Crystal Palace Park, London & Millennium Square, Leeds shows announced - July 9 & 12 (Leeds support by The Slow Readers Club)

20230307_105632.jpg

Full advert:

morrisseyofficial-07032023-0001.jpg

Update (1PM, March 7):
Now a Morrissey Central post:
"The Happening"

Update (March 10, 2023):
Tickets did not go on sale today.
Gigs and Tours via Twitter stated:

Screenshot_20230310-210210~2.png

Media items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Leeds/extra London show announced - 9/12 July - Support by Slow Readers Club

Morrissey has announced two huge outdoor UK shows for the summer.

The Smiths vocalist will top the bill at London's Crystal Palace Park on July 9 and Leeds' Millennium Square on July 12, with the latter being part of the Sounds Of The City series at which he'll be joined by special guests The Slow Readers Club.

Tickets go on general sale at 10am this Friday, March 10. The announcement coincides the start of his European tour, which will culminate with a show at London's Eventim Apollo on March 19.

Morrissey confirmed details of his new album, 'Bonfire Of Teenagers', back in October 2022. The follow-up to 2020’s ’I Am Not A Dog On A Chain’ was due to arrive this February, but due to issues with his label, Capitol Records, it has not yet been released. It was also announced at the start of the year that Miley Cyrus would no longer feature on the record.
:)

Lucky bastards in London. What is it like the fourth show there in a couple of months? Come on, man :(

Not sure how to feel about this one...Going to Hammersmith already after my first Moz gig in Brighton last year. Should I go for a third? :unsure:

Full advert from Official IG:

morrisseyofficial-07032023-0001.jpg

Anyone listened to the support act? Apparently they’re from Manchester.

Ticket prices?

Leeds general admission currently showing ~66 quid.
London TBC.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom