Kill Uncle tour death

chromefabric

My name is Erik Higa. I have information about a Morrissey fan who disappeared after a concert on the Kill Uncle tour in 1991. I was at this concert. I was twelve years old. Her car was found on the side of the freeway. The exact location where the car was found is a secret FBI spot. This woman was drugged in the lawn at the Morrissey concert at the Pacific Amphitheatre in Costa Mesa on the Kill Uncle tour. This drugging took place right in front of me and my sister Katarina. There is video footage from security cameras at this venue at the Orange County Fairgrounds that shows me at this concert with my sister and it shows this woman being drugged and taken from the concert by her boyfriend. She was a federal agent. Her boyfriend killed her on the fairgrounds in a small office that belongs to the sheriff's department. Her car was then abandoned on the freeway. There is a video of her being killed that the FBI has. This is a famous story for Morrissey fans and I just want to let people know what happened to her. I'm not sure if Morrissey himself knows yet. Please be well. Thanks.

My name is Erik Higa. I have information about a Morrissey fan who disappeared after a concert on the Kill Uncle tour in 1991. I was at this concert. I was twelve years old. Her car was found on the side of the freeway. The exact location where the car was found is a secret FBI spot. This woman was drugged in the lawn at the Morrissey concert at the Pacific Amphitheatre in Costa Mesa on the Kill Uncle tour. This drugging took place right in front of me and my sister Katarina. There is video footage from security cameras at this venue at the Orange County Fairgrounds that shows me at this concert with my sister and it shows this woman being drugged and taken from the concert by her boyfriend. She was a federal agent. Her boyfriend killed her on the fairgrounds in a small office that belongs to the sheriff's department. Her car was then abandoned on the freeway. There is a video of her being killed that the FBI has. This is a famous story for Morrissey fans and I just want to let people know what happened to her. I'm not sure if Morrissey himself knows yet. Please be well. Thanks.
That must have been very traumatic for you, chromefabric. Presumably there was a trial, especially for the murder of someone who was a federal agent? Does that mean she was a police officer? Was this what her boyfriend was too? Tragic story. The tour name must seem dark to you now. 🌧️

Back
Top Bottom