Morrissey Central "20 OCTOBER 2023" (October 21, 2023)

Screenshot_20231020-151854.png

Morrissey appears on television in New York City
Song: Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings. Carmen Vandenberg (guitar) Juan Galeano (bass) Morrissey (no function) Brendan Buckley (drums) Jesse Tobias (guitar) Camila Grey (keyboards) Drum head: Germaine Greer.

Uncredited screencap via the Downloads section here by FWD.
It's almost like they're watching...
🤔👀
FWD.

Related item:

I must admit, the tie is goddamn awful, and that cheap and nasty looking black jacket he's also worn on stage recently doesn't do a lot for him.
I don't mind the tie - but it belongs with something well fitted like the jacket he wore on Quarry. To spend all that money on a Dries Van Noten tie and then have it hanging loose around your neck with a crumpled jacket and shirt open is just perverse, but then again (you fill in the blanks.....)

I don't mind the tie - but it belongs with something well fitted like the jacket he wore on Quarry. To spend all that money on a Dries Van Noten tie and then have it hanging loose around your neck with a crumpled jacket and shirt open is just perverse, but then again (you fill in the blanks.....)
he has been dressing like a high school bully for over a year now...

Here's my suggestion. 1. Get in slightly better shape. 2. Dye the hair light brown. Don't go crazy, leave some grey, keep it natural looking. 3. His style from 1995 would be perfectly appropriate for his current age: blazer, dress shirt, regular Levi's, no jewelry except 1 necklace, classy watch, and maybe his glasses from the early 90's every once in awhile. If he did that, he would look much better.
I think he is in slightly better shape than a few months ago - the cheekbones have made a reappearance, but he has such great bone structure that he does look his best when carrying less weight. I also think he carries the grey hair well - but the clothes don't do him justice. It looks like an explosion in TK Maxx

I think it's hideous, however, I do agree that it would look much better paired with a fitted jacket; that's absolutely true. I was honestly surprised he managed to locate some of the buttons that he rarely touches regardless of the shirt he's wearing, lol.

The jacket just looks bargain basement to me, and of course it very likely was expensive, but it just doesn't look it. It's badly cut and the material looks crappy and crumpled whenever he wears it. It doesn't accentuate the positives, unfortunately.

I think when you're used to seeing people only wearing ties when their shirt is buttoned right up to the collar it looks very strange having a bare chest and a tie. It looks odd. It's probably one or the other otherwise it just looks slightly bizarre.

I think it's hideous, however, I do agree that it would look much better paired with a fitted jacket; that's absolutely true. I was honestly surprised he managed to locate some of the buttons that he rarely touches regardless of the shirt he's wearing, lol.

The jacket just looks bargain basement to me, and of course it very likely was expensive, but it just doesn't look it. It's badly cut and the material looks crappy and crumpled whenever he wears it. It doesn't accentuate the positives, unfortunately.

I think when you're used to seeing people only wearing ties when their shirt is buttoned right up to the collar it looks very strange having a bare chest and a tie. It looks odd. It's probably one or the other otherwise it just looks slightly bizarre.
Yes, you would imagine with the money he has he could afford fitted clothing.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom