, afterwards someone felt bad, probably because they saw the ligature marks, and gave me a piece. That's my shirt story. :mad:

I did get my hands on his shirt in Baltimore, but a very big dude next to me tore it out of my hands, and knocked my glasses off my face. I was, justifiably, furious. I would have loved a bit of it, but I didn't get any :(

ps i cried to the guy who got my shirt and i got zilch - he kept the whole thing! you are kinder.

Thank you, my friend was gutted becuase she made the trip down to London for the Roundhouse gig to found out it was cancelled so i was trying to cheer her up:)

Yes you still have time. Just no matter what hold on. I remember someone said i didn't deserve a bit because i was young - that really pissed me off:mad:made me try harder though:p

Good luck for next time:)

EOH wants a FULL Moz shirt someday (soon)
EOH will fight like a hellish beast to get it. :cool::D

Got chunks from Ventura and Hollywood Bowl this past summer........

m_548b04a2859d424359324df66dd1de3a.jpg
:guitar:

Last edited:
Thank you, my friend was gutted becuase she made the trip down to London for the Roundhouse gig to found out it was cancelled so i was trying to cheer her up:)

Yes you still have time. Just no matter what hold on. I remember someone said i didn't deserve a bit because i was young - that really pissed me off:mad:made me try harder though:p

Good luck for next time:)

thanksss, beinghalf an inch taller i'm reckoning my chances have increased dramatically.

Tags
fans video
Back
Top Bottom