Fox5NY: Morrissey, Exclusive Performance & Interview (October 20, 2023)

UPDATE October 20:

"Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings" on "Good Day New York / Fox5NY - Winkin’ Long / YouTube. Link posted by TheSmiths_1985.

Interview with Rosanna Scotto now on Fox5NY and YouTube:

From MarcoD71 (mp4 download available):

Audio link and screenshot posted by Famous when dead:

full

Posted by Famous when dead (original post):

full

Media coverage:
Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is he

yes yes that’s all very interesting, but let me tell you about the coconut monkeys.
let me tell you about the coconut monkeys,,,,at capitol management.

🤞Hoping nothing too provocative is played or said to an early morning audience.
🎼Notre-Dame, we know who tried to kill you...🎶
Might be a bit much over their Cornflakes.
Witty, upbeat interview and WMTWD performed with release date - too much to ask I'm sure.
Regards,
FWD.
You've jinxed it and you know you have

if his tv appearance goes well he may do more in the future,theres two way to have a career in entertainment.
1, starve the audience of knowing anything about you.
or
1,appear on everything and anything but your audience will soon get sick of the sight of you.
its a tough one.

first question on fox5ny,do you like foxes.

You've jinxed it and you know you have
Purely intentional... 😅
I was aware of the Sure Enough... Washington live comments, but with 72 days left in the year - was hoping there'd be some movement towards promotion of something actually meant to be out this year and not a song from an album permanently on hold.
Regards,
FWD.

It's not possible for it to be solely the talent's fault.
In your mind, it's NEVER Morrissey's fault, we all know that. He is a depressed, etc etc etc poor 64-year old child with bad, bad people around him. Poor guy :)

Anyone know if it’ll be available outside the US? Or on YouTube?

Seen this before where interview was touted but was performance only?

Anyone know if it’ll be available outside the US? Or on YouTube?
Have a bit on this am, but will try and get some type of recording. That said, I expect it to be on YT pretty quickly.
The fox5NY link in this thread works in the UK.
Regards,
FWD.

In your mind, it's NEVER Morrissey's fault, we all know that. He is a depressed, etc etc etc poor 64-year old child with bad, bad people around him. Poor guy :)

I came to this site to work out what had gone wrong with him & why the route he was taking didn't make any sense - because if I'm being told I need to separate the Smiths from the lead singer & throw out his solo work entirely - I like to know exactly why.

So, no, "Musician", you're wrong about that.

🤞Hoping nothing too provocative is played or said to an early morning audience.
🎼Notre-Dame, we know who tried to kill you...🎶
Might be a bit much over their Cornflakes.
Witty, upbeat interview and WMTWD performed with release date - too much to ask I'm sure.
Regards,
FWD.
Before investigations - they said this is not breakfast cereal!

Have a bit on this am, but will try and get some type of recording. That said, I expect it to be on YT pretty quickly.
The fox5NY link in this thread works in the UK.
Regards,
FWD.
God bless.

I came to this site to work out what had gone wrong with him & why the route he was taking didn't make any sense - because if I'm being told I need to separate the Smiths from the lead singer & throw out his solo work entirely - I like to know exactly why.

So, no, "Musician", you're wrong about that.
Firstly, I am an actual musician, not just "Musician". Hence the information I sometimes share with folks here about record contracts, roles etc. I just want to help, obviously not everyone is familiar how things work in music business.
Secondly, no - you think I am wrong, but I am not :). Like Smiths1985 or whatever the username- states many times, you state things generated in your mind as "facts" when they are not. You just make conclusions from the same snippets we have and state those conclusions as facts. But they are not, sadly (for you).
But, you know, in your lonely life, if this whole charade makes you happy or gives you some kind of purpose, just do it. You are free to do that! We are also free to laugh at you (and, to close the circle, at Morrissey).

I'm thinking this can only be a good thing, reminding the general public you're still here.
Playing a new as yet unreleased song maybe might cause some interest record label wise.
He may hate it but playing the game industry wise would help him at this moment.
All we want are some words, to see you on tv where you rightly belong, to hear new released music from you.
That's all 🤞🤞🤞

Back
Top Bottom