Morrissey Central "CAPITOL WRECKERS" (October 15, 2023)

photo-output.png
Unknown-2.jpeg

Hi! I run Capitol Records and if I want to wreck Morrissey’s career
no one can stop me. Bye, now!

Related item:

Related media items:

With Tobias & Chiccarelli engaging with the posts on socials yesterday - no surprise really.
FWD.

Career suicide again.
But why would she want to destroy Morrissey? Makes no sense !

It’s awful to watch this being played out. And there’s a few fans who don’t see the harm they’re doing in their quest to be on central.

If you're true fans (I am not) you should support this no matter what. Capitol obviously checks out this web site.

Which side are you on?

He hasn't got a deal so he won't lose anything bar his dignity, but he should just get on with releasing his music himself.
There must be a few people left in the industry that he hasn't annoyed who would help him out with that if he asked.

Gosh, how ridiculous. I feel like writing to Michelle what's-her-name to ask exactly what's going on with the album. Not in a 'RELEASE BOT NOW!!!!!!!' way, but in a 'what is the truth about this album's non-release?' way, because nobody has ever given a clear explanation. I reckon it must be to do with Morrissey telling everyone that Miley was on the album when he wasn't supposed to, Capitol presumably saying the song must be re-recorded, and Morrissey spitting his dummy out, because he's Morrissey. The only person wrecking his career is him. He could release the next album quite easily if he wanted to. I love him, I love his music, but right now it's tedious with nothing to look forward to.

Gosh, how ridiculous. I feel like writing to Michelle what's-her-name to ask exactly what's going on with the album. Not in a 'RELEASE BOT NOW!!!!!!!' way, but in a 'what is the truth about this album's non-release?' way, because nobody has ever given a clear explanation.
Would be interesting if she could be contacted and an informative honest reply was received. Just to get the other side of the story.
I reckon it must be to do with Morrissey telling everyone that Miley was on the album when he wasn't supposed to, Capitol presumably saying the song must be re-recorded, and Morrissey spitting his dummy out, because he's Morrissey. The only person wrecking his career is him. He could release the next album quite easily if he wanted to. I love him, I love his music, but right now it's tedious with nothing to look forward to.

I may be wrong but is there any statement from Capitol saying they signed him in the first place.
At this juncture, are you of the persuasion that they never signed him and he’s putting photos of someone on his website accusing them of something they never did that never even happened? o_O

I may be wrong but is there any statement from Capitol saying they signed him in the first place.
They never listed him as an artist on their website when it was announced on central that he had signed to them. I would assume this is what caused him to be annoyed with the lack of promo for rebels, on their end it was like they hadn't even signed him.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom