Morrissey Central "CAPITOL WRECKERS" (October 15, 2023)

photo-output.png
Unknown-2.jpeg

Hi! I run Capitol Records and if I want to wreck Morrissey’s career
no one can stop me. Bye, now!

Related item:

Related media items:

I like her jumpsuit.

It looks like a fashion from the planet Krypton. Coincidentally, General Zod was played by Terence Stamp—beloved of Morrissey, of course, as well as the namesake of the fan who sent up the banner plane.

MV5BZTQ4NWQ2MTgtMTQ2YS00YjMzLThhODItOWFjODVkNjNlNDc0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDc2NTEzMw@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Last edited:
It looks like a fashion from the planet Krypton. Coincidentally, General Zod was played by Terence Stamp—beloved of Morrissey, as well as the namesake of the fan who sent up the banner plane.

MV5BZTQ4NWQ2MTgtMTQ2YS00YjMzLThhODItOWFjODVkNjNlNDc0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDc2NTEzMw@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg
The plot thickens.
Did Central really mean "Bye, now" or "By now"? The second one would be intriguing. She isn't stopped yet!

No.
Bring back Alain, live record it and then release it. Is there anything stopping them from doing that?
I don't think so. Other than whining. There seems to be a total lack of creative thinking from Camp Morrissey on what to do. Play it live and do a pay-per-view live stream event - tell me that would not get a lot of attention on BOT. He could open with "sue me or release it.. it's your choice, Capitol, Los Angeles" (that's how he refers to them).

I don't think so. Other than whining. There seems to be a total lack of creative thinking from Camp Morrissey on what to do. Play it live and do a pay-per-view live stream event - tell me that would not get a lot of attention on BOT. He could open with "sue me or release it.. it's your choice, Capitol, Los Angeles" (that's how he refers to them).
I don’t see it getting the attention at all.
If he was to do a whole show of BOT and WMTWD I still doubt it would raise the interest, I just do see it personally.
Dog sold really badly, and despite the excuse of covid, it’s sold little since. So I can’t see where the custom would emerge from for Morrissey to make any money from your idea.
A few thousand peeps may attend a gig, but would that same few thousand attend if it was BoT? No chance.

I don’t see it getting the attention at all.
If he was to do a whole show of BOT and WMTWD I still doubt it would raise the interest, I just do see it personally.
Dog sold really badly, and despite the excuse of covid, it’s sold little since. So I can’t see where the custom would emerge from for Morrissey to make any money from your idea.
A few thousand peeps may attend a gig, but would that same few thousand attend if it was BoT? No chance.
Really... you don't see media outlets pickup up on him playing his "banned album" live? If it was announced that way.

record a sinade cover in tribute make it a vinyl exclusive and put a person frowning on the cover holding a sign that reads capitol records free bonfire of teenagers now with a plane in the background pulling its mozi sign or even just make that the cover. that was the most positive attention hes received since his heartfelt public letter regarding andy. could photoshop he and her as well as other unwanted musicians who dont fit the required mold with the words nobody love us above them

I find it completely distasteful for a man to bully a woman like this. Morrissey is acting like a common street thug. There is no truth in what he is saying here, he has ruined his own career.
There is a reason he is not telling the entire story, if he were not at fault FiDo would have already written a detailed piece about it.
He is spoiled and childish and has lost just about everything due to his own actions.
Judging from the photo, that's hardly a woman.

Really... you don't see media outlets pickup up on him playing his "banned album" live? If it was announced that way.
No, because nobody outside of this website cares. And I say that as someone who would love to hear the album.

I don't want a live re-recording of the complete album. It was the work of the highly praised producer Andrew Watt. I want to hear that, no rushed live takes, with no overdubs. The Black Crowes did that (completey live) with their last studio LP/CD but it was clear from the start, they would. Now it would be an undignified affair, because he has lost his status as a recording artist.

Capitol ain't nothin' but shameful.
They been sittin' on this record over a year or so.
They got no respect for the fans who wanna hear it.
They got no respect for the artist who created it.
They ain't even got the decency to address the matter.
Shameful.

This kind of explains Morrissey's problem, can use other bands besides The Cure to make the point
download (2).jpeg

Capitol ain't nothin' but shameful.
They been sittin' on this record over a year or so.
They got no respect for the fans who wanna hear it.
They got no respect for the artist who created it.
They ain't even got the decency to address the matter.
Shameful.
What part of "they are legally prevented from releasing it" don't you understand?

NME very slow on the uptake.

Morrissey claims Capitol Records boss wants to “wreck” his career

"NME has reached out to Capitol Records for comment, with the label yet to provide a response."

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom