did your city make Moz's list of his fav's so far?

xfranklyx

no hope no harm
on TTY...
Message from Morrissey
19 June 2007

Message from Morrissey.

I would like to express heartfelt thanks to everyone who has so far attended these recent American dates. Your time and efforts are appreciated. Thanks, most especially, for great nights at Vegas, Bakersfield, Omaha, Indianapolis, St Louis, Kansas City and Milwaukee. These have been my personal favourites.

Noooo! He thanked for a date I ALMOSt made it tooo! Argh!! :( That's ok.....:( I'm kinda suprised he didn't thank Hollywood. The one I actually made it to.....Oh well......I'm just happy these shows made him happy, that makes me happy enough. :)

Last edited:
YAY, Bakersfield got a shout out..... I live One and a half hours away but I was there..... he really seemd to enjoy himself that night.... love him :D

PS: I was probably responsible for 90% of his enjoyment :o

milwaukee, which i'm actually quite surprised that he mentioned as i thought he was in a poor mood. good to hear he enjoyed it though :)

The Hollywood Bowl gig sounds amazing.

I was there at the London Palladium THE last night. Nothing will ever top that gig

Well I was at the Zagreb and Paris dates last year, which he really enjoyed. Zagreb was at the top of his list and the people who organsied the Insalata festival did a fantastic job.

He really did seem to be having a great time then.

YEP! I was in the front row at Indy... so I'm taking at least partial responsibility for that one... but that crowd was fantastic... made me ashamed of the jaded aging hipsters in Chicago. I was floored with the response in Indy, considering that when I lived there almost 20 years ago and liked him, I was a freak.

I was also in the pit crowd in Vegas, but I can't take responsibility for anything unless he heard my rowdy shoutouts, which I'm ashamed to repeat here. I could barely see him.

No and I'm typically bitter. I get my first Morrissey handshake at the Phoenix show. The band sounded great. Morrissey looked to be having a blast. Sadly, it was all an elaborate facade... :)

-Vaux

No and I'm typically bitter. I get my first Morrissey handshake at the Phoenix show. The band sounded great. Morrissey looked to be having a blast. Sadly, it was all an elaborate facade... :)

-Vaux

Last year he said he enjoyed Cheltenham and that was rubbish in my opinion. But then I never shook his manly hand!

Well - I was at Stirling last year which he said he really enjoyed......it was a fabulous show, and topped by meeting GaryD outside a bar after the gig

on TTY...
Message from Morrissey
19 June 2007

Message from Morrissey.

I would like to express heartfelt thanks to everyone who has so far attended these recent American dates. Your time and efforts are appreciated. Thanks, most especially, for great nights at Vegas, Bakersfield, Omaha, Indianapolis, St Louis, Kansas City and Milwaukee. These have been my personal favourites.

He said Indianapolis is a personal favorite but not Chicago? I went to both gigs and the Chicago show was much better. Well, that's still just an opinion, but his performance and the band's seemed superior there a few days before.

If you read his comments about the crowd, and how he feeds off of their enthusiasm, then the Indy show was much better. That audience was perfect. His feeling mirror my own- I was in a box seat in Chicago, with a great view and great air conditioning- and everyone was sitting down until a Smiths song came on! 11th row were sitting. I was in the front row in Indy. I think that's the real reason why he liked that show- he could see me! ;)

Back
Top Bottom